fc07 ROM issuse

Search This thread

az18zz

Feb 24, 2011
I'm on fc07 ics ROM as a Daily driver and whenever I press the power button so it can go standby mode the screen blinks the home screen then goes into standby mode.. can I fix this
xXHELLBoy91Xx

rwilco12

😺 Recognised Developer / Retired Forum Moderator
I'm on fc07 ics ROM as a Daily driver and whenever I press the power button so it can go standby mode the screen blinks the home screen then goes into standby mode.. can I fix this
xXHELLBoy91Xx

Which ROM ate you using? Is it Calk's, Venum's or Goodness? Dies your ROM include the CRT animation?

az18zz

Feb 24, 2011
im using Calks fc07 ics ROM and yup it has CRT Animation.. which i love but hate that it does it and after a split second it blinks the home screen

rwilco12

😺 Recognised Developer / Retired Forum Moderator
im using Calks fc07 ics ROM and yup it has CRT Animation.. which i love but hate that it does it and after a split second it blinks the home screen

K. Go to system settings> Developer Options> Window Animation Scale.
If you want to keep CRT animation select 1x (you may still see the homescreen flash from time to time though).
If you're okay without the CRT animation turn it to Off or .5x. .5x is almost like off but it keeps the CRT animation there, it just goes to fast to see.

Unfortunately it is a known issue with the CRT animation. It has something to do with some fancy geek speak like memory latency or something... Honestly I don't remember the term but it was a good one! ;)

Give it a shot and lets see if that fixes it for you.

Reactions: az18zz

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

K. Go to system settings> Developer Options> Window Animation Scale.
    If you want to keep CRT animation select 1x (you may still see the homescreen flash from time to time though).
    If you're okay without the CRT animation turn it to Off or .5x. .5x is almost like off but it keeps the CRT animation there, it just goes to fast to see.

Unfortunately it is a known issue with the CRT animation. It has something to do with some fancy geek speak like memory latency or something... Honestly I don't remember the term but it was a good one! ;)

Give it a shot and lets see if that fixes it for you.
    wow thanks very much now i like it at .5x. .5x works flawless :]

Yay! I'm glad it worked! Have a good weekend!