[Tutorial] Relock bootloader!

Search This thread

Maxxd01

Jul 19, 2008
No! Warrenty is void the second the bootloader is unlocked however they will still honour the warrenty in most cases

DRM = HERE

I'm sorry but I didn't understood. If the bootloader is relocked again how can the warranty be void?

I know what DRM means, I just don't know in what way that affects the phone or any app. Care to explain?

Aamirx27

Feb 10, 2008
Srinagar
I have unlocked the Bootloader Once then relocked it by this method Working like a Charm. i wanted to Know if i want to unlock it again do i have to enter the Same Code which i got at the First unlocking (*VIA Sony Official Site).
or
How to unlock it again ??

T

tatit1011

I have unlocked the Bootloader Once then relocked it by this method Working like a Charm. i wanted to Know if i want to unlock it again do i have to enter the Same Code which i got at the First unlocking (*VIA Sony Official Site).
or
How to unlock it again ??

you do the exact same thing the first time you unlocked your bootloader and you use the same code

TheGreatSega

Nov 12, 2011
Bangalore
arc s

CAN SOMEBODY PLZ POST THE ftf FOR ARC S
it will help me alot.. im trying to make a tool that unlocks and relocks arc/s phones

hf.henri

Apr 2, 2012
Where do I get the file .tft to xperia pro?

I updated my phone to 0.62.
And the unlocked bootloader.
Now I do not have root access. And I can not go back to 0.42

Sorry to post here but the forum has a specific area for the xperia pro

Thank u very much

Last edited:

Qwerty123 \m/

Nov 3, 2011
xxxxxxxxx
1st link in General Section
Search thERE ~

Quick question;
The ftf file is universal am i right ?
And if i relock my BL can i unlock it again ?

strekre

Apr 6, 2012
cannot relock bootloader- xperia neo v

Hello all,

I d like to relock my bootloader to install official android 4 on my Neo V.

I would need some help here, please. I ve tried to download Xperia_Relock_bootloader.ftf and flash tools as well. Flash tool does not recognize my mobile, even I think I have it correctly plugged in (holding right button, connecting to usb, blue light on). I tested this via fastboot, which recognizes it - after command "fastboot.exe -i 0x0fce getvar version" responds with my version. I ve tried to run "fastboot oem lock"- nothing locked, I ve tried "fastboot.exe -i 0x0fce oem lock 0xKEY"-nothing.

Thanks a lot in advance!

maliceomalice

Apr 26, 2011
OnePlus 8T
Hello all,

I d like to relock my bootloader to install official android 4 on my Neo V.

I would need some help here, please. I ve tried to download Xperia_Relock_bootloader.ftf and flash tools as well. Flash tool does not recognize my mobile, even I think I have it correctly plugged in (holding right button, connecting to usb, blue light on). I tested this via fastboot, which recognizes it - after command "fastboot.exe -i 0x0fce getvar version" responds with my version. I ve tried to run "fastboot oem lock"- nothing locked, I ve tried "fastboot.exe -i 0x0fce oem lock 0xKEY"-nothing.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Maybe u have not installed the flashtool driver for ur phone. Get inside flashtool folder n get into driver folder and then run the application in the folder. Install which driver that are missing.

After done installing the driver, turn off ur phone,press back button and plug the usb, until green led appear. Then, if ur pc have successfully install the driver, a notification will appear. Then, u can continue locking the BL

Sent from my LT18i using xda premium

htcgr

Mar 14, 2009
hi
i have xperia neo_v and i have unlocked it with ''via Sony's Official website''...
can i relock it ????
thanx

Top Liked Posts