[ROM] BAMF Rezound ICS v2.1 Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

A2Aegis

Feb 17, 2011
CHANGELOG V2.0 Official:

• Check TeamBAMF.net

I'm just going to say that this is stupid. You tell me to go to your forum to check the change log. Okay, I'm fine with that, you want traffic on your website so you can get ad revenue for your hard work, I understand that. But when I go to your website, and look at the change log, you give us this?

No, just no.

mjh68

Apr 20, 2010
I'm just going to say that this is stupid. You tell me to go to your forum to check the change log. Okay, I'm fine with that, you want traffic on your website so you can get ad revenue for your hard work, I understand that. But when I go to your website, and look at the change log, you give us this?

No, just no.

He already said change log is in the zip ..took me 10 seconds to read it on my phone prior to flashing.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium

Last edited:

ijustwantmydock

Aug 10, 2011
Salt Lake City

No, just no.

I'll give you a changlog (probably missing things)

Modded black keyboard w/arrow
New recent apps styled like sense 4
Lock ring is now silver with bamf on it
Rosie dock is now transparent
In settings it says android 4.0.4 hope I didn't miss too much

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2 Beta-4

jayochs

Jul 22, 2010
Central NJ
www.dinosaurstakefrance.com
Really man? People pay hundreds of dollars for their phones and trust in developers to write things correctly. Taking this attitude is pretty damn childish to say the least. To think I support the BAMF site...think I'll be cancelling that little payment plan. Is it really that hard to throw up a changelog as to what you did? Guess it's easier to make threats of halting development.

can't brick a phone flashing a rom, sooooooooo your device is safe there.
if you're too lazy to download it and read the changelog included, then you shouldn't be flashing roms. don't complain when there's a changelog on there.

zeroxg4

Nov 8, 2009
Really man? People pay hundreds of dollars for their phones and trust in developers to write things correctly. Taking this attitude is pretty damn childish to say the least. To think I support the BAMF site...think I'll be cancelling that little payment plan. Is it really that hard to throw up a changelog as to what you did? Guess it's easier to make threats of halting development.

Please shut the hell up. He does this for FREE. He has no obligations to anyone. If you have a problem then MAKE A ROM YOURSELF. It makes me sick to see people like you cry about a frikkin CHANGELOG when this man has been spending so much time (hours/days/weeks/months) pumping out updates for everyone. Show some gratitiute and and respect.

On top of that, the changelog is in the .zip.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium

jayochs

Jul 22, 2010
Central NJ
Which gives him all the reason to act childish correct?

it gives me all the reason to tell anyone who complains to suck it up, or gtfo.

seriously, you're all just LOOKING to pick fights and complain about something, aren't you?

you realize joel released this at what, like 3am last night? you also realize he's a teenager who has obligations to goto school, do homework, have a social life, etc, right?

that he posts from his phone half the time?

get over yourself, guy. cut the kid some god damn slack. you're lucky to have developers like him even making roms for you to use, period.

badogg

Mar 11, 2011

Damn dude, relax. like he said, he does it for free. show some gratitude. yes, you spent a lot on your phone, for the stock Rom. you're just acting like an entitled baby.

don't let the minority get to you Joel. The majority are appreciative.

WasabiWa83

Inactive Recognized Themer
Nov 27, 2011
Rays Bay, FL
Joel, this is pretty damn sick :D Thanks for all the work :D

Also, everyone else *****ing about the change log or anything else: Reporting bug that isn't posted is one thing, complaining about there not being an easily accessible change log is something completely different. Yes, it's in the zip. Download it and read it. Complaining about something so minor is the reason why devs leave forums for good. We need all of the devs that we have, Joel included. You really want a full change log for Joelz latest release, whenever that is, just send me a PM and I'll give it to you. I'll always download Joelz latest ROM, even if I don't run it right away. Don't come into his thread complaining that he didn't post it for you. He does do all of this for free, just like the rest of the devs. They have lives. They don't have all the time in the world to answer every single request.

jayochs

Jul 22, 2010
Central NJ
what's hard to miss? you're crying about not having a changelog, when in fact there is a changelog. if you don't like the fact that joel didn't post it on here, and responded with "flash it and find out," then go sulk in a corner elsewhere.

if you download the file, you see changelog text file. YOU DON'T HAVE TO FLASH IT TO FIND OUT. he was just giving you **** because it's blatantly obvious that there's a changelog in the zip file like he said there was.

there's no missing the topic here: you're complaining when it's unwarranted. please, continue, because this is rather entertaining.

renzo.olivares

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 6, 2011
The Rom download link is on the site anyways...u were going to.go there to.begin.with...and second the changelog is.in a text file.in. the.root of.the zip.......open it nd read.....nt tht hard....anyways I'm done...if I want to take my ball.and go home I sure as heck can....I spend 40+ on this Rom a week I think I can do wht I want with my ball lol...I'm done...this is a dev thread not a complaint thread...and I.don't have time to.listen to silly ones

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using XDA

jayochs

Jul 22, 2010
Central NJ
I never said i was taking my ball and going home. I leave that to the developer.

lol what a joke. after your little immature outburst here, i really hope for your own sake you don't come asking questions about any problems or bugs you have with this rom, because i'd be surprised to actually see any of us lend you a hand after the way you've been acting.

badogg

Mar 11, 2011
The Rom download link is on the site anyways...u were going to.go there to.begin.with...and second the changelog is.in a text file.in. the.root of.the zip.......open it nd read.....nt tht hard....anyways I'm done...if I want to take my ball.and go home I sure as heck can....I spend 40+ on this Rom a week I think I can do wht I want with my ball lol...I'm done...this is a dev thread not a complaint thread...and I.don't have time to.listen to silly ones

Well, I hope you are seeing the rest of us having your back here and don't go home and play with your balls.

wait, that didn't come out right. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    joel111.gif

THE GOODS

• Sense 3.6
    • Overscroll Glow
    • Advanced Power Menu
    • Extra Quicksettings
    • Sony Bravia Engine
    • Debloated
    • Much Much More :)

THE BUGS

• You Tell Me :)

NOTES

THANKS

• Team BAMF :)
    • Can't really put these people in bullet points lol...thanks to wasabiwa for the wonderful poster he has made me..Thanks gadget for the amazing skins and just his regular help on everything :)..Thanks andybones for helping me decompile apks when my apktool dont work hehe :) Thanks Fernando Sor for doing Zeus Mods for my rom and just general awesomeness :).and WizeGuyDezignz for fixing sync icons.and Romanb for his unicorn live wallpaper and fixperms init.d script...and Wildstang what can i say hes been with me through thick and thin hes just an awesome friend and helps me when i need it thanks Bro :)..and llborell for resizing the keyboard :) and finally Jan i cant say thanks enough to this guy hes an awesome friend he helps me with any issue he let me port his marvelous tweaks to my rom (even spent 6 hours porting his tweaks to the systemui.apk!!!!) cant thank you enough jan :) i really cant thank these people enough HUGE Thanks guys.. :D
    • jerrytan93 and Steve0007 for keyboard from sensation... :)

CHANGELOG V3.0 Official:

• Tweaks Tons of them..
    • Updated to latest leak.
    almost 15 hours working on this........but when its ready u guys will love it :)
    Don't let the door hit you on the way out...its ok run to the mods because people are being mean to you.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

i didnt run to the mods i can close my own thread :) wanna see?
    I love the changelog complaints keep em coming..just rember I do this for free I can stop whenever I want :)