FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

[ROM]{The Collective}Presents: The-Unofficial 1.5 - Emily's Dedication [4/24/12]

3,935 posts
Thanks Meter: 6,062

Thread Closed Email Thread
30th March 2012, 07:08 PM |#131  
Flag Red Bluff, Ca
Thanks Meter: 1,095

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoneguy589

Anyone having issues soft rebooting? I had the same issue with yaics 1.8.?. Any ideas?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

nope, alll is WONDERFUL. Great satand by only went down 5% overnight. It was a pleasure to wake up to my beautiful phone today!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Rocket42 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Rocket42 Ad-Free

30th March 2012, 07:10 PM |#132  
OP Senior Member
Flag Sioux Center, Iowa

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Anyone having issues soft rebooting? I had the same issue with yaics 1.8.?. Any ideas?

My ics theme is not anything close to this. All that was is images, if you had it there, it would be part of the ROM.

But yes, I've had them once or twice, only when enabling wifi. Not sure why yet. What are your CPU settings?

I'm blaming this issue on being alpha, for now

The Following User Says Thank You to dsmitty166 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dsmitty166 Ad-Free
30th March 2012, 07:23 PM |#133  
Flag Red Bluff, Ca
Thanks Meter: 1,095

More
I just wanted to confirm that the additional mms and dialer flash went well. Although i do notice it took the media scanner blue icons and text away...now they are white in status bar when running.

EDIT: Also and fyi IN call dialer is still stock looking.

Thank you EE for these.
30th March 2012, 07:25 PM |#134  
Flag S.E. Florida
Thanks Meter: 337

Donate to Me
More
No problem man. I tried the framework apk mod to change my minimum brightness but now my battery is green.... Can you post the framework.apk that came with this rom? Great work, love the way it's running.

Used set CPU before I realized FJ tools was included. Just lowered the min to 192 which could be the issue.

30th March 2012, 07:26 PM |#135  
Flag Somewhere, FL
Thanks Meter: 11,471

More
The Only time I personally have had any random reboots was using conservative governor as my sleep profile governor. I would highly suggest NOT using the following, Juice Defender, Go Power Manager, SetCPU or any other CPU tweaking tool that is not included on the ROM. Do not restore any system settings with TB and if you do restore anything with TB only restore user apps without data.
The Following User Says Thank You to flappjaxxx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift flappjaxxx Ad-Free
30th March 2012, 07:29 PM |#136  
Flag S.E. Florida
Thanks Meter: 337

Donate to Me
More
I only restore app data like xda premium, my bank app....and adw-ex.

30th March 2012, 07:30 PM |#137  
Miami
Thanks Meter: 206

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by flappjaxxx

The Only time I personally have had any random reboots was using conservative governor as my sleep profile governor. I would highly suggest NOT using the following, Juice Defender, Go Power Manager, SetCPU or any other CPU tweaking tool that is not included on the ROM. Do not restore any system settings with TB and if you do restore anything with TB only restore user apps without data.

wow, cant use juice defender or setcpu?
30th March 2012, 07:32 PM |#138  
OP Senior Member
Flag Sioux Center, Iowa

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SayWhat10

You can use them. Just don't blame problems on the ROM...

Why use setcpu when you have FJ-tools

The Following User Says Thank You to dsmitty166 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dsmitty166 Ad-Free
30th March 2012, 07:32 PM |#139  
Flag Somewhere, FL

More
OK just got the hot reboot toggling wifi via the dropdown but not on toggling it via settings. Just putting that out there
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to flappjaxxx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift flappjaxxx Ad-Free
30th March 2012, 07:34 PM |#140  
OP Senior Member
Flag Sioux Center, Iowa

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

No problem man. I tried the framework apk mod to change my minimum brightness but now my battery is green.... Can you post the framework.apk that came with this rom? Great work, love the way it's running.

Used set CPU before I realized FJ tools was included. Just lowered the min to 192 which could be the issue.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda

Here you go http://db.tt/sQ6l6ce8

30th March 2012, 07:39 PM |#141  
Flag Somewhere, FL

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SayWhat10

You can use them, but it is hard for us to troubleshoot when people say "My phone just rebooted, why?" with no other information provided
I created the settings in tools to be very specific to this kernel and rom and believe them to work best. That is why we suggest using what is provided.
So far talking with someone else using the rom Go Power Manager looks like it may be a culprit for random reboots. That is not a definite but a very strong maybe. So as this is a brand new release we need help troubleshooting issues. One of them is to ask people not to restore a bunch of stuff or use a bunch of CPU and system tweaks. Hard to troubleshoot other people's apps etc. It is a lot easier to start with what we create and fix the problems internally.
Thanks and enjoy the ride!
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread