Universal Mega Bass + Beats Audio for all GB-based ROM

Search This thread

khanhtrinh

May 13, 2011
I'm using PowerAmp + DSP Manager and the bass is great. Does this patch provide something even greater? I'm afraid of any damage because my phone is working perfectly :D

Sent from my GT-S5660 using XDA

Luxter

Mar 14, 2012
am also using DSP,poweramp bass settings and without Beats audio it was worse but not with it Bass is pure and hard;d

chris_toni

Mar 4, 2012
this thing will make your phone boom boom shake shake :D thanks buttons hitted, awsome.

Sent from my GT-S5660 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-2

A

apkfavor1209

galaxy s2

oh good...:laugh:
galaxy s2 is working??:confused:
i9100,SHW m250

Mor9

Sep 22, 2012
i hope it will work because i hear very low with my headphones at my phone

Juju Hamilton

Oct 10, 2012
Try beats audio installer from play store,its much easier.
Root is required.

Sent from my GT-S5660 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Universal Mega bass + Beats Audio for all GB-based ROM

All credits goes to : Geva Ardhany (for Mega Bass porting...you're the man....salute) n some guy in XDA (for Beat Audio port)

How to instal :
    1. Backup your current system via CWM..
    2. Reboot to CWM
    3. Mount system --> flash file Universal_MegaBassBeat.zip
    4. Reboot
    5. Enjoy...

Download file at the attachment
    after flashing this is there any option available in settings or not? if yes, i'd like some screenshots! thx for your efforts!!!

there's no options in settings, what you can do just hearing with headsets :)

---------- Post added at 01:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 AM ----------

how noticeable should the difference be? because, to be honest, I'dont feel any difference whatsoever ( I also didn't notice this with the Gioscape final which supposedly had these things included as well ). I checked and I had the new files in my phone folders, tried to stock player, but there is nothing o.0

using cm7.2 2401222... thing from phiexz and HPM-77's

Just I said, I focused to sounds with headsets and not will damaged with gio speakers :)
    and that was exactly my point :) no difference to my ears at least.

So........you still want Megabass come out from your's gio speaker's :)
    there's no options in settings, what you can do just hearing with headsets :)

---------- Post added at 01:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 AM ----------

Just I said, I focused to sounds with headsets and not will damaged with gio speakers :)

So........you still want Megabass come out from your's gio speaker's :)

great thanx to uncle geva....you're the man......just like geva said...all you have to do is hear it from your headset...but stock headset won't make any particular differences....
    Does it work on cm9 nightly?

Verstuurd van mijn GT-S5660 met Tapatalk

Yes it does :)