[APP]Diamond & S2U2

Search This thread

A_C

Jan 5, 2007
www.ac-s2.com
It's found there are several issues when running S2U2 on Diamond. An intermidiate fix is that:
1. Disable DirectDraw will prevent the occasional blank screen;

2. Enable NoBackLightCheck (it's only valid in v1.05 or later; create a DWORD value with name NoBackLightCheck and value 1 under \HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\A_C\S2U2; restart iLock2) will make IdleStart works again.

Known issues:
1. CallerID does not work.

2. Home key cannot be locked.

3. "S2U2 Settings" has error when it's scrolling about half the way.

UPDATE on 29 July:
A new version of S2U2 v1.10 is released at http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=412418.

For optimal usage with Diamond, make sure you grab the VGA version & turn on "Don't double check Backlight" at the S2U2 Settings.

Last edited by a moderator:

lucasjohny

Nov 20, 2007
thnx A_C for the info, already try to solve it but hope you can come out a diamond version soon....by the way s2v zoom function also not able to use on diamond any solution??

AndyCollin

Oct 13, 2007
Had the same problem with zooming, did not found the bugs with s2u2 yet but if you say soo... Is there a version for Daimond of s2u2 en s2v coming??
Greetz and thanx for your wonderfull applications!

KukurikU

Nov 23, 2006
Rehovot
thank you for yr concern. the only thing that real bother me is my diamond always answering my calls due to the pressure from the belt case. i realy hate that. i miss s2u2 soooooo much. please do something. no need of gifs or fancy clocks. only a slide to unlock and caller id that works with the diamond. please!...

bin862cn

May 10, 2008
for callerID, if you use advanceconfig to disable the phone skin, then it works! But your diamond-style dialpad will disappear.

ranchu

Jun 25, 2008
I just installed S2U2 on my diamond.
When my device is locked, i can access my device when i press the home key. so basically, it is not ''locked''.

any idea how to disable all hardware buttons during locked up?

Graveworm

Aug 10, 2007
I just installed S2U2 on my diamond.
When my device is locked, i can access my device when i press the home key. so basically, it is not ''locked''.

any idea how to disable all hardware buttons during locked up?

Did you read the first post?!

I guess A_C is working on the problem (hope so :D)

Da9L

Jan 31, 2007
A_C are you planing on releasing a version which fixes the issue ?

hermesdj

Jul 19, 2008
could i have the battery in blue color? or a method to create myself if is it possible

i've put the vga battery bigger than normal

very compliments A_C for the program,it is very usefull

tnx

rumpleforeskin

Jan 20, 2008
i been playing around with it for the last hour, had 3 calls and a few sms, all working perfectly, now whos for coffee :)

9up

Oct 21, 2007
I don't know why my Diamond touch screen was disable when I lock it with the new version 1.10b? Cannot slide to unlock? I've uninstall my older version, delete all the file/ reg. and install the new version. Can anyone told me what to do? Thank you so much and I love this software very much!!! :(