[Closed][ROM]**Malice**KL1** [3/28/12][Deficient Development]

Search This thread

bluecluenj

Jul 31, 2009
Trenton
And another excellent dev leaves XDA beacause of the nonsense allowed here, how long did he last? not even two weeks, way to go :mad:

Agreed, people won't stay where they are looked at and treated like garbage. Rootz seems to not attract that elitist I'm-better-than-you-so-too-bad mentality. The "community" here will dry up and it will be an IM between a couple devs with no audience. I think most devs post their work to share with people, otherwise they would just make ROMs and put them on their own phone. Granted, the masses with whom they share are less technical and can certainly ask a lot of dumb questions. Mods should delete those posts and stop flexing their internet muscles to bully everyone, it makes them look silly and turns everyone off of the site. I'll presumably be banned for voicing my opinion, see ya over at Rootz!

Reactions: xsteven77x

xsteven77x

Jul 2, 2010
Pittsburgh
Agreed, people won't stay where they are looked at and treated like garbage. Rootz seems to not attract that elitist I'm-better-than-you-so-too-bad mentality. The "community" here will dry up and it will be an IM between a couple devs with no audience. I think most devs post their work to share with people, otherwise they would just make ROMs and put them on their own phone. Granted, the masses with whom they share are less technical and can certainly ask a lot of dumb questions. Mods should delete those posts and stop flexing their internet muscles to bully everyone, it makes them look silly and turns everyone off of the site. I'll presumably be banned for voicing my opinion, see ya over at Rootz!

BRAVO

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium

apicia

Aug 23, 2011
MA
The end users asking dumb questions can be frustrating, but that is not the problem. Dumb questions are always expected from people learning on the run.

The problem is rude people that tell the dev how much they dislike the ROM or make issue of devs choices aesthetically. I am not privy to how the devs are treated by mods.

mysticfrog

Dec 11, 2011
Fort Meyer Fla
I totally agree with allot of what your saying.. Look i'm a noob but outside of this life here i'm a nurse, i'm 34 years old and I got a warning from someone called Mikey (i put something on here from another site and I got a warning from him) that prick totally disrespected me..don't get me wrong I really am wanting to learn all this, its so fascinating to me.. But DO NOT GIVE ME a holier than thou speech... I was like try doing my job asshole.. Anyway I can see why they leave.. I love this site.. And these phones are expensive.. get people are people.. I love reading all this **** on here its hilarious at times.. I'm a hospice nurse life is short All let's just have fun..

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA

player90247

Jan 16, 2009
Beam me up
Malice has been my 3rd ROM I've installed and have positive things to say, I shall follow my brother and appreciate his hard work and contributions.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA

Reactions: xMNxDeathdealer

br00x

Oct 11, 2010
Are any of the themes compatible with this Rom? Or know which ones are??

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Actionx1

Oct 30, 2011
Ontario
Does anyone know what's the name of the font in this room? It looks really cool and I wanna have it.

Sent from my iPhone

mightymike889

Mar 28, 2011
Is it me or everythin is just rly big on this rom...is thereva way to get it to normal size

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA Premium App

dirtymindedx

May 2, 2009
www.pcrepair36.com
This rom has worked beautifully since its inception. Most stable rom with all features intact like wifi calling which is a big deal for me.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    3870173_f520.jpg

DD.png

This is Malice. This ROM is fast, clean, stable, and of course, f*cking bad ass. Flash and find out for yourselves. This ROM is a Deficient Development production. Nothing feels as good in hand as DD's.

Notice: This a bull**** free thread. If you dont have anything nice to say about this rom, or others in this thread, save it. Dont need that kind of crap clogging my thread. We are all grownups here, so lets act like it.
    If your phone bursts into flames after flashing Malice, well that totally blows. Not my problem. By flashing this, or anything else, you understand the risks. Like I said, anything happens, Im sorry, but not my problem.

ROM details:

KL1 base
    Darkside Kernel
    Stripped
    TW calender apk, but thats it.
    AOSP MMS
    AOSP Calculator
    AOSP Clocks
    CRT animation
    Sick ass boot animation
    Fully themed
    Themed launcher2 with landscape mode
    Themed dialer
    Themed genie widget
    Themed google search box
    3.0 Honeycomb app_process bin
    initd scripts
    Tweaked build.prop
    Extended quickpanel toggles(reboot, recovery, download from reboot toggle)

More to come.....

Change Log:
    3/27/12:
    Added Streamline kernel
    Added Zeam launcher/removed launcher2
    Added DSP Manager
    Added NSTools for controlling overclocking and BLN/removed Faux clock
    Added ics calculator
    Removed a few useless apps
    Reworked framework
    New theme
    Themed accuweather widget

3/20/12:
    Initial release

Bugs:
    Not sure, find them.

Post of the Day:
    Originally Posted by zkid2010
    hells yeah, clear the cash from setting and put it in yo pockets. :D

VIP list(PM me if you have donated):
    livlogik
    GreggoryD502
    will03r6
    player90247
    Striker333

Credits:
    Br1ck'd My brother from another mother
    Eugene
    Team Kang, Whitehawk. Just like old days.
    Master & Slave
    thederekjay
    lidroid
    DannyB513 for screenshots

Install:
    wipe data
    wipe cache
    wipe dalvik
    flash malice
    fix permissions
    reboot
    wait 10 minuets and reboot again before use

Moved to:
    http://rootzwiki.com/topic/21670-rommalicekl1-32812deficient-development/

Enjoy!​
    So you put your work into the ROM, post it for everyone to use for free, have to answer the same questions over and over, no matter how dumb or newb they may be, and in the end... your reward is that you are disrespected and unappreciated?

Sounds like my relationship with my wife.
    This is just a sneak peak of what Annex and I have been up to the past few days. Almost done. Few little things need to be worked out. Don't mind the date text, that's being changed.

SC20120325-034851.png
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    Hey everyone. Im a little behind on the update, real life is getting in the way again. Its just about finished, and I promise to get it out to you guys asap.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using xda premium