[REF]Radios Diamond [Updated 12/8/08]

Search This thread

tom_codon

Sep 29, 2006
www.tom-codon.tk
This thread will put all version radios of Diamond device :

The first make sure your device has Hard-SPL..!

- Download and extract the RUU (Rom Updater Utility) in a empty folder on your pc
- Download and extrat the radio file (.nbh) in the same directory as the RUU
- Start the RUU and follow procedure

Radio v1.00.25.06 (Quad Band)

Radio v1.00.25.05 (Quad Band,Save Power and have better Network Connection!) "Highly Recommended"

Radio v1.00.25.03

Radio v1.02.25.11 (Provided from Bepe )

Radio v1.03.25.18 (Provided from Bepe )

Radio v1.00.25.07 (Provided by duttythroy )

mirror :

http://tom.x-files.lv/Radio/

will be update

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: emje

bouzoubaa

Jun 27, 2008
Moderator: I really think that some threads are to be sticky because they 've got some really useful permanent infos.
This one is one of them and also the ROM thread of diamond team should definitely be as a sticky. Thank you very much for that. :rolleyes:

jr_daza

Dec 12, 2006
tks a lot

guys you don't know how gratefull i'm

i was soo sad because i had the nicest phone ever but i cat get good signal so every body tell me that my phone can do almost every thing but call... now my phone is how it supoust to be

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This thread will put all version radios of Diamond device :

The first make sure your device has Hard-SPL..!

- Download and extract the RUU (Rom Updater Utility) in a empty folder on your pc
    - Download and extrat the radio file (.nbh) in the same directory as the RUU
    - Start the RUU and follow procedure

Radio v1.00.25.06 (Quad Band)

Radio v1.00.25.05 (Quad Band,Save Power and have better Network Connection!) "Highly Recommended"

Radio v1.00.25.03

Radio v1.02.25.11 (Provided from Bepe )

Radio v1.03.25.18 (Provided from Bepe )

Radio v1.00.25.07 (Provided by duttythroy )

mirror :

http://tom.x-files.lv/Radio/

will be update
    Tried all Radio Roms except the .11 one...
    For me it seems, that the 05 makes it.

Dont have any problems with text messages on all roms so far.
    Only the receptions differs from rom to rom. GPS fix on all roms too.

I use Developer HSPL 1.4...
    radio vs radio, rom vs rom

Thank you !!!

MediaFire did the trick the other location is too buggy full of popups and ads. Anyway, now that I have this radio, may I please ask this:

The radio can be independently flashed from the other "flashable" components (i.e. ROM, spl, OS version) AS LONG AS the phone has HardSPL, not stock SPL, am I right?

In my case I am running the (unsigned) 1.40 by OliNex, so I should be OK to go from what I currently have (1.09.25.23) to a better(?) radio? I've heard that 1.00.25.05 is one of the best (if not the best) when it comes to good wireless performance with resonable/good battery usage, etc.

Also, the phone currently runs on this official update:

RUU_Diamond_HTC_WWE_2.03.405.3_Radio_Signed_Diamond_52.51.25.26_1.09.25.23_Ship (apparently it is an unbranded HTC release for England).

Is that OK for use in the USA? or there is something better. I am looking for a minimalistic (custom) ROM not too many bells and whistles, just basic but stable/consistent functionality. Is there something out there you can recommend?

Again, thanks very much for the help! :good: