FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] Clean ROM - Stock UI - RTM 8858 Base - Focus v1.3 - 7.8 Official

959 posts
Thanks Meter: 756
 
By voluptuary, Senior Member on 3rd March 2012, 10:00 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
4th April 2012, 07:36 AM |#151  
Member
Flag Hà Nội
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
I've just quick test, everything worked fine, didn't find bugs I'll continue test Thanks again!
 
 
4th April 2012, 02:27 PM |#152  
woodbane's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSport

Is the Firmware Version somehow built in? I didn't know that could happen. I'm headed out in a few minutes, but will be flashing this as soon as I arrive back home. Thank you again!

PS: Updating my mirror now with new ROM. Also, it's a bit smaller than previous versions (only 3 parts). COOL

EDIT: Running for a few hours now. So far, flawless performance. Nothing spectacular to announce with the new version (other than multiple photos in text messages), but I'm guessing during multitasking it might run better? It's buttery smooth still like your last version.

Any news on the 3G toggle working? Worth my time to upgrade from v1.25?


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
4th April 2012, 02:31 PM |#153  
woodbane's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
Also, is there a version of your ROM for v1.4 Focus? Only reason I'm asking is my wife has just ordered a Focus and I'd like to put your ROM on it but there's a possibility it could be a v1.4 Focus.

Just wondering?


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
4th April 2012, 08:33 PM |#154  
voluptuary's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Mukwonago
Thanks Meter: 756
 
Donate to Me
More
Clean ROM - CeesHeim Based - Focus v1.3
Since I haven't found any major errors and it doesn't seem as anyone else has I'm posting a finished build. There aren't any major changes since the last build just some minor things like a branding problem with a boot logo was fixed and a dupicate .provxml was removed, so if you already have the Tango ROM on your phone you really have no need to move to this new build.

Also I don't plan on making a Focus v1.4 since I don't have the hardware to test. Both vt2912 and mirolg have v1.4 ROM's out and I think vt2912 has a tango one.
4th April 2012, 08:35 PM |#155  
woodbane's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by voluptuary

Since I haven't found any major errors and it doesn't seem as anyone else has I'm posting a finished build. There aren't any major changes since the last build just some minor things like a branding problem with a boot logo was fixed and a dupicate .provxml was removed, so if you already have the Tango ROM on your phone you really have no need to move to this new build.

Also I don't plan on making a Focus v1.4 since I don't have the hardware to test. Both vt2912 and mirolg have v1.4 ROM's out and I think vt2912 has a tango one.


No worries, the phone arrive today and it's a v1.3 hardware revision. Are you posting the latest build right now as if so I shall hold off on flashing and download this latest one?

*EDIT* Nevermind, saw the title of the thread just changed and you've already got it up! Downloading and flashing now!
4th April 2012, 09:08 PM |#156  
HaVoKeR's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Hey bro i have updated my link to contain your latest Build 2.00. Please update your post. Thanks! (You can copy paste the below text too)

MIRROR of builds 1.20a, 1.25, 2.00
<- Thanks HaVoKeR
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HaVoKeR For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift HaVoKeR Ad-Free
4th April 2012, 09:42 PM |#157  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 145
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaVoKeR

Hey bro i have updated my link to contain your latest Build 2.00. Please update your post. Thanks! (You can copy paste the below text too)

MIRROR of builds 1.20a, 1.25, 2.00
<- Thanks HaVoKeR

thanks , but can you mirror the 2.00 to Mediafire .
5th April 2012, 05:02 AM |#158  
XERO_Racer's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Rosamond, California
Thanks Meter: 92
 
More
Whats the difference on this CeesHeim Based ROM?
5th April 2012, 06:39 AM |#159  
SuperSport's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Northern California
Thanks Meter: 619
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by woodbane

Any news on the 3G toggle working? Worth my time to upgrade from v1.25?

It still does not stick after setting it. I've found a couple other threads with the same issue, but no fixes as of yet. It could just be the latest builds. Also, remember this Tango Version is not necessarily the release version, so maybe some small bugs might exist till final release. Another thought: Firmware or Radio Versions?
Quote:
Originally Posted by machhho

thanks , but can you mirror the 2.00 to Mediafire .

I just now noticed the update. Will probably take about 20 mins or so to download, re compress, and upload again. Will be in my mirror shortly. EDIT: Finished Uploading clean_rom_2.00.parts 1, 2 & 3
5th April 2012, 08:01 AM |#160  
HaVoKeR's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by machhho

thanks , but can you mirror the 2.00 to Mediafire .

WHy do you need mediafire when min.us is pretty much direct download with unlimited speed? lol and it's only ONE single file. Anyways, i see that SuperSport has already uploaded a MF link. Goodluck!
5th April 2012, 08:05 AM |#161  
SuperSport's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Northern California
Thanks Meter: 619
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaVoKeR

WHy do you need mediafire when min.us is pretty much direct download with unlimited speed? lol and it's only ONE single file. Anyways, i see that SuperSport has already uploaded a MF link. Goodluck!

I've tried min.us, and like it very much, but I wonder if China has issues downloading from them?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
clean, focus, rom, samsung, v1.3

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes