Post Reply Email Thread
8th January 2011, 03:56 AM |#201  
Flag Oklahoma City, OK
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Red face first upload
Quote:
Originally Posted by panosha

To change Splash Boot screen, made a picture 320x320 pixel 96dpi save it in .png and rename in welcomehead.96.png

Use Resco Explorer, copy, paste and replace the welcomehead.96.png in folder Windows, make a soft reset.

I tried my hand at it but used a 320x240 pixel picture I pulled from NASA's website. Used Total Commander to move it into the Windows folder from My Documents, soft reset and voila!

For some reason, the picture saves as a .jpeg, even though I attach it as a .png? You will have to rename the file to remove Hubble from the name and change the extension, but it should work. I also included the original picture for those that want a 320x320. Not much, but it is my first contribution!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2008_04_24t100107hubble.JPG
Views:	32
Size:	60.5 KB
ID:	483601   Click image for larger version

Name:	Hubblewelcomehead.96.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	7.4 KB
ID:	483602  

8th January 2011, 09:45 AM |#202  
Flag in here
Thanks Meter: 809

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveb673

I tried my hand at it but used a 320x240 pixel picture I pulled from NASA's website. Used Total Commander to move it into the Windows folder from My Documents, soft reset and voila!

For some reason, the picture saves as a .jpeg, even though I attach it as a .png? You will have to rename the file to remove Hubble from the name and change the extension, but it should work. I also included the original picture for those that want a 320x320. Not much, but it is my first contribution!

Good Job daveb673
BTW why do not you just use the Change splash Screen ?
13th January 2011, 10:44 PM |#203  
Flag Oklahoma City, OK
Thanks Meter: 2

More
No good reason really. This was just what I knew how to do...
15th November 2011, 05:47 PM |#204  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
does anybody has got the bios screen for tytn II? i had it on my old phone but the new one has got orange screen and i hate it. please help. the screen i'm talking about: with the phone turned off press the power button and observe.
16th November 2011, 06:30 AM |#205  
Flag in here
Thanks Meter: 809

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cabasse_tronic

does anybody has got the bios screen for tytn II? i had it on my old phone but the new one has got orange screen and i hate it. please help. the screen i'm talking about: with the phone turned off press the power button and observe.

BIOS splash screen for Kaiser YOU can look at http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=651
16th March 2012, 12:33 PM |#206  
Flag Starkenburg
Thanks Meter: 100

More
I've got a triple splash- first one with Radio/Protocol/Rom, i changed it as told above, using .nbh-pic. Third one is welcomehead.96-png, just replaced it by using TotalCommander. But second one was tricky, obviously a .gif animation by ROM-Cook Cyberdyne. Found it, was called Animation.gif but could not be deleted or overwritten as it's part of the ROM. Renamed this File to AnimationC.gif, took an own Animation.gif and copied it to Windows/
Unfortunately no loop is possible, but nevertheless i've got now my own three-step-boot-sequence

I just realize: the attached .gif is changed to .jpeg and not animated any more
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Animation100.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	18.3 KB
ID:	949973  
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)