Post Reply Email Thread
6th April 2012, 09:42 PM |#331  
Flag Prešov
Thanks Meter: 261

More
Question
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrytan93

I actually bought my replacement battery for this phone (before I sold it) when developing CWM ROM due to quick discharge and recharge proccess.. (I charge it almost 5 times per DAY) and my battery die just for develop propose

Sent from my InsertCoin-ed Sensation XE

Ok so you are telling me that everything is ok for us "users"? And no battery destroying will happen if I'm not developing?

// I just don't want to kill my battery just for using this ROM, I'd rather convert back to WM if so.

6th April 2012, 09:52 PM |#332  
Thanks Meter: 37

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by neoofoox

Yes that would be for SD Builds, but this is a NAND ROM which replaces Windows Mobile

Yes, but now which is the most completed kernel "zargloub or turbo one"?

From my point of view Turbo Kernel works properly and let us have better roms.
6th April 2012, 09:55 PM |#333  
Flag Nuremberg
Thanks Meter: 102

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by taninos

Yes, but now which is the most completed kernel "zargloub or turbo one"?

From my point of view Turbo Kernel works properly and let us have better roms.

the turbo kernel is for SD builds only and the zargloub (based of sp3dev) is for NAND ROMs there is no alternative to zargloubs
7th April 2012, 02:41 PM |#334  
Flag Isfahan
Thanks Meter: 1

More
please release new version......
7th April 2012, 03:22 PM |#335  
Flag Nuremberg
Thanks Meter: 102

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alireza2010

please release new version......

he would release new version, but he cannot do anything because everything he can fix is fixed and all the other problems are kernel related.

And zargloub the active kernel developer has stopped working because he has new device and his X1s battery is dead.

We can hope for fergy he has created his own kernel for X1 which nearly everything working but he will release it when it is completly working (need to fix bluetooth, camera) you can read here

So we have to hope that fergy will fix everything or he will release it earlier or make it open-source (public) so some other devs can help him like midnight and other guys which worked with sp3dev.

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPyxOff

I got a question about battery. If somebody could answer it, I will be glad.
If zargloubs destroys his battery, is there any chance to destroy my battery by using his kernel? If yes, then I will immediately change back to windows because I just don't have enough money to buy this stuff for my phone like battery.

hm... that what I was saying was just thinking. But now I will ask that too because I think it could destroy battery. But that is just a thought. I have the phone nearly for 4 years and so it could be normal that the batterie last even less.
I charged the Phone about 2 Times a day because of android before with WinMo I didn't get one day (the time I am awake) about 1hour before I go to sleep it turns off. And I charged it over night. Now when I meet friends I take my charger with me Maybe it is because of that, that I charge the phone nearly allways now because the screen goes blank and then it restarts and say that battery is empty.
Thought that is Android related but I flashed WinMo yesterday and that happens here also. Then I thought I let the phone turned off and charge it over night, so the battery is charged completely. Then I flashed Android again and booted up and then I removed the USB Cable and a short time later the phone turns off because of empty battery..
The Following User Says Thank You to neoofoox For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift neoofoox Ad-Free
8th April 2012, 01:14 PM |#336  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Basically li-polymer batteries have a set number of charge discharge cycles they can handle.
The more often you charge the battery, the faster it dies. But if you use your x1 to the full in WinMo it lasts basically the same.
And the charging routine in android is correct(tested - i am a phone repairs engineer after all). So no need to panic.
8th April 2012, 02:11 PM |#337  
Thanks Meter: 447

Donate to Me
More
I finally got some time to play around and make my sdcard also bootable this is the way i made it:
(I hope this is finally the way that works for everyone with every card)

caution: backup your sdcard or you will lose content

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brickpsp

thank to Elibl about MBR

I think i found a way to temporarily solve the problem boot with sdcard

first backup your sdcard data after that download my file , and extract

1) open iBored as Admin

Quote:

2) choose your sdcard (often is physicaldrive1)

Noted : physicaldrive0 often is hard drive , don't mistake

3) Disk -> view structure (or ctrl + d)

4) choose disk1

Quote:

5) Disk -> Write File to Blocks...
6) Choose BootwSD.dat (together with ibored)
7) program show a windows, choose yes (don't fix anything) ,and yes

8) sdcard needs now to be formatted normally

it worked for me every time immediately

it's somehow logic as it then writes the file to the very beginning of the sdcard which is the section which is also checked by HDHacker

again iBored as attachment

huge thanks to BrickPSP
Attached Files
File Type: rar BootwSd.rar - [Click for QR Code] (5.82 MB, 2924 views)
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Elibl For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Elibl Ad-Free
8th April 2012, 09:32 PM |#338  
Flag Isfahan
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by neoofoox

he would release new version, but he cannot do anything because everything he can fix is fixed and all the other problems are kernel related.

And zargloub the active kernel developer has stopped working because he has new device and his X1s battery is dead.

We can hope for fergy he has created his own kernel for X1 which nearly everything working but he will release it when it is completly working (need to fix bluetooth, camera) you can read here

Yes.
You are right.
Thank you.
17th April 2012, 09:54 AM |#339  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Cool Summary
1. WiFi: fast, but not perfect! Can not connect if there is WEP encryption, and each time you restart the phone generates a new MAC Address.
2 When I receive a call and I do not answer the phone restarts. But if I'm listening to music, turn down the volume to zero applications simultaneously and does not sound music to the phone's ringer.
3, the camera has a very low quality (very blurry)
4 hd videos on youtube not yet compatible
5 il3d for video games is not yet supported
6 Battery ... I understand that after 3 years of heavy use are likely to have to replace it and take a new ... but Android is very demanding of energy!
7 Xperia X1 is one of the phones with more buttons on a telephone ... How can I change them?? Program them differently and / or add programs or functions to be my favorite ...

However it is the best release I've ever tried! I sincerely hope that these little problems will be solved soon ... is the first time that a mobile me longer than 3 years! XD XD

I do not think I ever use the bootable versions of SDCard because after less than a week I format the SD and why this is very fast and stable.

Thanks for your work, although not perfect, you helped me rejuvenated my old and faithful Xperia!!

I hope to soon see a new version to try and download XD
Pippo_Star78
17th April 2012, 02:12 PM |#340  
Flag Prešov
Thanks Meter: 261

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pippo_star

1. WiFi: fast, but not perfect! Can not connect if there is WEP encryption, and each time you restart the phone generates a new MAC Address.
2 When I receive a call and I do not answer the phone restarts. But if I'm listening to music, turn down the volume to zero applications simultaneously and does not sound music to the phone's ringer.
3, the camera has a very low quality (very blurry)
4 hd videos on youtube not yet compatible
5 il3d for video games is not yet supported
6 Battery ... I understand that after 3 years of heavy use are likely to have to replace it and take a new ... but Android is very demanding of energy!
7 Xperia X1 is one of the phones with more buttons on a telephone ... How can I change them?? Program them differently and / or add programs or functions to be my favorite ...

However it is the best release I've ever tried! I sincerely hope that these little problems will be solved soon ... is the first time that a mobile me longer than 3 years! XD XD

I do not think I ever use the bootable versions of SDCard because after less than a week I format the SD and why this is very fast and stable.

Thanks for your work, although not perfect, you helped me rejuvenated my old and faithful Xperia!!

I hope to soon see a new version to try and download XD
Pippo_Star78

Yes, zargloubs got new battery so he can continue developing the kernel we need for android. And Buttons can be changed in settings somewhere and look for application named Spare parts and even in Preferences for the Launcher there you can change buttons.

CAMERA FOCUS IS NOT WORKING!

Battery, you can download battery calibration app wich can give you pretty much 600%+ battery life.

HQ in YOUTUBE IS NOT WORKING and do not kill application named Newding.. it will restart your phone when u missed the call
2nd May 2012, 12:02 PM |#341  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I like to see this NAND with Sony theme and Timescape =]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android 2.3.7, ice cream sandwich

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)