He's dead Jim

Search This thread

cyapalmpos

Feb 12, 2011
My 6th Streak5 looks like it might be dead. All I get is the Dell logo. Can't boot to recovery, can't boot to fastboot, QDL can't do anything with it. Re-imaged the internal SD and no change. Tried 2 separate cards.

Gah!

If anyone has any more suggestions, I'm open but I'm gonna start looking for replacements.

If anyone's interested, I was about to post my accessories for sale (windshield mount, dock, cables, battery...)

arjunsheth

Jan 25, 2012
My 6th Streak5 looks like it might be dead. All I get is the Dell logo. Can't boot to recovery, can't boot to fastboot, QDL can't do anything with it. Re-imaged the internal SD and no change. Tried 2 separate cards.

Gah!

If anyone has any more suggestions, I'm open but I'm gonna start looking for replacements.

If anyone's interested, I was about to post my accessories for sale (windshield mount, dock, cables, battery...)

hi, sorry to hear about ur phone. In the event u decide to sell ur battery (Health of the battery?) and phone charger, i would be interested in the same.

Thanks

cyapalmpos

Feb 12, 2011
The battery and charger are only a few months old. Yeah I'm gonna part it out so if you're interested, PM me. I've got the battery, charger, Otterbox Commuter, windshield holder, official Dell dock, and lots of cables.