Dualtouch for all ROMS [GUIDE]

Search This thread

The Realone

Feb 11, 2011
Raleigh
I if understood your question correctly:

Yes, the new ROM's already have dualtouch support. Absolutely no need for this addon anymore.

Move along people, nothing to see anymore! ;)

akirabog

Feb 19, 2012
when i flash this on my x10i 2.1, my phone now wont charge in main charger. but in usb cable to laptop its working

akirabog

Feb 19, 2012
All new official firmwares (2.1 and 2.3) already have dual touch. This method is old and was only usable when dualtouch firmwares wasn't globally available.

my 2.1 dont have dualtouch so i flash this one. when i try to update my firmware it say that i already have the latest firmware so i just flash this dualtouch

omarhn

Mar 16, 2009
multitouch?

hi guys....first of sorry for my english

my question is i have a x10 about 2 months ago i tried a lot of roms but i have no multitouch actually im with mooke os v0.3, but i tried feralab and others roms i use mooke because is the best on battery life and performance but anyway, i tried the multitoch tester from the play store and i have 2 points but if i move a finger to the right the second mark follow the first point...can anyone help me please =)

kivi90

Feb 17, 2011
Worms

my question is i have a x10 about 2 months ago i tried a lot of roms but i have no multitouch actually im with mooke os v0.3, but i tried feralab and others roms i use mooke because is the best on battery life and performance but anyway, i tried the multitoch tester from the play store and i have 2 points but if i move a finger to the right the second mark follow the first point...can anyone help me please =)

our x10 has no multitouch acctually not fully like most other phones.First we just had singeltouch and since any 2.1 SE Rom we have dualtouch so that we can use pinch to zoom and things like that.at the moment its not possible maybe when some devs can write new drivers. ( i dont know if its hardware problem or software if hardware there will never be multitouch, if software ,what i think cause we got upgrade from singel to dualtouch there is a possibility.) The thing you mentioned with the one point following the other is a bug caused by the bad crappy dualtouch it occurs when the two points would cross their lines and they get messed up. Roms like feralab and so on all have dualtouch and many improvements to increase to responsivness of the screen. so you wont get anything better than the roms that are around for now =)

omarhn

Mar 16, 2009
thank you very much kivi90 for your explanation, is a bit disappointing to know that sony ericsson did not think that from the beginning.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Download latest flashtool here:
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=10738467

Extract the Dualtouch.rar from here:
    http://www.multiupload.com/K97IO1FTAR
    Mirror:
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/17170888/Dualtouch.rar

FTF-File for Flashtool Version 0.2.4 or higher:
    http://www-stud.uni-due.de/~sfanmakr/X10Flash/X10_1.0_Bin4ry_Dualtouch.ftf
    Copy this File into the firmwares folder directly!

and copy the "Dualtouch" Folder inside the Firmwares Folder of Flashtool.
    After that just flash and reboot =)
    If the Rom is capable of Dual-/Multitouch you will have it now.

Regards
    Bin4ry

NOTE:
    This will just ADD dualtouch feature to your ROM. It will not wipe userdata or something else, see it as an addon =)

If you having problems in stock Rom with Multitouch follow this guide: (thanks My_Immortal)
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=921302
    There it is!
    Have fun :D

Regards
    Bin4ry
    Me too but ****, Multitouch is awesome, I don't care about exams right now :D
    You have dualtouch in CM7! ;) , it's for official 2.1.

No it's for very old official 2.1 firmwares.
    I believe that all post-2.0.A.0.504 firmwares has dualtouch.
    It was introduced in the Japanese firmware 2.0.1.B.0.19 and all following firmwares after had dual touch.

our x10 has no multitouch acctually not fully like most other phones.First we just had singeltouch and since any 2.1 SE Rom we have dualtouch so that we can use pinch to zoom and things like that.at the moment its not possible maybe when some devs can write new drivers. ( i dont know if its hardware problem or software if hardware there will never be multitouch, if software ,what i think cause we got upgrade from singel to dualtouch there is a possibility.) The thing you mentioned with the one point following the other is a bug caused by the bad crappy dualtouch it occurs when the two points would cross their lines and they get messed up. Roms like feralab and so on all have dualtouch and many improvements to increase to responsivness of the screen. so you wont get anything better than the roms that are around for now =)