[THEME]Chrome 3D Dark3D GSM-LeeDrOiD, CDMA-SteelRom-beta-ViperRom- OTA

Search This thread

pitbulledEvo

Oct 8, 2010
Bump this is sick, I just hope the Theme works with mean rom 2.9, but if not I'll try the skin.

edit: Well I decided to try this with steelROM since thats one of the roms it was made for, and so far it says "unable to open zip file" in twrp recovery?? Is this theme still being maintained or am I too late for the up to date goodness????? I hope not because the screenshots are bad ass!

Last edited:

il Duce

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Mod
Feb 25, 2009
Twin Cities, MN
Bump this is sick, I just hope the Theme works with mean rom 2.9, but if not I'll try the skin.

edit: Well I decided to try this with steelROM since thats one of the roms it was made for, and so far it says "unable to open zip file" in twrp recovery?? Is this theme still being maintained or am I too late for the up to date goodness????? I hope not because the screenshots are bad ass!

I *think* aj was going to update the steelROM theme, but not sure, haven't talked to him in a while :(

I too am wating for the update, but just fyi if you were to flash White Steel (our theme in post 3 of steelROM thread) and THEN apply the skin.apk from here, it would look AMAZING :)

FYI he lives in Scotland, so it's 2am there, don't expect an answer right away :p

pitbulledEvo

Oct 8, 2010
I *think* aj was going to update the steelROM theme, but not sure, haven't talked to him in a while :(

I too am wating for the update, but just fyi if you were to flash White Steel (our theme in post 3 of steelROM thread) and THEN apply the skin.apk from here, it would look AMAZING :)

FYI he lives in Scotland, so it's 2am there, don't expect an answer right away :p

I will give that a try. I already downloaded the skin to the sd card, but have no idea where to move it to, so that it shows up as an option in the skins?? Any help?

pitbulledEvo

Oct 8, 2010
Just install it as a normal app. It will install then just apply it as any other skin.

I tried to install from inside root explorer. It gave me the package installer prompt, and then wouldn't install? I'll let you know the exact message it gave once the white steel downloads. Jeeeez that is a slowwww file host!! Its been 10 minutes and its at 1%! This is all driving me up the wall. lol I love themes and all the bells and whistles, but sometimes I just want to break my laptop and phone! I tried to download the actual chrome theme which was 60 some mb, and it only downloaded 4mb and said done?

White theme just did it too. Finished at 1.2 mb?????????????? What is going on? I hope you or someone can help, I really want a black and grey/chrome theme. Tired of blue and red.

il Duce

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Mod
Feb 25, 2009
Twin Cities, MN
I tried to install from inside root explorer. It gave me the package installer prompt, and then wouldn't install? I'll let you know the exact message it gave once the white steel downloads. Jeeeez that is a slowwww file host!! Its been 10 minutes and its at 1%! This is all driving me up the wall. lol I love themes and all the bells and whistles, but sometimes I just want to break my laptop and phone! I tried to download the actual chrome theme which was 60 some mb, and it only downloaded 4mb and said done?

White theme just did it too. Finished at 1.2 mb?????????????? What is going on? I hope you or someone can help, I really want a black and grey/chrome theme. Tired of blue and red.

Something wrong on your end. The white theme is dropbox and their dl speeds are insanely fast.

pitbulledEvo

Oct 8, 2010
Something wrong on your end. The white theme is dropbox and their dl speeds are insanely fast.

I have 18mbps download speed through u'verse, and it was testing at 5mbps. Called and got that fixed, and it STILL is downloading at slow speeds? It said 4 days + lol? I'll try it tomorrow. I really wanted to get a black and silver theme going but I'm headed back to inbred for now. I was on mean rom, insanely fast,but recommends not using any themes with it? Oh well for now. Thanks for trying to help and if you have any other suggestions I'll check back regularly.

Ajthescot

May 20, 2010
Hey guys. Sorry there has not been much input from me lately. I have took a bit of time out because I kind of got the equivalent of writers block. Couldn't think of anything to do.
With the time away I realised that my missus had kind of become a single parent. ME BEING basicly USELESS I will be back but not with the same amount of hours put in.
Until I get hooked again lol.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using Tapatalk

Bebida

Oct 17, 2011
Hey guys. Sorry there has not been much input from me lately. I have took a bit of time out because I kind of got the equivalent of writers block. Couldn't think of anything to do.
With the time away I realised that my missus had kind of become a single parent. ME BEING basicly USELESS I will be back but not with the same amount of hours put in.

Good to see u back my man. U kinda inspired me to do a chrome like theme. I'm trying to make it as different as possible but like u the missus needs some attention.

selders59

Jul 10, 2008
Cape Coral, Florida
Like the look of your Dark 3D theme. Tried your Steele and virus versions but neither one worked on Mean rom. Will there be a Mean rom version coming out?

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Chewy11

Sep 30, 2010
Montreal

So good to see you back! Looking forward to GSM goodness anytime the missus doesn't need you!

jutaejrtouch

Feb 15, 2009
Winston Salem
Mean Rom 3.1

Chrome 3d CDMA Viper Rom does indeed work with Mean Rom 3.1

Attachments

• 2012-03-29_13-29-42.jpg
    2012-03-29_13-29-42.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 94
  • 2012-03-29_13-29-59.jpg
    2012-03-29_13-29-59.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 99

Ajthescot

May 20, 2010
Like the look of your Dark 3D theme. Tried your Steele and virus versions but neither one worked on Mean rom. Will there be a Mean rom version coming out?

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Not sure mate I might be dropping the inverted look so if I do it will be slightly different.
In all honesty it won't be two different just some menus.
Did you try the skin?

Ajthescot

May 20, 2010
Not sure mate I might be dropping the inverted look so if I do it will be slightly different.
In all honesty it won't be two different just some menus.
Did you try the skin?

My bad should of read the recent posts first

JustMy2cent

Mar 30, 2012
Hi guys :)

I really love that themes and i appreciate all the many hours of work which was put into it, so i tried to download the Chrome 3D GSM version, but the download-link is not working for me -> dropbox-> 404.

I have already the skin only version, but this doesnt skin everything, so i would need the flashable Chrome GSM zip. :eek:

I was searching already the whole thread for an alternate link, google didnt help me out either, so i was wondering if anyone could help me out.

That would be very nice and please excuse my bad english. :)

Ajthescot

May 20, 2010
Hi guys :)

I really love that themes and i appreciate all the many hours of work which was put into it, so i tried to download the Chrome 3D GSM version, but the download-link is not working for me -> dropbox-> 404.

I have already the skin only version, but this doesnt skin everything, so i would need the flashable Chrome GSM zip. :eek:

I was searching already the whole thread for an alternate link, google didnt help me out either, so i was wondering if anyone could help me out.

That would be very nice and please excuse my bad english. :)

try this one

Reactions: JustMy2cent

Bebida

Oct 17, 2011
I forgot I hadn't voted on this thread. It's sat at 5 stars now, where it should be!
Great work as always mate. Can't wait to see what you come up with next. :D

Reactions: Ajthescot

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    super%20chrome.gif

Welcome
    in the works is my Dark 3D series.

New Dark Chrome3D
    Teamd3rp Ft Dark3D

screenshots.png
    2012-02-10_12-05-24.jpg
    2012-02-10_00-05-02.jpg
    2012-02-10_00-05-46.jpg

flash the theme in recovery
    select skin from menus

downloads.png

Chrome 3D gsm download

Chrome 3D cdma steel rom beta 1 untested as yet

Chrome 3D cdma viper rom ota

chrome3d Skin
    old style Dark3D skin

GSM version
    Built on latest files from leedroid rom.

includes.png

CDMA out now
    based on
    [ROM]viperROM Redline v2.5 RC2
    [ROM]▒▓ «SteelROM v2.74 ▓▒

ICS animations
    leedroid tweaks
    new rosie bar
    more i forget​

batt.gif

icons.png

good idea to clear cache and dalvic but not completely required.

thanks.png

j4n87 daniels7 for the zues and tweaks mod base files
    Leedroid for the awesome rom
    Neol23 pushing me into creating skins
    Team D3rpFor being awesome , allowing me to be part of them,without them i wouldnt have Chrome3D
    both cdma themes updated with various fixes black on black text mainly
    merged into chrome 3d

Maybe you should wait a bit - new v. of Lee's Tweaks is coming - to do everyhing ones and for all... :cool:

Take a break, mate - you are great, but I'm shamed already to ask you to theme every new version! :eek:

its no sweat mate .i do it for myself any way mate and share it here.
    if i can help others on the way its my way of giving something back to the community .