FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][MOVED] ICS 4.0.4 BCM RC4.1U2 GSM/CDMA <2012-07-03> (Bravo CM9 HWA)

3,526 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,039

By dk_zero-cool, Recognized Contributor on 21st December 2011, 01:46 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
15th March 2012, 02:28 PM |#2771  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Horsens

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by superdioz

cm9 on desire isnt a device performance problem, its a driver problem, dk can not make miracles, without the right drivers, ics on our device will be unstable

You are right, I am not a miracle worker. However Drewis are
We are so close to having a complete stable ICS. The kernel and hwcomposer needs a little tweaking, but it has been finalized (Coming in new release).

The camera hal by rapmv78 works great, it only requires some fixes in some libs which Drewis is close to figure out.

Then we have the USB Tethering. This I would be able to live without, but drewis will take a look at this as well, once he has looked into the last problem with the video hw decoding.

So who the hell needs HTC/QCom support when we have Drewis support
And as long as CM keeps their source open, we don't need them to make the compile work. Building it our self also gives us the chance to fix some of their weird ideas like placing dalvik-cache on the /cache partition etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qizami

Our last hope is that Motorola make ICS for Motoluxe phone (Adreno 200). But they still "planning" that

see this: https://forums.motorola.com/pages/00add97d6c

edit: or maybe not, Qualcomm MSM7227A-0 chipset

Don't worry. SonyEricsson has a device with Adreno200. And they have started working WITH the dev's on XDA. So at some point we will get the missing drivers from them. Not sure what we would use them for since all of the problems will be fixed at this point, but it would not hurt to have them.
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to dk_zero-cool For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dk_zero-cool Ad-Free

15th March 2012, 02:36 PM |#2772  
Flag Frankfurt
Thanks Meter: 54

More
Cool, can't wait for the next release. When will we see it?
15th March 2012, 03:41 PM |#2773  
Flag Rome
Thanks Meter: 83

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dk_zero-cool

You are right, I am not a miracle worker. However Drewis are

i love you guys
15th March 2012, 05:58 PM |#2774  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Anyone got an idea what might be the reason why lockscreen music controls stopped working on my desire? Worked before with the CM-Music app, suddenly stopped working, dunno why. Already tried clearing data on CM-Music app and reboot, didn't help. Setting is enable of course.

Is the official Google Play Music app supposed to have lockscreen controls btw?
15th March 2012, 08:14 PM |#2775  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrizzk

Anyone got an idea what might be the reason why lockscreen music controls stopped working on my desire? Worked before with the CM-Music app, suddenly stopped working, dunno why. Already tried clearing data on CM-Music app and reboot, didn't help. Setting is enable of course.

Most problems are known right now. You just have to wait for new update.
16th March 2012, 06:24 AM |#2776  
Flag Tokyo
Thanks Meter: 108

More
Quote:

Don't worry. SonyEricsson has a device with Adreno200. And they have started working WITH the dev's on XDA. So at some point we will get the missing drivers from them. Not sure what we would use them for since all of the problems will be fixed at this point, but it would not hurt to have them.

Unfortunately, you're talking about the Xperia X10. Sony's "love" (lol) for developers starts with the 2011 models; Xperia Arc etc. The 2010 models have been abandoned.
16th March 2012, 07:19 AM |#2777  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
There are no more snooze options (like every 5 min.) in the alarm-app...
Is this a bug?
16th March 2012, 09:00 AM |#2778  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrizzk

FYI: I found the culprit. It was the headset button control app i use. If i disable it, lockscreen controls work. I use JAYS Headset Control. I might try some other app later...

At least it's not a rom problem...
16th March 2012, 02:55 PM |#2779  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Horsens

More
I hope to have a new release done by this weekend. It's taken a little longer than expected do to that I am gonna give it a try on the CDMA devices. Can't promise that I will get it working, and I can't test it myself since I use a GSM device. But no harm in trying
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to dk_zero-cool For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dk_zero-cool Ad-Free
16th March 2012, 04:22 PM |#2780  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Quote:

I hope to have a new release done by this weekend. It's taken a little longer than expected do to that I am gonna give it a try on the CDMA devices. Can't promise that I will get it working, and I can't test it myself since I use a GSM device. But no harm in trying

Is this going to have any updates from drewis?

Sent from my HTC Desire using XDA
16th March 2012, 04:33 PM |#2781  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_te

There are no more snooze options (like every 5 min.) in the alarm-app...
Is this a bug?

It's working fine for me.
It's in the alarms list parameters and it's common to all alarms.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)