ODIN File Courtesy of our own TXWolf
Temporarily MIA

Heimdall Files
zImage
zImage alternate link

recovery.bin
recovery.bin alternate link

factoryfs.rfs

For HEIMDALL, ODIN and documentation on how to use them, as well as all other documents please visit the Continuum Database

Code:
I have created a basic deodexed and debloated release. It 
is in my other thread, however i will provide the links here as 
well. I will keep this live through the whole process due to it's 
simplicity and it being completely stock internally.

[COLOR="SandyBrown"]The following has been Deodexed, Debinged, Debloated, and 
all the other Junk removed.[/COLOR]
These Must be installed over top of another EC09 Build. Included in the packages are 
the System(factoryfs.rfs), Recovery(recovery.bin) and the kernel(zImage).
[COLOR="Red"]Flash at your own risk.[/COLOR]
Odin Image File: [URL="http://dl.dropbox.com/u/49820692/ec09debinged.tar.md5"]here[/URL] (untested, someone please inform if this works)
Heimdall Image File:[URL="http://dl.dropbox.com/u/49820692/ec09%20debloated/EC09Debinged.tar.gz"]here[/URL]

Independent Files:
[URL="http://dl.dropbox.com/u/49820692/ec09%20debloated/factoryfs.rfs"]factoryfs.rfs[/URL]

[URL="http://dl.dropbox.com/u/49820692/ec09%20debloated/zImage"]zImage[/URL]
[URL="http://dl.dropbox.com/u/49820692/ec09%20debloated/recovery.bin"]
recovery.bin[/URL]

Last edited:

pattielipp

Apr 26, 2011
South Carolina
www.mytechliving.com
Install Instructions & Links

Build 0.1
ADW Launcher
init.d scripting
sysctl sctipting
Further debloating
Trailblazers everything mod package
build.prop tweeks
ICS Roboto font package
GPS lock fix
Notes: Build 0.1 is very basic. I have removed further bloat, as well as installed all of TrailBlazers mods. I have also installed basic init.d and sysctl scripts to help speed things up and manage the memory a little bit better. Along with these, i also modified the build.prop. Like i said this is still very basic. It is very fast and very stable, Great battery life and no force closes.

Code:
Removed Apps in Debinged/Debloated and all other builds
Youtube.apk
i400_Tetris.apk
thinkdroid.apk
VVMService.apk
Skype_mobile.apk
vnav_6.1.2.38_SCHI400_rel_PROD_signed.apk
talkback_2.5.1_market.apk
i400_ScrabbleApp.apk
kickback_1.0.0_market.apk
i400_CityID-release.apk
VisualVoiceMail.apk
WriteandGo.apk
soundback_1.0.0_market.apk
VZWInstaller-Froyo-gravity-signed.apk
Vsuiteapp.apk
Vcast-gravity-signed.apk
VCAST_Tones_4_5_1.apk
TwitterStandalone.apk
Street.apk
SamsungWidget_AnalogClock1.apk
SamsungWidget_AnalogClock2.apk
SamsungWidget_AnalogClock3.apk
SamsungWidget_AnalogClock4.apk
SamsungWidget_CalendarClock.apk
SamsungWidget_DigitalClock1.apk
SamsungWidget_DigitalClock2.apk
SamsungWidget_ProgramMonitor.apk
SamsungWidget_WeatherClock.apk
TATLiveWallpapersAurora.apk
TATLiveWallpapersDandelion.apk
TATLiveWallpapersFlow.apk
TATLiveWallpapersSpark.apk
MyspaceStandalone.apk
Kindle-OEM.apk
SamsungSetupWizard.apk
Memo.apk
I400_MyVerizon.apk
I400_VCastMusic.apk
I400_VCastVideo.apk
411Search-release.apk
BingSearchAndroid.apk
Blockbuster_Stub_v0_2_build_12-unsigned-signed.apk
BuddiesNow.apk
DualClock.apk
DualClock2.apk
BackupAssistant.apk
BooksPhone.apk
FacebookStandalone.apk
LiveWallpaperPicker.apk
MediaHubV124_vzw_continuum_release.apk
MiniDiary.apk
Days.apk
LatinImeTutorial.apk
Dlna.apk
InfoAlarm.apk
Protips.apk

Last edited:

pattielipp

Apr 26, 2011
South Carolina
www.mytechliving.com
full credit will be given to you cisco ;) whatever i use i will give credit where it belongs.. For the time being i've pulled the 4.0 framework from the SDK and have been doing some themeing.. much like you. :) i'll be sending some stuff your way for testing! don't you worry! :)

ciscogee

Aug 13, 2011
Wa State
full credit will be given to you cisco ;) whatever i use i will give credit where it belongs.. For the time being i've pulled the 4.0 framework from the SDK and have been doing some themeing.. much like you. :) i'll be sending some stuff your way for testing! don't you worry! :)

Oh I was just wondering on your methods.. no worries on credit. I just feel helpless since PC is packed. :) I'm about a week out.

Sent from my SCH-I400 using xda premium

pattielipp

Apr 26, 2011
South Carolina
www.mytechliving.com
working on fixing a themeing issue.. the .9 images in the framework are causing issues..
My time is limited, so i'll hope to have more of an update some time later today/tomorrow.. i have a Cisco CCNA networking final this morning at 9 so i'll try an get working after that.

colbyman

Jul 20, 2011
Hey pattielipp, couple questions for ya. I'm still on Miunia. Mainly because it has the accurate battery mod, and the ticker mod where the buttons are removed and only the clock shows in the ticker screen. There aren't any screenshots on the EC09 builds...does yours include these mods, and if not, is there a way right now to get them on EC09?

I would just put EC09 on my phone, but don't want to go through the headache of going back to EC07 if those mods aren't available. Thx.

pattielipp

Apr 26, 2011
South Carolina
www.mytechliving.com
i am working on some stuff now. If you run Trailblazers mods it will install everything..
I am trying to work out some kinks.
I currently have all of the mods on my current build and have Ciscogees ICS theme going on, however there are bits and pieces i do not like so i am modifying it now..
Hang in there and i will have someting up hopefully by the end of the week if not sooner.
:)

isaiahhhhh

Jan 5, 2009
Maine
I'm slightly confused, the instructions for hemidall reference a complete package to flash but you posted the individual files for the package and the actual package link that appears to be an all in one is broken. How exactly do I flash this?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Debellare
    EC09

ScreenShot-2.png
    ScreenShot.png

20120329091604.png
    ScreenShot-1.png

20120329090319.png

ODIN File Courtesy of our own TXWolf
    Temporarily MIA

Heimdall Files
    zImage
    zImage alternate link

recovery.bin
    recovery.bin alternate link

factoryfs.rfs

For HEIMDALL, ODIN and documentation on how to use them, as well as all other documents please visit the Continuum Database

Code:
    I have created a basic deodexed and debloated release. It 
    is in my other thread, however i will provide the links here as 
    well. I will keep this live through the whole process due to it's 
    simplicity and it being completely stock internally.

[COLOR="SandyBrown"]The following has been Deodexed, Debinged, Debloated, and 
    all the other Junk removed.[/COLOR]
    These Must be installed over top of another EC09 Build. Included in the packages are 
    the System(factoryfs.rfs), Recovery(recovery.bin) and the kernel(zImage).
    [COLOR="Red"]Flash at your own risk.[/COLOR]
    Odin Image File: [URL="http://dl.dropbox.com/u/49820692/ec09debinged.tar.md5"]here[/URL] (untested, someone please inform if this works)
    Heimdall Image File:[URL="http://dl.dropbox.com/u/49820692/ec09%20debloated/EC09Debinged.tar.gz"]here[/URL]

Independent Files:
    [URL="http://dl.dropbox.com/u/49820692/ec09%20debloated/factoryfs.rfs"]factoryfs.rfs[/URL]

[URL="http://dl.dropbox.com/u/49820692/ec09%20debloated/zImage"]zImage[/URL]
    [URL="http://dl.dropbox.com/u/49820692/ec09%20debloated/recovery.bin"]
    recovery.bin[/URL]
    Can someone make an odin file? It's honestly the only thing I feel comfortable working with.

FILE REMOVED. IT IS CORRUPT AND BOOT LOOPING. WILL RELOAD TONIGHT.

There is the link to ODIN file. Grab it while it's still available (thank you Dropbox). I'll be uploading an alternate tomorrow, since I'm sure this one will get tanked, at some point.
    Sorry if this is a tad off topic (but not really) .. ive posted several times asking for help and such with the wife's continuum. i borked it pretty badly about a year ago trying to flash the first ROM's that came out for this. i still cant flash anything fully. i have her "stable" now on this ROM, but things still dont work right.. and i my humble guess is because the CWM port is either missing something or writing something wrong.

for some reason, flashes only seem to "take" sometimes. ive odin'd back to the pure stock and it NEVER erases all the data, and properly resets it. i still cant fully format the system or boot, and when i went from MIUINA to EC07 and to this, it still "held over" files and data even tho i manually tried to erase everything in CWM.

no disrespect intended for the devs who gave us the recovery for this. however i think something is borked in the recovery that flashes something to a wrong partition, or deletes something that is required on this phone.

and believe me, i know the recovery was long in coming, and kanged and ported to the best of the devs ability.. but i really think it has to do with the recovery/flash process - not the roms themselves.

is there a way to get a new CWM ported now that there are a few new solid 5.0 releases for other sammy devices? maybe that can help?

There are a few things wrong with everything you did unfortunatly. This rom only flashes the system recovery and kernel. I had it the same way with MIUNIA. I did this so if you came from another rom you wouldn't loose your files.

The next issue is you said you went from miunia to ec07(which is fine) then you went to this.. There lies the issue. I recommend downloading and installing the full ec09 system image located at this link. That is a complete ec09 system image provided by abby nitewolf. It will reset everything and put everything in it's correct place.
    Once you flash that, i would reflash this overtop and it should resolve any and all of your issues, assuming you did it correct.
    try the toggle widget and mess with it with that.. i'll take a look and see if i can edit something to change the brightness.
    Has anyone had any luck booting with this file? It's the one I'm trying to use, since the links to factoryfs in the OP are shot. I can't get past boot with it. 3 separate downloads, and 4 flashes. Both in Heimdall and Odin. Until I can get a file that will work with my phone (not sure why this one isn't. If it's the file, or just my phone), I can't make a good odin.

I will upload again if want, possibly bad upload?

Sent from my SCH-I400 using XDA

Edit:here is another link, hope works? http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7988008/factoryfs.rfs