More
What..no cool story bro responses?

6th April 2012, 01:52 AM |#22  
Under Your Skin
Thanks Meter: 385

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by demandarin

On a more serious note, lets hope that this being revealed before officially being approved doesn't mess things up for us prime owners. There are very important obvious reasons this never was announced yet. The way this news was talked about to be kept under wraps, I can almost guareentee that guy Hai might get in trouble over this. They really wanted to surprise everyone with this once approved. Legal reasons involved also more than likely.

while its cool to think we know now, it can still be easily retracted as it was never official. I just hope that guy doesn't lose his job over this. or gets demoted..lol. and changes things regarding this announcement for us. This won't be taken lightly by Asus. Believe it. SMH

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE OP! lmfaooooo.

I would ask.. what have you done... your the insider who confirmed what was just a rumor. I'd say you did the real damage by getting in here ASAP and confirming it and talking it up.

Bad demandarin Bad demandarin
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lock-N-Load For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Lock-N-Load Ad-Free
6th April 2012, 01:54 AM |#23  
Flag Alexandria, Va
Thanks Meter: 2,047

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lock-N-Load

I knew you were in on it and said as much weeks ago... See, being the endless Asus cheerleader has it's perks

I'll take a dongle over the stupid **** I have seen people do here with guitar wire and duct take and beer cans.

hey hey now...lmfao. trust me I really wanted to tell people but had to keep my word on not revealing it.

I can't stop laughing at the op actually posting all this info up as it was never was supposed to be released till approved.

I think we may have seen Hai last days as an Asus employee...ah man..this is too funny. if anything op should've left the guy name out of it. the proof is already here on what Asus employee leaked info. They do like apple does. anyone who works for apple or at apple store that leaks any info or talks about future products gets fired..lol.

lets hope this can turn into a good thing for Asus and get good publicity from this. I will be rolling if i check my pulse tech news feeds and see the story on this. too funny. I think Hai won't be revealing anymore info anytime soon...lmfao
6th April 2012, 01:55 AM |#24  
Flag Selden
Thanks Meter: 264

More
I'm still going to doubt the truth that demandarian is on the Asus testing team, not to start a war up in here, but why would Asus choose someone here to test out their secret project doesn't make sense.
Although if he is that's really cool and good for him. Could go either way.
The Following User Says Thank You to tylermaciaszek For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tylermaciaszek Ad-Free
6th April 2012, 01:56 AM |#25  
Flag Alexandria, Va
Thanks Meter: 2,047

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lock-N-Load

I would ask.. what have you done... your the insider who confirmed what was just a rumor. I'd say you did the real damage by getting in here ASAP and confirming it and talking it up.

Bad demandarin Bad demandarin

there's no disputing an actual quote for quote email..time stamped and everything. cat was already out the bag. plus I'm good anyways

alot of that Hai guy emails has been posted up here by different members.
6th April 2012, 01:57 AM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
I still have a few weeks to return my iPad. If they fix the wifi/quality issues I'm game for another go at it.
6th April 2012, 01:59 AM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by faxmonkey

I still have a few weeks to return my iPad. If they fix the wifi/quality issues I'm game for another go at it.

Ditto, while I suppose this is nice I care more about the Wifi issues. Mine is not too bad, but the BT/Wifi is not usable, which sucks when I want to watch Netflix with my awesome LG BT headphones.
6th April 2012, 01:59 AM |#28  
Under Your Skin
Thanks Meter: 385

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tylermaciaszek

I'm still going to doubt the truth that demandarian is on the Asus testing team, not to start a war up in here, but why would Asus choose someone here to test out their secret project doesn't make sense.
Although if he is that's really cool and good for him. Could go either way.

Why? Why? Really you asked that?

There is no better guy for it than demandarin as he is the XDA/Asus official head cheerleader liaison.

I 100% believe, no doubt in my mind demandarin is in the inner Asus circle on this. You pay a company compliments enough, defend them enough, you get a spot on the team. He just worked the system, can't hate on that aspect of it.
6th April 2012, 02:00 AM |#29  
Flag Stuttgart
Thanks Meter: 703

Donate to Me
More
Holy!

I just registered my Prime in Asus, and guess what poped out RIGHT after registering!

See screenshot!

wooo free dongle!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zephyrot For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Zephyrot Ad-Free
6th April 2012, 02:01 AM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 79

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by demandarin

well the cat is out of the bag now. I can confirm this also. was supposed to be a secret..lmfao

I'm one of the people Asus has testing it out

The dongle is very cool though. very minimalistic and made to look like part of the prime.

Wanna snap some pictures of the dongle and the satellites locks with and without the dongle?
6th April 2012, 02:03 AM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 30

More
if this is all legit im curious to see how it connects/what it looks like. I will hold thoughts until I see the configuration and some pictures.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread