Thread Closed Email Thread
30th March 2012, 02:42 PM |#51  
Flag Jaipur
Thanks Meter: 173

More
Smile Few Suggestions
Quote:
Originally Posted by yasirmujtaba

Yeah But Without That it Is Like An Empty Box......

+1 for root explorer and also did you guys noticed that in Bala's ROM 1.1 status bar icons disappeared slowly for example, if someone calls me, the Phone icon will disappear slowly and gradually which is annoying.

I certainly hope that the next version will remove this problem . also i am using my own build Xperia S launcher ( Far better than stock mango launcher and go launcher)
I am also using my own script to stop redrawing icons on home screen ( though using xperia s launcher does not require that) . i think that we can use the launcher . i attached the launcher for your reference. please review it.
if you guys need any support i am at your disposal .

regards
ankjain
Attached Files
File Type: apk Xperia S launcher.apk - [Click for QR Code] (722.8 KB, 27 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to ankjain For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ankjain Ad-Free

31st March 2012, 05:47 PM |#52  
Flag Mahoba-A little Town
Thanks Meter: 282

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ankjain

+1 for root explorer and also did you guys noticed that in Bala's ROM 1.1 status bar icons disappeared slowly for example, if someone calls me, the Phone icon will disappear slowly and gradually which is annoying.

I certainly hope that the next version will remove this problem . also i am using my own build Xperia S launcher ( Far better than stock mango launcher and go launcher)
I am also using my own script to stop redrawing icons on home screen ( though using xperia s launcher does not require that) . i think that we can use the launcher . i attached the launcher for your reference. please review it.

regards
ankjain

will try and post review soon

and yes there is a thing like that in bala'$ rom
the icons are disappearing very slowly ..
so I just installed balas rom and updated ot with arpits custom it works great.....
31st March 2012, 09:42 PM |#53  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bangkok
Thanks Meter: 124

Donate to Me
More
Update released , find at thread's first page.

Sent from my MB860 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to arpit85 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift arpit85 Ad-Free
1st April 2012, 06:14 AM |#54  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arpit85

Update released , find at thread's first page.

any SS for v2.0
1st April 2012, 07:00 AM |#55  
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 57

More
Quote:

regards
ankjain

the launcher working great.... best part is you can make it system app...
1st April 2012, 12:25 PM |#56  
Thanks Meter: 46

More
How to Change Fonts
Great work arpit85. The ROM is fast and very responsive. How do I get the stock fonts? The fonts size in your ROM is a bit less as compared to the stock one. I could see different fonts in the system/fonts folder, but how to change the fonts? Pls. help. Thanks in advance.
1st April 2012, 01:47 PM |#57  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bangkok

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by San.Dip

Great work arpit85. The ROM is fast and very responsive. How do I get the stock fonts? The fonts size in your ROM is a bit less as compared to the stock one. I could see different fonts in the system/fonts folder, but how to change the fonts? Pls. help. Thanks in advance.

you can use the following app from market (easier way)
Free apps-
Font Installer*root (recommended)

or using root explorer - first create a backup of existing fonts found under system\fonts by copying them to another (say, backup folder) then download new fonts or stock fonts and replace them with existing ones found under system\fonts.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to arpit85 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift arpit85 Ad-Free
1st April 2012, 02:49 PM |#58  
Flag Jaipur
Thanks Meter: 173

More
Wink arpit rom review
Quote:
Originally Posted by billamin

the launcher working great.... best part is you can make it system app...

thanks for reviewing the launcher. and yes it can work as system app. Arpit 2.0 ROM is great. everything working smoothly as describe.
I changed the fonts using font installer .
the screen shot of the rom is attached. kudos to Arpit for his hard work. system is far more responsive than before.

let us collaborate and make this device more worthy for hard earned money.

regards
ankjain
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	shot_000002.png
Views:	41
Size:	151.7 KB
ID:	976753   Click image for larger version

Name:	shot_000003.png
Views:	38
Size:	169.2 KB
ID:	976754  
1st April 2012, 03:28 PM |#59  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bangkok

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

thanks for reviewing the launcher. and yes it can work as system app. Arpit 2.0 ROM is great. everything working smoothly as describe.
I changed the fonts using font installer .
the screen shot of the rom is attached. kudos to Arpit for his hard work. system is far more responsive than before.

let us collaborate and make this device more worthy for hard earned money.

regards
ankjain

Thanks... :) I need a suggestions about the future rom updates what should be included or not & what mods needed ?
1. Custom Phone options while long pressing power button.

1st April 2012, 03:56 PM |#60  
Flag Mahoba-A little Town
Thanks Meter: 282

More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by arpit85

Thanks... :)

Downloading Now............

Sonn i WIll Post A Full Night Test Review Brother

Thanks FOr You Hard Work...........

And I M Trying To Make A collaborated Rom Of You Bala And Some Customizations From Me..........

As My Favorite Part Is Theming.........'

hope you Dont Mind...
1st April 2012, 04:09 PM |#61  
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 57

More
will the source code for fly iq 260 work for us ??? i guess fly iq 260’s source code is available.... 4pda site may be of some help....
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread