[Full Theme] Red Noire V1.3 [AOKP B31]

Search This thread

artvandelay440

Feb 8, 2011
Welcome to Red Noire!
This is a system theme for the TF101 Transformer running AOKP ROM. The official download for AOKP is here.

Themed elements include:
framework-res.apk
systemui.apk
LatinIME.apk
settings.apk
Email.apk

Downloads:

Gallery of Screenshots:
http://min.us/mblh9UZJzE/1

Animated Screenshots:
iqcTSiv3MQl9z.gif

Last edited:

artvandelay440

Feb 8, 2011
Changelog

Version 1.0-Initial Release

Version 1.1- updated to build 28 and removed LatinIME keyboard due to FC issues at this time (Milestone 4 still has keyboard support, though)
-update- keyboard fixed, and a separate flashable zip is attached here to gain themed keyboard.

Version 1.2:
- new, sleeker holo.dark background
- cleaner action bar
- themed keyboard added back by default on b28

Version 1.3
-system UI cleaner backgrounds
-support for build 31
-more framework edits

Attachments

• Red-LatinIME-tester-signed.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Reactions: sert00

artvandelay440

Feb 8, 2011
F.A.Q. / Notes

Where is my Keyboard?
- Go into settings and choose Android Keyboard as default keyboard again.
-
Market crashes when updating apps?

-In settings, go to apps>all>google play store and force stop it. Hit uninstall updates, then clear data. Go back and sign in again.

I just flashed and my clock is still blue?

In AOKP, you have the option of manually setting the color of the clock, so to make it match, simply head to rom control and set the clock color to hex #9e0000, then tap the new color box to set it.

Last edited:

gdeer80

Feb 15, 2008
Beautiful theme, Tyvm no problem at all flashing

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

senna29

Sep 9, 2011
That is looking gorgeous! Thank you for your hard work.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using XDA Premium HD app

thenewguy821

Jun 19, 2010
Just to verify, the tag says AOKP M4, will this work on Build 28 as well?

Thanks and the theme looks amazing.

artvandelay440

Feb 8, 2011
I cant get it to boot on my build 28 rom (AOKP 1.6), it gets to the loading of apps after bootanimation, but then bootloops :/ perhaps it doesnt agree with rogue recovery?

Hmm...I use Team Rogue CWM as well and it works fine. I'll try out b28. As a test, you can take my zip and remove systemui and framework. if it boots, then roman has changed something in the rom, and i'll make it top priority to make my theme compatible.

Last edited:
Reactions: sert00 and jmwils3

artvandelay440

Feb 8, 2011
Build 28 support posted. Had to remove LatinIME support as new keyboard FCs after compile. I'll continue to work on a solution, as well as add new themed apps to incorporate.

Last edited:

senna29

Sep 9, 2011
So I flashed the new version for B28 and installation went just fine :)
It's really looking great. However the power menu vanished wich is a little weird and I was unable to set the clock color to red in rom control (I read the FAQ :))
Keep up good work!

artvandelay440

Feb 8, 2011
So I flashed the new version for B28 and installation went just fine :)
It's really looking great. However the power menu vanished wich is a little weird and I was unable to set the clock color to red in rom control (I read the FAQ :))
Keep up good work!

Maybe wipe cache and dalvik and reflash theme. Did you hit the color box itself after setting the hex in rom control?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

senna29

Sep 9, 2011
I did these wipe before, and I just did them again, but still no power menu. Otherwise, for the clock color, my bad, it's working :)

artvandelay440

Feb 8, 2011
I did these wipe before, and I just did them again, but still no power menu. Otherwise, for the clock color, my bad, it's working :)

Not sure, man. Anybody else with this issue, please report. I'll try to give you some troubleshooting later tonight when I have time.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Welcome to Red Noire!
    This is a system theme for the TF101 Transformer running AOKP ROM. The official download for AOKP is here.

Themed elements include:
    framework-res.apk
    systemui.apk
    LatinIME.apk
    settings.apk
    Email.apk

Downloads:

Gallery of Screenshots:
    http://min.us/mblh9UZJzE/1

Animated Screenshots:
    iqcTSiv3MQl9z.gif
    Build 32 support should be ready tomorrow night.
    Hope you all are game for build 31 tonight :)

edit: Done!
    My transformer doesn't have functioning adb at the moment for whatever reason on b31, and my screen dies randomly, requiring a reboot. It's awfully hard to do app testing, which makes the process very slow and tedious. Everything is tested to work perfectly, though. :)
    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Ok, i see a trend. I'll update everything and hopefully everything will be finished by tonight. I'm still on M4, so that was probably it.
    I cant get it to boot on my build 28 rom (AOKP 1.6), it gets to the loading of apps after bootanimation, but then bootloops :/ perhaps it doesnt agree with rogue recovery?

Hmm...I use Team Rogue CWM as well and it works fine. I'll try out b28. As a test, you can take my zip and remove systemui and framework. if it boots, then roman has changed something in the rom, and i'll make it top priority to make my theme compatible.