Qualcomm CDMA Technologies MSM Windows driver

Search This thread

marcotib

Apr 2, 2008
Hi,
I woant upgrade My htc Touch Dual to Wm6.1. My windows serach for Qualcomm CDMA Technologies MSM driver where I can find this ?
thank!

P.S. sorry for my english :eek:

sterbaya

Apr 3, 2006
Rouen
You can download "Windows Mobile Device Center" from microsoft website if you use Windows Vista.
If you use Windows XP, you can download activesync.

the_fish

May 12, 2008
just a little question: don´t you talk about msm drivers for advanced open gl/Direct 3D support? i thought they aren´t out yet?

marcotib

Apr 2, 2008
You can download "Windows Mobile Device Center" from microsoft website if you use Windows Vista.
If you use Windows XP, you can download activesync.

I've got ActiveSynk en it work.

from thi s post:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=355730

1. download the attached files -----> OK
2. REMOVE SIM and SD CARDS !! -----> OK
3. connect usb cable -----> OK
4. copy sspl-1.16-nike.exe to your device and run it (usb cable must be connected!) -----> OK
5. after a few seconds "USB" appears on the display -----> OK
6. unplug and replug the usb cable -----> OK
(OPTIONAL, better to skip it! step 7. if you only want to test the sspl try flashing the attached splash screen by running ROMUpdateUtility.exe from flash-splash-niki)

Windows looking for USD Device driver and don't find it.

ROM Updare Utility give me ERROR 262 (cominication error)

any idea ?

nabo3

Jun 8, 2009
Download latest ActiveSynch 4.5.
Install or choose repair (repair worked for me).
USB drivers will be copied to local disk.

cobra_21ca

Nov 18, 2008
I've got ActiveSynk en it work.

from thi s post:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=355730

1. download the attached files -----> OK
2. REMOVE SIM and SD CARDS !! -----> OK
3. connect usb cable -----> OK
4. copy sspl-1.16-nike.exe to your device and run it (usb cable must be connected!) -----> OK
5. after a few seconds "USB" appears on the display -----> OK
6. unplug and replug the usb cable -----> OK
(OPTIONAL, better to skip it! step 7. if you only want to test the sspl try flashing the attached splash screen by running ROMUpdateUtility.exe from flash-splash-niki)

Windows looking for USD Device driver and don't find it.

ROM Updare Utility give me ERROR 262 (cominication error)

any idea ?

For what I can tell you are asking about a CDMA Touch Dual, you probally have a NEON 400, which the starting point of this phone is located here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=649003

There are no roms available yet, but I believe there is at least one cook working on a rom for us!

Royce200313

Aug 28, 2009
Help

Did this work for anyone?

HELP HELP HELP. Thanks in advance for any ideas. By the way I dont care what happens to this phone I have another on the way. Just want to figure this out anyways. Have you gotten any answers about your phone yet? I have an HTC Touch Pro 2 for Verizon and i'm pretty sure it is bricked. I tried to unlock the phone and the first attempt the program errored out. The phone rebooted to the way I had it before. Then I tried it again and the update went through the phone powered down and will not do anything now. If I plug in the phone into the computer the Device manager shows Qualcomm CDMA Technologies MSM - Driver not installed Code 28. Is this phone a brick or can someone save me. I dont care about whats on the phone just to get it working. I have searched for a driver but have not found anything that will work.

System
Windows 7 64 Bit Ultimate and WMDC

tjb4u

Dec 14, 2007
Download and install the Windows Mobile Device Center driver update by following the link on this page:
or

Worked for me!

[Sorry I could not post the addresses above, apparently a restriction on new users trying to help out :confused:]

ranzignuss

Aug 1, 2010
alittle insite

ive tryed all thes suggestions,but none of them seem to work.my comp still says it can find the correct drivers.
my phone is the cricket Cal-Comp MSGM8 if that makes any difference.

openview

Nov 29, 2008
chrisgreezy - For ZIP? you can use WINRAR

Make that stuff on windows XP, on Seven i had communication problems.

Also I don't remember on which point, but i had to go to activesync and on connection properties disable 'USB' connection

Go to the owner of the thread, they have everything explained...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,
    If you don't want to install ActiveSync, you can just install the driver from this pack I've found through htcmania.com. It worked for me in WinXP. The driver is in folder "D\3\U\MS".
    [
    QUOTE=R.Haghighi;9935893]Help Me Can not to install Qualcomm CDMA Technologies MSM dirver for HTC Smart ....

you must do is: download drivers on your PC
    uncheck "Allow USB connections" in Activesync
    restart phone in tri-color bootloader mode and start MTTY 1.42
    press return until you see Cmd> prompt and type: rtask c (if you never installed the diagnostics drivers before the installation of three drivers will be triggered (modem, diag com port diag and nmea com port)[/QUOTE]
    Same here reinstalling activesync (windows mobile device center) doesn't work.