[SOLVED] [Q] ROMs to galaxy ace gt-s5830i?

Search This thread

TheCoNecT

Mar 31, 2012
I bought a samsung galaxy ace gt-s5830i a while ago. I tried to root and install CyanogenMod for gt-s5830 on it, but it got bricked :( ... I fixed it and rooted it(after several bricked times). I installed ClockWorkMod to it aswell (all thx to xda).
Now i wonder if it exist any Mod(s) to gt-s5830i? I have serched on xda, but cant find any :( ...

TY.

Last edited:
Reactions: tetea

TigerNah

Oct 11, 2010
Nizhny Novgorod
Same thing

Same thing.
I'm exited by CyanogenMod 9.0.0-RC0-GT-S5830-GalaxyICS-KANG-beta5 by Maclaw and waiting for this weekend to try it. Does it support GT-5830i? Somebody knows? (as my mind the answer is "no", 'cuz it different HW :( )

Device was crushed on CWM installing. Now completely recovered. :cool:

Sorry for my english =)

Reactions: TheCoNecT

ross231

Jan 24, 2012
you bricked your phone after rooting and installing a custom rom, with no custom recovery menu? wat.
"Now i wonder if it exist any Mod(s) to gt-s5830i? I have serched on xda, but cant find any ..."
No, cyanogen mod is a rom, and there is loads of roms to flash!

You should of looked at a tutorial!

Last edited:
Reactions: TheCoNecT

ickyyy

Feb 16, 2012
Sofia
Samsung Galaxy S22 Plus
ROMs for 5830 are not supporting s5830i!!Trying to flash them will cause brick!It can be fixed but still no point in bricking your phone..it has different hardware.In fact people are trying to port CM 7.2 RC1 but it has many bugs and we need help to fix them!!

/ Ech \

Mar 28, 2012
i tried to flash ics for s5830i and it said operation aborted but nothin harmful happened my phone is still the same

TheCoNecT

Mar 31, 2012
Well probably should say that am a noob then

Sent with SU-permission from my gt-s5830i

TheCoNecT

Mar 31, 2012
Same thing.
I'm exited by CyanogenMod 9.0.0-RC0-GT-S5830-GalaxyICS-KANG-beta5 by Maclaw and waiting for this weekend to try it. Does it support GT-5830i? Somebody knows? (as my mind the answer is "no", 'cuz it different HW :( )

Sorry for my english =)

No... If its for gt-S5830 and not for gt-S5830i then it will(!) brick your phone if you try to install it. Srry for late answer :banghead:.

Sent with SU-permission from my gt-s5830i

Last edited:

Acestar

May 18, 2012
Hyderabad
Please make roms for my firmware also
PHONE: S5830iDDLD1
PDA:S5830iXXLD3
CSC:S5830iODDLD2

Sent from my GT-S5830i using XDA

subodh86

Nov 21, 2012
Samsung galaxt gt S5830i original rom

But i also need a help from you on my another mobile which is from Samsung GALAXY GT -S5830 (I) its i model. i had done the custom rom on it and converted it into jelly bean version. Facing lots of problem ,Please help me out to roll back it into previous version means original samsung android version.

Please help me out with one by one step that to with images support if possible. i am sending you the complete phone details

1 Kernel Version 2.6.35.7 rafael@baugis#201209221033
2 android version 2.3.6
3 Model No :- GT S5830i

Also provide me the links of the download an steps by step to flash it.:co nfused::co nfused::co nfused:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I bought a samsung galaxy ace gt-s5830i a while ago. I tried to root and install CyanogenMod for gt-s5830 on it, but it got bricked :( ... I fixed it and rooted it(after several bricked times). I installed ClockWorkMod to it aswell (all thx to xda).
    Now i wonder if it exist any Mod(s) to gt-s5830i? I have serched on xda, but cant find any :( ...

TY.
    Same thing

Same thing.

Sorry for my english =)
    you bricked your phone after rooting and installing a custom rom, with no custom recovery menu? wat.
    "Now i wonder if it exist any Mod(s) to gt-s5830i? I have serched on xda, but cant find any ..."
    No, cyanogen mod is a rom, and there is loads of roms to flash!

You should of looked at a tutorial!