[MOD]SICK REZOUND BEATS COMMERCIAL boot animation *NOW WITH SOUND**LANDSCAPE*

Search This thread

LakerStar25

Jan 25, 2011
LA
Hey racin I'm on cleanrom 4.2 and the animation is fine but sound isn't playing. Have it in correct spot and permissions set correct and all sounds at max but no go.

Edit: Nevermind I got it working. I had to switch out the XML file. It's weird I didn't have to do that before.

Sent from my ICS Rezound

Last edited:

racinwarrior

Aug 12, 2010
LINK UPDATED:

changes:

- removed the stock beats logo animation in favor of playing the whole video
- switched to landscape
- increased number of frames in order to smooth out animation

xXJay_RXx

Apr 13, 2010
How do I get this to work on bamf 2.1? I have tried to flash it and nothin. I tried moving the files as stated in the OP but still nothing with permissions changed and everything. Any help?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

racinwarrior

Aug 12, 2010
How do I get this to work on bamf 2.1? I have tried to flash it and nothin. I tried moving the files as stated in the OP but still nothing with permissions changed and everything. Any help?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

you must not be moving the files or changing permissions correctly. make sure that my animation is renamed to match the one in BAMF. i think it may be named boot_animation.zip instead of Vigor_VZW_bootanimation.zip

Danariel

Sep 1, 2010
Nashville, TN
Sorry to necro-post, but wanted to let folks know this works perfectly, animation and sound, on Newt's One XxX as is, no renaming of files. Just flash away.

Awesome job, BTW, cool as hell.

LakerStar25

Jan 25, 2011
LA
Flash both??

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Nope what I did was extract it rename it to VZW_qhd_bootanimation and place it in system/customise/resource and set permission to rw-r-r and then reboot. For sound rename to QD_VerizonDroid_0929_v02-Poly place in same folder as before and set permissions same as before too.

Sent from my Sense4 ICS Rezound

Reactions: luke1333

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    so i saw this commercial:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9ySI7-_O0s

and had to make a boot animation from it.

basically its the whole commercial sped up to allow the phone to boot. it also has a black HTC splash screen and the original beats audio sequence slowed down a little.

flash in recovery and enjoy

(tested on CleanROM ICS , but should work for any ROM with the Vigor_VZW_bootanimtation in /system/cutomize/resource. If your boot animation is not located here, extract the file from the zip, rename it to whatever you boot animation is named and drop it in the folder after making a backup of the original boot animation zip file)

*i dont have any way of shooting a video of it in action so if someone wants to do that it would be awesome.*

DOWNLOAD - FLASH IN RECOVERY
    ADD SOUND - FLASH IN RECOVERY (volume level is controlled by your "media volume" in sound settings)

BAMf USERS: download the file, move the Vigor_VZW_bootanimation.zip to data/local on your phone, change permissions to RW-R-R, reboot

REVERT TO STOCK (for clean ROM)
    BAMF STOCK
    I contacted the OP, he does not have the file.

I pulled the video off YouTube and remade it for my ROM.

Here are the animation file, and sound file.

This is NOT flashable. Just the two files.

Use as you like.

D

Dude your a genius! Totally downloading!
    Yeah I messed with the speed for a while. To slow and the video wouldn't play through and too fast made it look like a slide show. I had to comprise.

Awesome job.
    Worked on Scott's Ics v3.6

Nice job!