140.jpg
140.jpg
140.jpg
140.jpg
140.jpg

really awesome ones. No COD sorry.

Silvane

Feb 21, 2012
Haha that looks awesome. I wish though we can have the official back covers sold separately or with the phone itself. Galaxy 5 had three back covers all included with the box when you purchase.

Have you seen the SGY in different colors? Awesomeness right there. Aside from the silver it comes in pink, orange and black. Wish they had green though.

I would've been contented with black too, but alas, only the silver one is sold in my country. :(

Sent from my GT-S5360 using xda premium

Samsung-Galaxy-Y-Color-Plus.jpg

Samsung-Galaxy-Y-Colors.jpg

Pink-Samsung-Galaxy-Y.jpg

Samsung-Galaxy-Y-GTS5360-ManualUserGuide-TechSpecs.jpg

Last edited:

Androhacker

Dec 28, 2011
Ghaziabad
Awesome

Yeah they are awesome. No questions. But those official back covers come with Galaxy Y Color Plus :( Sad I did not wait to buy that one at least I would have back color panels! Those phone colors are still not available in my country. Sad when I bought my phone only one color was available (Metallic Grey) or I would have bought that White one.... :( But I am still happy with my phone :) - But I am already selling my PSP. If I succeed in selling I won't stay behind to buy an HTC! :D

CharsiBabu

Mar 25, 2012
Mumbai
SGY is available in Pure white,Glossy Black and teh normal kind (one with grip) :D
_
Can't find good silicone cases :(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    nope..! it has a glossy topcoat paint.. smooth as silk.. :D:D
    i prefer using the original silver colour back cover without a case, the phone is already bulky and thick adding covers makes it worse