MasTerMind Smooth scroll & Beats MoD For OB (Developer Hassan agha From Pak-Aims)

Search This thread

gsal

Feb 7, 2012
Sparta
here is mine too..if you have the time and will of course..i tried your original but i had fcs in many apps..

Attachments

• framework.jar
    4 MB · Views: 4

gabwerkz

Aug 16, 2011
Three Stars and a Sun
Hello bro, can you do this for v20o? Will appreciate it as I am building it and want to have comparison. Thanks in advance.

And if you can PM me the method it would be great.

Or maybe post it @ OP and put a disclaimer.

Attached file:

Attachments

• framework.jar
    4.1 MB · Views: 2

gsal

Feb 7, 2012
Sparta
the biggest difference is in opera i think..i am very thankful..zeus was already very smooth and now it took a step forward..nice.

Mastermind_hassan

Mar 17, 2011
lahore
Hello bro, can you do this for v20o? Will appreciate it as I am building it and want to have comparison. Thanks in advance.

And if you can PM me the method it would be great.

Or maybe post it @ OP and put a disclaimer.

Attached file:

my pleasure for you.. :) ,, i will be waiting for ur rom having v20o base

Attachments

• framework.jar
    4.1 MB · Views: 13
Reactions: gabwerkz

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey Guys its MasTermind Here After my work for Htc explorer i am now started to contribute something to OPTiMus black here is my Welcome Gift for all u guys this is the Framework.jar file modified by me it can be used good with a stock custom rom ..

installation

1. Put modified framework.jar to your phone's sdcard.

2. Open the phone's file manager which have root access and copy the modified framework.jar to /system.

3. Set permission to rw-r--r--

4. Move it to /system/framework. (Select yes for overwrite.)

5. Reboot.

2nd thing

i also created a zip Specially for OPTIMUS BLACK i pulled the beats audio libs and bin files from a Rom with beats audio and also added the Xloud files to make it sound with better quality and also in some cases sounds even louder i have beats audio headphones and i was able to tell the difference try it out and let me know thanks... credit goes to RockoDev who have done this awesome work..

Install it via Clockworkmod recovery...
    hi mastermind... i need to modify the framework.jar to make the scrooling smooth but i forgot how to do it , i mean , a couple of months ago i managed to do it , but now i simply forgot. I will upload the framework.jar. Btw , i cant find any baksmali.bat :(
    this one is from zeus v5.0.3 i had many fc's with the first post framework.jar.

here modified zeus v5.03 one
    For those who are having some problem give me ur framework.jar i will mod it

Sent from my LG-P970 using XDA

Here is mine:

Please make it as smooth as possible :D XD I'm joking lol.
    Here is mine:

Please make it as smooth as possible :D XD I'm joking lol.

Here u go.. try it smooth as silk :p