Photoshop with ICS on the galaxy note

Search This thread

miko3d

Jun 17, 2006
One word.... amazing

Such a fun and great feeling

I think it's the first app that supports visual feedback of the pen hovering the screen this is fantastic and makes the s-pen a joy to use :)

Spent hours just fiddling and tweaking photos.

By far and with sketchbook pro my fab apps at the moment

Good times to have this little magic phone

Sent from my GT-I9220 using XDA App

miko3d

Jun 17, 2006
No,
I'm talking about Photoshop Touch,
only runs on ICS on the note

Jan 31, 2011
yes photoshop touch goes on ics because android 2.3.6 have not a driver to execute the application.
with ics it is working but the screen is too small for that. you will see it if you have ics.

Nov 24, 2010
I can't seem to find PS Touch on market. Probably a country limitation.

Could someone please post the apk?

astrodemoniac

Dec 1, 2006
Fribourg
Does anyone know how to make the market think it's compatible with the note?

I have MIDNOTE 2.0 which identifies the device as GT-N7000, tried lcd density 320, 240 and 213 but nothing works. Always get "Your device is not compatible with this app" :(

nickshertzer

Dec 13, 2006
www.nickshertzer.com
Wow!
I didn't know the stylus could do that. The hover tracking is super useful. I'm having a blast just going through the incredibly helpful tutorials. What a neat program! A little better than "Photo editor" yes?! :)

Chagrim

Oct 15, 2010
Hämeenlinna
It's simply amazing photo editing/creating app to note! As I do alot around pictures and websites it gives me more possibilities when im on the road :)

Sent from my GT-I9220 using Tapatalk

davedigerati

Nov 21, 2009
Does anyone know how to make the market think it's compatible with the note?

I have MIDNOTE 2.0 which identifies the device as GT-N7000, tried lcd density 320, 240 and 213 but nothing works. Always get "Your device is not compatible with this app" :(

+1
Would happily give them my money if they'd let me...

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium

James Harrison

Jun 3, 2010
Finally! This looks like the real deal. I just watched a video and it has a lot of healthy options and lots of freedom.
Can't wait to try it out on ICS with the S-pen :p

skillz9669

Apr 23, 2008
Philadelphia
A couple screenshots of ps touch being used on my sick gnote. Some quick info, it does not seem crammed at all and each of the bars can be minimized when not in use. It runs very fluid and in the pics you see I have taken my dog and created a selection with him, removed the leash from the photo and then added a bit of gaussian blur to the background. It took about 5 minutes total. Loving it!!!

dog3.png

dog2.png

dog1.png

edit: sorry for the big pics but when I try to use the internal upload its giving me issues.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Photoshop Touch really cool app! Today I tried to use it to edit some photos. Very similar with PC version.
    It's so cool, that samsung has made it as a free app for the upcoming note 2, it will come pre installed, but the thing is the app hasn't seen any updates in the market,

Someone was listening! Just got version 1.3! :)