[HELP EACH OTHER] WP7 activation code sharing

Search This thread

t.roos8500

Feb 23, 2011
DO YOU WANT AN ACTIVATION CODE? OR DO YOU WANT TO MAKE A CALL FOR SOMEBODY ELSE?

Post here if you tried the follow at least 3X!
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=911579

I know how annoying it is when you call MS a lot for a code, wasting all your money cause the local cal-center "can not help you with that problem". i also saw people that manage to easily get 3 codes, without wasting money. i also saw some people, like me, that did not manage to get a code but really tried it...
So.... What about 1 topic where people can help each other?!?!

IF YOU WANT A CODE:
Please ask nicely in your post for an code. ALSO EXPLAIN WHY U CAN'T GET ONE YOURSELF!!! if you got one, be gratefull, thank him, maybe buy him a beer :D

IF YOU WANT TO HELP SOMEBODY, so he can also enjoy WP7, just as much as you do...
Please call your MS-central and obtain a key (just as you probably did before). Then reply on the request-post: say you got a code.
PM the user with that code.
CONTINUE YOUR DAY WITH THE FEELING THAT YOU REALLY HELPED SOMEONE!!

t.roos8500

Feb 23, 2011
Okay i will be first...

I am from the Netherlands and my local MS/HTC call-center won't give me a code cause they want to verify my HD7 IMEI, wich i don't have of course...
i called the UK number A LOT, 1 time somebody said he will mail it to me, but i never got a code. other times people said they can't give that code, BLA BLA BLA... all this calling to the UK has cost me over 10 euros...

Would somebody like to help me? and call for me?
it would REALLY be appreciated!

Thanks already!

warriorvibhu

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 28, 2007
Somewhere Amazing
HTC One (m7)
LG V10
man i had managed to obtain 2 codes long time back ,......lost one of them ... wil try to search .. i cant promise but will intensly and if i find it will give it to you ..for sure ..also PM me i have a good idea for you ..

adam001ae

Jun 21, 2010
same situation for me, was asked for IMEI. so i'm stucked :( i would be very grateful for some help!!

yashwanthmora

Nov 12, 2011
Request for Activation code.

Hi,

If anyone has wp7 device kindly provide me wp 7 activation code for ymora6@live.com

I saw in a post by ansar that you can get one using actual wp7 phone

//// LEO Windows Live activation ////

>> You can activate a LEO Windows Live account with the following 2 ways

>> 1.1 Using an existing Activation Code (AC) related to your *@live.com e-mail

>> 1.2 Creating an AC related to your *@live.com e-mail as follows

>> 1.2.1 Add a Windows Live account with any WP7

>> 1.2.2. Using Registry Editor find AC under the registry key

>> ....... [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\GwpCPC]

>> ....... and Registry Value

>> ....... ActivationCode

>> 2. Add a Windows Live account in your LEO using the following

>> ... *@live.com e-mail, your password and your AC

Thanks,
ymora

Reactions: stevehodgkinson

koufi

Dec 26, 2009
same problem

HI , i m from greece..i have tried everything but nothing...can someone help me with activation code..plsssssss....i love wp7...

antonio1475

May 29, 2010
I did mine less than 2 months ago, and recently got another one for a xda user who asked.

Follow this:

Go to http://support.microsoft.com/contactus/cu_sc_selector_chat?ws=support#
On the upper-right corner, check the country. If it's not United States, then click and select United States.
Go again to http://support.microsoft.com/contactus/cu_sc_selector_chat?ws=support# (After selecting country you have been redirected to somewhere else)

Then click below the big blue title, to the blue link with the name I paste right here:
General Inquiries about Microsoft Products and Services or Genuine Advantage Questions
Get live, real time answers to your needs quickly by chatting online with a Microsoft representative.

This concrete link takes some seconds more to load! Just wait.

Start the chat and give your real email and number. Say you got a HD7

:)

Last edited:
Reactions: neol

einherie

Jan 28, 2011
russia@microsoft.com gives an activation code with no any questions. If you don't know russian, there is an example of message:

subj: Ключ активации для HTC HD7

Здравствуйте, мне необходим ключ активации Windows Live ID для Windows Phone 7.
Иван Иванов (just google some russian names instead of it), контактный номер 8 (495) 7xx-xx-xx

squeek83

Jun 28, 2010
I called microsoft belgium and they gave me a key without hesitating... Strange that it works different in every country...

doniGforce

Jan 10, 2010
Pristina
Just tell them u have an hd7 and give them your imei. I don't think they use it to generate the code. Btw use chat method USA.Im from Europe and told them my brother bought an hd7 in USA and it's asking for some activation code (tried to be stupid :) ) gave my name and the code was there ;) don't forget you have to set everything to USA (email, region...) in your phone (or the country in which you get the code)
Chat method:
>>>
I did mine less than 2 months ago, and recently got another one for a xda user who asked.

Follow this:

Originally Posted by antonio1475

Go to http://support.microsoft.com/contact...at?ws=support# On the upper-right corner, check the country. If it's not United States, then click and select United States. Go again to http://support.microsoft.com/contact...at?ws=support# (After selecting country you have been redirected to somewhere else)

Then click below the big blue title, to the blue link with the name I paste right here: General Inquiries about Microsoft Products and Services or Genuine Advantage Questions Get live, real time answers to your needs quickly by chatting online with a Microsoft representative.

This concrete link takes some seconds more to load! Just wait.

Start the chat and give your real email and number. Say you got a HD7.

>>> sorry for bad quote. On a phone

Last edited:

pronor

May 27, 2007
Hechingen
Hi at all,

I am not facing the problem, coz I got my code one year ago without any problems from Germany. What I am wondering is, it seems that ppl at microsoft pick up their ears as soon someone tells them he has a HD7, since they started asking for the IMEI.
Well I am quite sure that one can use his activation code on any WP7 device, as it is stated that you can use one code on 5 devices. So why not just tell them. "hi there I need an activation code for my Nokia Lumia 800" ?
Just an idea, maybe it helps.

greetz, pronor

ExpressPrince

Apr 6, 2011
Need Activation key

i is around 1 year i m still searching for key....i had try by mail...but they told me to call....

i dont know what to do now :( ....

tried everything.....plzzz help me...

my email: expressprince@gmail.com

Last edited:

mengfei

Jan 20, 2010
Shenzen, China
the online tech support usually works but now it seems like they noticed that a lot are asking for the code so now it's just limited to some places. :p

sab3r

Mar 10, 2011
the online tech support usually works but now it seems like they noticed that a lot are asking for the code so now it's just limited to some places. :p

Exactly :/ Tried to get one and failed :/ First they were asking a lot about phone, second time they wanted me to call them so I left :/ Next time I was angry and just told them that I need activation key because I want to buy some apps it didnt work also :p I hope someone with better luck or "skill" can send me one :) Big thanks!

Last edited:

antonio1475

May 29, 2010
Hi, just a heads up:

Some of you are posting "please help" and posting your email. That's completely useless, since to get the code, more details are needed (don't make them public now or it will be dangerous). In addition, some of you post a Gmail: you need Hotmail to get the code Live ID.

Instead of posting "I've been trying for a year, please help", try the new methods (really, a year and nothing? :eek: ), and if none of them works (some should), look for someone who can do it for you. So don't sit back, move if you are really interested.

I can do it or try, I've done it before for me and another user, but I will never contact you to help you :confused: . I will help you if you contact me, though. You are the one with interest for it, not me.

:)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Wp7 activation keys giveaway

i have unblacklisted and working activation keys...if anyone wants them....PM me your email address and thank me after you get it......

Edit: This service has been discontinued.
    I just got 2 more WORKING keys from my sources......If you want them.....First CLICK THE THANKS KEY AND PM me your E-mail address inorder to get the key....ALSO I AM NOT ALWAYS ONLINE SO GIVE ME 12 HOURS MARGIN....
    russia@microsoft.com gives an activation code with no any questions. If you don't know russian, there is an example of message:

subj: Ключ активации для HTC HD7

Здравствуйте, мне необходим ключ активации Windows Live ID для Windows Phone 7.
    Иван Иванов (just google some russian names instead of it), контактный номер 8 (495) 7xx-xx-xx
    DO YOU WANT AN ACTIVATION CODE? OR DO YOU WANT TO MAKE A CALL FOR SOMEBODY ELSE?

Post here if you tried the follow at least 3X!
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=911579

I know how annoying it is when you call MS a lot for a code, wasting all your money cause the local cal-center "can not help you with that problem". i also saw people that manage to easily get 3 codes, without wasting money. i also saw some people, like me, that did not manage to get a code but really tried it...
    So.... What about 1 topic where people can help each other?!?!

IF YOU WANT A CODE:
    Please ask nicely in your post for an code. ALSO EXPLAIN WHY U CAN'T GET ONE YOURSELF!!! if you got one, be gratefull, thank him, maybe buy him a beer :D

IF YOU WANT TO HELP SOMEBODY, so he can also enjoy WP7, just as much as you do...
    Please call your MS-central and obtain a key (just as you probably did before). Then reply on the request-post: say you got a code.
    PM the user with that code.
    CONTINUE YOUR DAY WITH THE FEELING THAT YOU REALLY HELPED SOMEONE!!
    Hello,
    I live in Poland. I called to Microsoft for an AC, and they said, that the Windows Phone Marketplace isn't avalible in Poland. So, i tried ask for an AC, but they wanted IMEI from HD7, and i don't have that. Can Anyone help me?
    Thanks and sorry for my English. :)

The Keys i have work INTERNATIONALLY and if you want one......PM me your email address and get one...