[ROM] Streak MIUI 2.4.20 English

Search This thread

ammujee

Oct 25, 2008
Hyderabad
Where did you find such info??? please provide links...

uploadfromtaptalk1333125113134.jpg

Please have a look at the second last menu option in the miui control panel app. May be I'm mistaking somewhere.

Sent from my Dell Streak using Tapatalk 2 Beta-4

guesirwowghr

Jul 22, 2011
Downloading now.

Working well, very smooth, have two questions; 1. Any idea why after mounting sd card, MIUI does not place apps back in the folder I moved them too? Also puts them back on the desktop. 2. Large battery support MIUI still sees my 2400 mAh as stock 1530 mAh.

Again Great Work!!!

Dell Streak can NOT see more than 1530mAh. Best you can do is make a custom kernel to detect the battery % by voltage.

nitin1978

Mar 30, 2009
New Delhi
@advant1985: Thanks for the appreciation n liking my work.

Yes you can use that led mod. If u face any problem after applying same mod, simply update rom miui 2.3.23, before wiping dalvik. Don't wipe data factory reset. As done by trichard. Should not face any problem after that.

Sent from my Dell Streak using XDA

Reactions: advant1985

(InsertNameHere)

Jan 11, 2010
Could you please confirm that the app drawer option works in the current 2.3.23 or not? For me it disables after exiting the menu.

Sent from my Dell Streak using Tapatalk 2 Beta-4

Sadly last time i tried the update it was before there was a fix for the network settings fc, so i had to roll back, but over the next few days i will try the update over 2.3.2 and let you know, i am sure someone else will get there before me and let you know though.

vanemburghj

Dec 17, 2010
hi nitin .. I really admire your work is amazing, ..,

one thing I want to ask you,, can I add a mod LED notification, in this rom???
This mod led notification""link""???: :):)

Glad to see it was not just me, thought I messed things up during install and went back to nitin .16 ROM. Will install .32 and the blinking mod and let you know if works or not.

Works like a charm, by the way upgraded to Samsung Note yesterday, want to sell my Steak, anybody interested Dell Steak running MIUI 2.3.32 ROM?

Last edited:
Reactions: advant1985

sameergupta21

Oct 2, 2007
Delhi
stuck at Boot screen

Hi guys,

I may sound very novice here, but I'm stuck at the MIUI boot animation screen. I tried installing it on Gingerstreak 2.4.4, I cleared data, cleared dalvik cache and flashed rom.
Please help, my streak is stuck!!!

thanks and regards

elsworth1983

Mar 16, 2011
Lancaster,UK
Go through the other posts m8 i was on that until there other night but i cant rember how i did it i am sure you are suppose to FIX permissions in the recovery :)

Hi guys,

I may sound very novice here, but I'm stuck at the MIUI boot animation screen. I tried installing it on Gingerstreak 2.4.4, I cleared data, cleared dalvik cache and flashed rom.
Please help, my streak is stuck!!!

thanks and regards

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

Thanks a lot for a stable rom ive been using the DJ's roms for ages decided to have a play and i must say its great keep up the good work :D:D:D:D:D:D

I've noticed that without any using setcpu, cpumaster, or something similar that the cpu governor is set on performance. I'm trying to figure out how to make it conservative without having to use add on software and have so far been unsuccessful. This would explain some of the battery drain. This line:
echo "conservative" > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/scaling_governor
is in install-recovery.sh in /system/etc. I'm assuming the original dev was trying to utilize this file in the boot process. It doesn't seem to be working as /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/scaling_governor on my phone reads performance.
I have noticed this on all the MIUI versions so far and on CM7. I'm no developer, I just tinker, so if anyone has any idea how to make this work right, I'm all ears.....

advant1985

Dec 26, 2011
jakarta
@advant1985: Thanks for the appreciation n liking my work.

Yes you can use that led mod. If u face any problem after applying same mod, simply update rom miui 2.3.23, before wiping dalvik. Don't wipe data factory reset. As done by trichard. Should not face any problem after that.

owhh... thanks u nitin;)

advant1985

Dec 26, 2011
jakarta
- Before starting the flash rom miui 2.3.23
- Back rom streak to 407,,wipe everything

will get the results so amazing,,
-streakmod recovery, do not flash amss, dsp1
-reset data-cache partition-Dalvik cache
-flash miui 2.3.23
-wipe cache - Dalvik cache - fix permissions
-reboot
-flash MIUI_3G_Fix.zip
-reboot

everything looks perfect .. USSD, zoom camera, wifi thet, and others

Last edited:

sameergupta21

Oct 2, 2007
Delhi
- Before starting the flash rom miui 2.3.23
- Back rom streak to 407,,wipe everything

will get the results so amazing,,
-streakmod recovery, do not flash amss, dsp1
-reset data-cache partition-Dalvik cache
-flash miui 2.3.23
-wipe cache - Dalvik cache - fix permissions
-reboot
-flash MIUI_3G_Fix.zip
-reboot

everything looks perfect .. USSD, zoom camera, wifi thet, and others

Hi advant,

Im doing everything except for fixing permissions, as i don't knw whr do i find that option in recovery .pls help im stuck at the boot screen

taitai

Jul 7, 2008
I've noticed that without any using setcpu, cpumaster, or something similar that the cpu governor is set on performance. I'm trying to figure out how to make it conservative without having to use add on software and have so far been unsuccessful. This would explain some of the battery drain. This line:
echo "conservative" > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/scaling_governor
is in install-recovery.sh in /system/etc. I'm assuming the original dev was trying to utilize this file in the boot process. It doesn't seem to be working as /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/scaling_governor on my phone reads performance.
I have noticed this on all the MIUI versions so far and on CM7. I'm no developer, I just tinker, so if anyone has any idea how to make this work right, I'm all ears.....

I did delete the whole thing indie install-recovery.sh and add the echo conversative line into one of the scripts inside init.d + some others

see
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1422061
and
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1227269
or
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1353903

advant1985

Dec 26, 2011
jakarta
Hi advant,

Im doing everything except for fixing permissions, as i don't knw whr do i find that option in recovery .pls help im stuck at the boot screen

that option is in the menu streakmod

-advance - fix permissions:)

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 AM ----------

Hi advant,

that option is in the menu streakmod,flash in metode fastbootlink streakmod

Last edited:

sameergupta21

Oct 2, 2007
Delhi
that option is in the menu streakmod

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 AM ----------

that option is in the menu streakmod,flash in metode fastbootlink streakmod

Hi,
Im using clockwork recovery and in the advanced menu, I only see:
reboot recovery
Wipe dalvik cache
wipe battery stats
report error
key test

Please advise

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    NEW UPDATE!

MIUI 2.4.20
    Dell Streak 5

DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY WRONG THING HAPPENS TO YOUR PHONE. AFTER INSTALLING THIS ROM.

This Rom is ported from MIUIANDROID HTC HD2, included latest Team DSC’s Phoenix Kernel

Make sure you wipe EVERYTHING. Including, Data, Cache, and Dalvik-Cache.
    Fresh Install, let boot. after finishing the initial setup. again boot in recovery and flash the Custom_light_Fix.zip downloaded from below link, reboot and enjoy!

Rom Download Links

Current Version
    MIUI - 2.4.20
    http://www.mediafire.com/?9a8n323d4dghxam

Old Versions:
    MIUI - 2.3.23
    http://www.mediafire.com/?ktp9957avwjn927

Thanks & Credits:
    HPA: Working MIUI ROM
    n0p & Team DSC: Phoenix Kernel and Kernel support
    hunderteins: USSD

Special Thanks to everyone for using testing, supporting my ROMs. Please don’t mind and let me know if I am forgetting any name to mention here.

Cheers!
    You may flash this rom over any GB rom, ripped from miui 2.3.16 Nexus one rom.

Streak MIUI 2.4.20

Streak MIUI 2.4.20.............Links Updated!
    New MIUI version 2.3.23 !

Very soon I am going to launched new miui version with working wifi tethering and more stability!

Thanks To All For Great Response and Support!

Cheers!
    Calendar application with English suport:

Here is the calendar apk with english suport
    Just push these two files to system/app>>>set permission as rw—r——r——

http://db.tt/qcU89f7i

http://db.tt/AbGroX3f

Plz let me know both da cases working & not working:D:thumbup::thumbup:

Adi™