FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][XXKQB][AROMA] Crybernation 1.0.1 [05/27/2012][ICS/GB Theme] (RELEASED)

869 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,025
 
By crybert, Senior Member on 28th February 2012, 01:47 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
24th March 2012, 11:06 AM |#241  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
nice, thx for this,
now everyone can choose what he want. For me is not necessary, i´m content with your standard app package.
 
 
25th March 2012, 01:09 AM |#242  
crybert's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,025
 
Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up
Hey Guys,

this evening I will upload a new version (03/25/12 in Germany).
This will be the last one before the value pack.

Here is the beta3 changelog:

Code:
beta 3 release
- fixed some minor graphical issues in SystemUI.apk
- additional Wallpapers activated
- removed ChocoEUKor,CoolEUKor,RoseEUKor (fonts)
- updated SkyHigh v1.4
- added kernelspecific init.d scripts:
	SkyHigh v1.4 - none
	Vitaliy kernel - ExAdrenaline (No need for ScriptManager)
	Stock - Crybernation Standard Scripts (Needs ScriptManager for some Scripts)
- removed Maps/Youtube (added to removed apps package)
- added MyPhoneExplorerClient to AROMAInstaller
- updated GoLauncherEx v2.83
- Cyanogenmod APN-List
- added NoFrills to AromaInstaller
- updated PDroidPatch to v1.32 - still some laggs in contacts
- updated PlayStore 3.5.15
Removed Apps Package v1.1
Code:
- added YouTube
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to crybert For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift crybert Ad-Free
25th March 2012, 09:54 AM |#243  
chasemyass's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Brasov
Thanks Meter: 513
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by crybert

Hey Guys,

this evening I will upload a new version (03/25/12 in Germany).
This will be the last one before the value pack.

Here is the beta3 changelog:

Code:
beta 3 release
- fixed some minor graphical issues in SystemUI.apk
- additional Wallpapers activated
- removed ChocoEUKor,CoolEUKor,RoseEUKor (fonts)
- updated SkyHigh v1.4
- added kernelspecific init.d scripts:
	SkyHigh v1.4 - none
	Vitaliy kernel - ExAdrenaline (No need for ScriptManager)
	Stock - Crybernation Standard Scripts (Needs ScriptManager for some Scripts)
- removed Maps/Youtube (added to removed apps package)
- added MyPhoneExplorerClient to AROMAInstaller
- updated GoLauncherEx v2.83
- Cyanogenmod APN-List
- added NoFrills to AromaInstaller
- updated PDroidPatch to v1.32 - still some laggs in contacts
- updated PlayStore 3.5.15
Removed Apps Package v1.1
Code:
- added YouTube

Good job. I'm using SkyHigh 1.4 kernel since skywalker launched it and it's pretty awesome on crybernation II and you can let the internet speed script in init.d crybert I'm using it atm with this kernel and all works fine Also check pm crybert
I will skip this installation (hope you don't mind crybert) but beta 2 works flawless for me atm so no need to flash beta3 since is more like a visual upgrade

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-4
The Following User Says Thank You to chasemyass For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift chasemyass Ad-Free
25th March 2012, 12:07 PM |#244  
crybert's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,025
 
Donate to Me
More
Okay thanks for the information will have a look at those things.
Greets Crybert

Sent from my GT-I9001 using XDA
25th March 2012, 09:28 PM |#245  
crybert's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,025
 
Donate to Me
More
Hey Guys, beta3 is out now! Happy flashing!

Here some Screenshots

(1) New/Activated Wallpaper
(2) GoLauncherEx with new Wallpaper
(3) SkyHigh 1.4 AntutuScore
(4) hardcoded LockScreen-Wallpaper
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	device-2012-03-25-223108.jpg
Views:	398
Size:	24.0 KB
ID:	965050   Click image for larger version

Name:	device-2012-03-25-223127.jpg
Views:	406
Size:	49.3 KB
ID:	965051   Click image for larger version

Name:	device-2012-03-25-223258.jpg
Views:	414
Size:	26.3 KB
ID:	965052   Click image for larger version

Name:	device-2012-03-25-223447.jpg
Views:	394
Size:	31.1 KB
ID:	965053  
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to crybert For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift crybert Ad-Free
25th March 2012, 10:00 PM |#246  
ad0dh's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 172
 
More
Thx you

Sent from my GT-I9001 using xda premium
26th March 2012, 11:57 AM |#247  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 29
 
More
thx you!

PD: when exit value pack? something official?
27th March 2012, 01:28 PM |#248  
chasemyass's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Brasov
Thanks Meter: 513
 
Donate to Me
More
Question
Crybert how do I completely remove the notification buttons? (13 bar buttons or stock ones)? I would love a clean notification with no shortcuts (I`m using widgets to turn off wifi/data/reboot/etc) and would be ok for me to have a notification window only with ... notifications
I changed the glow effect today and the popup display and animations using uot website along with statusbar icons and lost 13 buttons from notification bar, and i would love to make the stock ones gone too
27th March 2012, 06:38 PM |#249  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 81
 
More
Thumbs up
finally good GPS tweak ;) THX!
27th March 2012, 08:40 PM |#250  
crybert's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,025
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chasemyass

Crybert how do I completely remove the notification buttons? (13 bar buttons or stock ones)? I would love a clean notification with no shortcuts (I`m using widgets to turn off wifi/data/reboot/etc) and would be ok for me to have a notification window only with ... notifications
I changed the glow effect today and the popup display and animations using uot website along with statusbar icons and lost 13 buttons from notification bar, and i would love to make the stock ones gone too

Don't know. I think that this isn't that easy. A soltuion could be to make all Icons black so that it looks like that there aren't any icons.

Sent from my GT-I9001 using XDA
27th March 2012, 08:44 PM |#251  
chasemyass's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Brasov
Thanks Meter: 513
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by crybert

Don't know. I think that this isn't that easy. A soltuion could be to make all Icons black so that it looks like that there aren't any icons.

Sent from my GT-I9001 using XDA

hmm if I remember correct we can find an answer to a MIUI framework .. i think they put all those shorcuts to a separate tab, aren`t they?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aroma, awesome, i9001, rom

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes