Show your Homescreen

Search This thread

fo0you

Jul 16, 2010
Portland, Oregon
Never heard of aix but wow. That's a bad ass widget :)

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium

For sure man, its accurate as hell too

You ready for the season? I'm contemplating getting the At Bat app and subscription to stream games over 4g (i can't forget to spoof location to get around those pesky blackouts either, heh ;-) )

silverxbv2

Inactive Recognized Themer
Jun 28, 2010
Bamf 1.1.
ICS beats skin by McLuvn
My own theming touches.

How many rows do you see on my homescreen?
63bca4ae-2cf5-9003.jpg

Sent from my ADR6425LVW

Last edited:

WasabiWa83

Inactive Recognized Themer
Nov 27, 2011
Rays Bay, FL
For sure man, its accurate as hell too

You ready for the season? I'm contemplating getting the At Bat app and subscription to stream games over 4g (i can't forget to spoof location to get around those pesky blackouts either, heh ;-) )

I thought I was ready for this season, but after watching most of this Rays/Yankees game, I'm not sure if my heart will be able to handle this. I'll have to look into the at bat thing to see if it's worth it around here :D

EDIT: Yeah, after watching that game, I'm so ready for the season now. :D

Last edited:
Reactions: BreatheALittle

randpost

Dec 5, 2011
Phoenix
Still don't see why ya payed 17 bucks for that lol

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

Like I said last time when you made a similar comment (which I guess you didn't read); I didn't pay for it, its not available in the market for my phone while running an ICS rom. I will purchase it though, when it does become available for ICS. I like using it and I like where they plan on taking the launcher. Currently I am using a "trial" till I can download it through legitimate means.

I can understand that the price might keep you away or the launcher doesn't fit your personal tastes, but I like it :)

hopesrequiem

May 27, 2011
Like I said last time when you made a similar comment (which I guess you didn't read); I didn't pay for it, its not available in the market for my phone while running an ICS rom. I will purchase it though, when it does become available for ICS. I like using it and I like where they plan on taking the launcher. Currently I am using a "trial" till I can download it through legitimate means.

I can understand that the price might keep you away or the launcher doesn't fit your personal tastes, but I like it :)

I just couldnt figure out what to do with it haha. I used it for a while. Love the app drawyer but not that its basically your main page

randpost

Dec 5, 2011
Phoenix
I just couldnt figure out what to do with it haha. I used it for a while. Love the app drawyer but not that its basically your main page

I understand. My wife hates it and had me remove it after a few minutes. She has page after page of widgets and icons. When I was on a regular launcher, I had folders on my home screen housing all my app icons and I had all my other screens disabled. I guess that's why the launcher feels natural to me. I can't leave out the fact that it's one of the smoothest launchers in terms of transitions that I've had on my Rezound so far.

**The newest update allows you to change the home screen position and add/order screens. **

Last edited:

pickaxe300

Feb 7, 2011
Boise
Here's mine too. Couple small mods, nothing mind blowing though...

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1333943878021.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1333943878021.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 282

hopesrequiem

May 27, 2011
45741749-1a9a-40d8.jpg
Epic wallpaper I found today. It lines up with the persistent search box on trebuchet launcher

Top Liked Posts