FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
H10 Turbo

[KERNEL][FC09][TW/BML/MTD] Samurai Kernels!!!

13,811 posts
Thanks Meter: 8,956

Post Reply Email Thread
24th March 2012, 07:44 AM |#121  
Flag Manchester
Thanks Meter: 1,082

More
Lost, the phone can not have an active process going and deep sleep. It cannot be deep sleeping "while" your playing music. Your confusing what cpu spy is telling you. Stop, you don't know what your talking about. Now I'm gonna go get laid and watch a movie. Post whatever screenies you want because I'm telling you your not understanding what cpu spy shows you. Deep sleep is deep sleep. It only happens when the phone is doing absolutely nothing. It can't happen any other time.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Zeinzu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Zeinzu Ad-Free

26th March 2012, 10:10 PM |#122  
Flag Buffalo
Thanks Meter: 336

More
anybody know if the cm9 kernal will work with the aokp rom since its based on cm9? or will it just make my phone explode
26th March 2012, 10:26 PM |#123  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Texas
Thanks Meter: 8,956

Donate to Me
More
It works

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to ÜBER™ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ÜBER™ Ad-Free
27th March 2012, 03:16 AM |#124  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 4,635

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinigamiH4ck3r

anybody know if the cm9 kernal will work with the aokp rom since its based on cm9? or will it just make my phone explode

It works but I get deep sleep issues. I would just use nyan as it is made for and tested with aokp (it is in the third post of the aokp thread). It also has most of samurai's features. I am not trying to self promote here, I am just sharing my experience with different kernels on AOKP.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MДЯCЦSДИT For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MДЯCЦSДИT Ad-Free
29th March 2012, 10:39 PM |#125  
Earth
Thanks Meter: 502

More
I was using your kernel on that ROM, not sure if it was the ROM or the the Kernel because I installed both at the same time. It was definitely smooth but it drained battery badly. I'm not sure where I went wrong but it seemed to be android OS pulling 47% Keeping the phone awake. I went back to CM9 beta1 and it is running very well. Will your kernel work on that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcusant

It works but I get deep sleep issues. I would just use nyan as it is made for and tested with aokp (it is in the third post of the aokp thread). It also has most of samurai's features. I am not trying to self promote here, I am just sharing my experience with different kernels on AOKP.

31st March 2012, 12:22 AM |#126  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 4,635

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by socos25

I was using your kernel on that ROM, not sure if it was the ROM or the the Kernel because I installed both at the same time. It was definitely smooth but it drained battery badly. I'm not sure where I went wrong but it seemed to be android OS pulling 47% Keeping the phone awake. I went back to CM9 beta1 and it is running very well. Will your kernel work on that?

My kernel will work on every ics rom we have. I will make a new thread for it when I get back from the gym.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk
1st April 2012, 05:05 PM |#127  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
I love your kernels, you do awesome work, but for some reason the battery drain is crazy, this happened b4 too with one of your previous kernel but you sent out an update that fixed it, I think its a deep sleep issue

using Miui v4

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA
2nd April 2012, 10:15 AM |#128  
Flag Minneapolis, MN
Thanks Meter: 1,362

Donate to Me
More
It's some of the governor i/o scheduler combinations cfq/samurai = no sleep I use vr/samurai and it sleeps in 8 -12 seconds of the screen going off...

with that said the iap.app.v3 goes live right now... Works with both Gingerbread and Ice Cream Sandwich Roms. A Colaboration of Me And Luna ! ! ! Still being refined but you have access to everything IAP has to offer with this app, from downloads, current new, to the forum in mobile webview... Also a donation page.... Hint. Hint.

Download Link: iap.app.v3
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to earthbound[iap] For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift earthbound[iap] Ad-Free
2nd April 2012, 01:45 PM |#129  
Flag tacoma
Thanks Meter: 370

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by earthbound[iap]

It's some of the governor i/o scheduler combinations cfq/samurai = no sleep I use vr/samurai and it sleeps in 8 -12 seconds of the screen going off...

with that said the iap.app.v3 goes live right now... Works with both Gingerbread and Ice Cream Sandwich Roms. A Colaboration of Me And Luna ! ! ! Still being refined but you have access to everything IAP has to offer with this app, from downloads, current new, to the forum in mobile webview... Also a donation page.... Hint. Hint.

Download Link: iap.app.v3

That is a good looking app. I am glad to have one that is up to date. Thanks for your hard work "EGEB"

sent from your moms room! haha
2nd April 2012, 08:36 PM |#130  
Thanks Meter: 96

More
Earthbound you really putting work in, I like it.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium
2nd April 2012, 11:21 PM |#131  
Flag Nashville
Thanks Meter: 88

More
THE KING HAD RISEN FROM THE DEAD! Welcome bac fam can't wait to play with one of your masterpieces....feel like the old Urban Rom days round here.

O.G Epic combined with Miui/CM makes her cum #TrueStory
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)