FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

CM7 (2.3.7) for Huawei x6, Csl Mi-410, others fb0 devices (final update 27/03)

315 posts
Thanks Meter: 468
 
By edowar, Senior Member on 5th November 2011, 08:28 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
27th March 2012, 06:17 PM |#321  
edowar's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 468
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ardX

that name confused me a bit too while download it via torrent application, it overwrite the old one, and check it that its true lastest build with ro.build.date=Tue Mar 27 01:00:06 WIT 2012 in build.prop

yes indeed, I can confirm build date is correct ro.build.date=Tue Mar 27 01:00:06 WIT 2012
 
 
27th March 2012, 06:23 PM |#322  
Senior Member
Flag Kollam/Quilon
Thanks Meter: 26
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ardX

that name confused me a bit too while download it via torrent application, it overwrite the old one, and check it that its true lastest build with ro.build.date=Tue Mar 27 01:00:06 WIT 2012 in build.prop

""ro.build.date=Tue Mar 27 01:00:06 WIT 2012 in build.prop"" real techie :P :P

thanks once again for media fire link.
edowars last 7.2 had the best battery and camera. when ever i travel i use this rom ..but it had some trouble with gps .. i am downloading the latest now ... hope its gps is like CKs rom..(faster lock and accurate upto 6 mtrs :P)

thanks all devs .. dont know how to express the happiness last year when i bought the phone there was only stock 2.1 now its raining roms .. and many including me learned few basics with help from this community and device ..
28th March 2012, 12:41 AM |#323  
phan_tom's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Batam
Thanks Meter: 125
 
More
wow...
thank you for the rom...
definitely will download it..for my ROM library
but still thinking for installing it.
because i love MIUI so Much..

is there any possibilities for MIUI GB or ICS to have new kernels..
28th March 2012, 04:58 AM |#324  
edowar's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 468
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by phan_tom

wow...
thank you for the rom...
definitely will download it..for my ROM library
but still thinking for installing it.
because i love MIUI so Much..

is there any possibilities for MIUI GB or ICS to have new kernels..

Yes it is very possible to port this is rom to MIUI, I think CK, FR or Zuk definitely will able to port it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to edowar For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift edowar Ad-Free
28th March 2012, 09:57 AM |#325  
CacingKalung's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bekasi
Thanks Meter: 541
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by edowar

Yes it is very possible to port this is rom to MIUI, I think CK, FR or Zuk definitely will able to port it.

If you said so Dr.... Then I'll try later. Maybe FR and Zuk should start first, I'm not available until weekend.
The Following User Says Thank You to CacingKalung For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift CacingKalung Ad-Free
28th March 2012, 01:37 PM |#326  
edowar's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 468
 
More
Hi guys...
I found solution for gps, it lock satellites very quick and less than ten second .

here is for download link

http://www.mediafire.com/?7oy4eeaiyec84ux

Just install with recovery and don't forget wipe dalvik cache after install update.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to edowar For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift edowar Ad-Free
28th March 2012, 02:02 PM |#327  
c_anuraag's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 86
 
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by edowar

Hi guys...
I found solution for gps, it lock satellites very quick and less than ten second .

here is for download link

http://www.mediafire.com/?7oy4eeaiyec84ux

Just install with recovery and don't forget wipe dalvik cache after install update.

Thanks Ed..

Can this be used on other ROMs as well like Tj RC3, MIUI etc??
28th March 2012, 02:08 PM |#328  
edowar's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 468
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by c_anuraag

Thanks Ed..

Can this be used on other ROMs as well like Tj RC3, MIUI etc??

I don't know...I didn't try to others rom. But if you want give it try...don't forget do nandroid backup, just in case that's update gps is not working .
29th March 2012, 05:39 PM |#329  
elol's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag sabah
Thanks Meter: 939
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by edowar

I don't know...I didn't try to others rom. But if you want give it try...don't forget do nandroid backup, just in case that's update gps is not working .

hye master i have already try you rom last update but i have 1 question,i cant get mobile data,i mean cant go online use mobiledata,but i have get signal line and make call..funny:)
29th March 2012, 07:51 PM |#330  
edowar's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 468
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by elol

hye master i have already try you rom last update but i have 1 question,i cant get mobile data,i mean cant go online use mobiledata,but i have get signal line and make call..funny:)

You need add apn by yourself
because this is rom not included with apn setting.
The Following User Says Thank You to edowar For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift edowar Ad-Free
29th March 2012, 07:58 PM |#331  
elol's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag sabah
Thanks Meter: 939
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by edowar

You need add apn by yourself
because this is rom not included with apn setting.

fuhh!!im so lazy to make apn setting..do you have file to get this automatic for this rom master?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes