FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Some Good Accessories To Add Extra Functionality

225 posts
Thanks Meter: 294
 
By James Harrison, Senior Member on 19th March 2012, 03:49 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi Everyone,

I have a few good accessories that i've collected for my note. I constructed a video showcasing them as well as providing a link to all of them in the discription.
They just add a bit of extra functionality and the end result is badass

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fs0FcppJ_tw
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	539
Size:	117.7 KB
ID:	953966  
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to James Harrison For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift James Harrison Ad-Free
 
 
19th March 2012, 04:04 AM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
You got a 32gb note? Wow!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk
19th March 2012, 12:43 PM |#3  
Chillz88's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 388
 
More
Is it possible that that stand can be tilted back to a 30°more..or can it be only put up straight that the galaxy note can stand just vertical?
19th March 2012, 12:46 PM |#4  
bomczz's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
What is that wireless keyboard?

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using XDA
19th March 2012, 02:48 PM |#5  
kaos_king's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 152
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bomczz

What is that wireless keyboard?

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using XDA

Its in the description of the vid - CLICKY
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kaos_king For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kaos_king Ad-Free
19th March 2012, 06:46 PM |#6  
kbm's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Another good video (although this one is a little 'rocky' )

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaos_king

Its in the description of the vid - CLICKY

I was going to ask the same question - cheers for the link.
19th March 2012, 07:40 PM |#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Awsome video
i have a Galaxy Note and it isnt multitasking ?? i mean the way ur doing in ur video,
how did u do that ??

Like working as a Mini computer on ur note ?

can browser two website n all ???

Waitting for ur reply
thanks
20th March 2012, 01:30 AM |#8  
Unmarked Door's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Hey James,
Great video - just downloaded OverSkreen (that multi-panel widget browser) and it's dope.

Was curious about what music player you're using.

Thanks again:thumbup:

Sent from my GT-N7000
20th March 2012, 02:11 AM |#9  
skillz9669's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 113
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unmarked Door

Hey James,
Great video - just downloaded OverSkreen (that multi-panel widget browser) and it's dope.

Was curious about what music player you're using.

Thanks again:thumbup:

Sent from my GT-N7000

Great vid and +1 on what music player your using!!
20th March 2012, 02:18 AM |#10  
James Harrison's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 294
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillz88

Is it possible that that stand can be tilted back to a 30°more..or can it be only put up straight that the galaxy note can stand just vertical?

Hey chillz88,

It's only at a fixed angle unfortunately.. still fine for what I want it for though.


Quote:
Originally Posted by burhanuddin

Awsome video
i have a Galaxy Note and it isnt multitasking ?? i mean the way ur doing in ur video,
how did u do that ??

Like working as a Mini computer on ur note ?

can browser two website n all ???

Waitting for ur reply
thanks

It's called overskreen floating browser. It's great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unmarked Door

Hey James,
Great video - just downloaded OverSkreen (that multi-panel widget browser) and it's dope.

Was curious about what music player you're using.

Thanks again:thumbup:

Sent from my GT-N7000

It's called cubed music player
http://www.androidtapp.com/3-cubed-music-player/

You might also want to check out uber music player, that's also really cool
The Following User Says Thank You to James Harrison For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift James Harrison Ad-Free
24th March 2012, 08:11 AM |#11  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
this is awesome! great video!!
been using overskreen floating browser for some time, and must say its becoming one of m favourite browsers! plus the updates keeps on coming and coming
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes