Some love for App Devs

Search This thread

valdesr11

Apr 21, 2010
Miami, Florida
Tapatalk and 4EXT recovery. And for the love of all that is holy, stop buying root explorer people! Have you not heard of ES File Explorer? Honestly, Root Explorer is the biggest waste of money...

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Too late...I went ahead and got it since it had perfect ratings and everyone spoke so highly about it. I wanted to see what all the fuss was about.

For widgets, check out executive assistant, friggin love that widget!

This widget seems amazing and it would really come in handy for all my work stuff but people seem to be having problems with the notifications and such.

dimebagdan65

Aug 4, 2010
Las Vegas
www.dimedroidhq.com
Too late...I went ahead and got it since it had perfect ratings and everyone spoke so highly about it. I wanted to see what all the fuss was about.

This widget seems amazing and it would really come in handy for all my work stuff but people seem to be having problems with the notifications and such.

I use system notifications and manually update the widget (saves battery)

ssojyeti2

Jan 27, 2011
Miami
Cerberus or bootmanager are pretty cool for root apps

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium

Last edited:

valdesr11

Apr 21, 2010
Miami, Florida
Rom toolbox is a really great app. I would recommend it to anyone, obviously with a rooted device. Is Root manager still causing issues for people?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Try titanium backup. It
    Works miracles.

So does does superuser ;)

Sent from my Evo 3D running MIUI using XDA Premium

I have titanium, like mybackup better...just MY preference...

Root explorer for sure. I use it daily.

Sent from my EVO 3d
    I keep hearing about this app but never really understood what was so good about it.
    I just use the file explorer that's built in to MIUI. What can it do that separates it from the rest?

Boot manager my self..

Root Explorer:

Description
    Root Explorer is the ultimate file manager for root users. Access the whole of android's file system (including the elusive data folder!).
    Features include SQLite database viewer, Text Editor, create and extract zip or tar/gzip files, extract rar archives, multi-select, execute scripts, search, remount, permissions, bookmarks, send files (via email, bluetooth etc), image thumbnails, APK binary XML viewer, change file owner/group, create symbolic link, "Open With" facility, MD5

Source:
    Torque

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using XDA
    Power amp is pretty good too

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using XDA