FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q] Detaching app from market to purchase it again!

1,564 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,714

Post Reply Email Thread
7th March 2012, 04:46 AM |#11  
Chicago
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I seem to have this issue as well. Trying to move away from amazon market and re-purchase my apps on the android market, however the amazon purchased apps are showing in my android market as purchased and I can't get rid of it.

Any other ideas on how this can be fixed?

10th March 2012, 03:08 AM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 31

More
sign in with another google id and you can buy it again.But this way has it draw backs too..
10th March 2012, 08:17 AM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 65

More
I have the same problem with swiftkey... I got it from the GetJar store a few months ago but it was an old version and i uninstalled it. now I cant buy it from the market as it is shown as purchased. and as said by abhisahara nothing seems to help.

cant anyone think of something to do?
12th March 2012, 03:54 AM |#14  
Flag DF
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Same thing going on here
oddly enough, I had dead space and shadowgun then i saw the 50% off and i uninstalled both from my android and then i went and purchased dead space and it worked but then went to purchase shadowgun and it shows as purchased and i cannot neither download it nor purchase it. It is becoming annoying. Any ideas?
12th March 2012, 04:47 AM |#15  
Flag Batam
Thanks Meter: 4

More
have you tried uninstalling it from within the market app on your Android device?
13th March 2012, 02:12 PM |#16  
Flag Munich
Thanks Meter: 32

More
My forum colleague found a way. Here is the solution - it's a croatian forum so i will write it here in english.

1. open Google play (Market) in Chrome browser (on your desktop/laptop) and find the wanted app (best would be that you backup the app via Ttitanium backup if you can, and uninstall it)
2. right click at PURCHASED, and select Inspect element
3. above the selected row you'll see data-ispurchased="true". Look at the screenshot (if the sshot doesn't work, PM me)
4. change"true" in "false" and select enter (on your keyboard)
5. now click PURCHASED that will open the popup for buy via google wallet so you can purchase the app (of course, you must have a valid credit or visa card and a registered wallet account for this to work)

it worked for me. bought two apps, cut the rope and quell reflect.
maybe it works in other browser, didn't try it.
had some problems with downloading the second app. had re-change the inspect element to true. and after the re-check the app started downloading on my phone.

thanks to my pce forum colleague Lacy for this info.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to jollyb For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jollyb Ad-Free
13th March 2012, 02:51 PM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 283

Donate to Me
More
It really works, I've been looking for ages !

After a few tries and uninstalling the app from my phone, I could purchase it. No more update worries !
13th March 2012, 10:03 PM |#18  
Flag Colorado
Thanks Meter: 105

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jollyb

I found a way. Here is the solution - it's a croatian forum so i will write it here in english.

1. open Google play (Market) in Chrome browser (on your desktop/laptop) and find the wanted app (best would be that you backup the app via Ttitanium backup if you can, and uninstall it)
3. above the selected row you'll see data-ispurchased="true". Look at the screenshot (if the sshot doesn't work, PM me)
5. now click PURCHASED that will open the popup for buy via google wallet so you can purchase the app (of course, you must have a valid credit or visa card and a registered wallet account for this to work)

had some problems with downloading the second app. had re-change the inspect element to true. and after the re-check the app started downloading on my phone.

You sir are a life saver!
14th March 2012, 12:15 AM |#19  
Flag Albany, OR
Thanks Meter: 264

More
if you only have phone access, I installed the 2.3.6 Market, purchased, then installed Google Play again.
14th March 2012, 05:13 PM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Quote:

I found a way. Here is the solution - it's a croatian forum so i will write it here in english.

Thanks man! I've had this problem with Tapatalk and Swiftkey, I've had pirated ones, and now I wanted to buy them.
23rd March 2012, 10:48 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 183

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Thank you - Took a couple of attempts but worked for me as well!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)