Problems with my HTC Wildfire S CDMA

Search This thread

cpie20

Jul 23, 2011
Couldn't do it on the stock virgin mobile gingerbread rom for some reason, unless I was doing something wrong. :/

Yeah I think, go to system/custimize and look for VirginMobile bootanimation and replace it with a boot animation with the same name :)

Sent from my HTC_A510c using XDA

junxracr

Dec 12, 2010
You have to sign into fb first, and choose fb at the top in friendstream.

Sent from my HTC MarvelC A510c using XDA

junxracr

Dec 12, 2010
Go to accounts and sync in phone settings. Choose add an account and you can sign into Facebook there. Friendstream should automatically sync fb after that is done. I'm running jmz rom as well.

PS: you don't have to have fb app installed to sync your fb account to friendstream. That's the good thing about it.

Last edited:

TheKnux

Sep 28, 2011
Akron
OnePlus 9
OnePlus 9 Pro
It seems like nothing is working for me for some reason. Under accounts, Facebook isn't even there. Just Google and sense. And I deleted the bootanimation and audio in system/media and replaced it with the psonebootanimation and audio, changed the permissions and restarted my phone. Nothing happened, just the stock android bootanimation played. Also moved it to system/customize/resource and that didn't work either. Any advice?

jmz

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 17, 2008
Lawton, OK
www.jmzsoft.com
Google Pixel 4a 5G
It seems like nothing is working for me for some reason. Under accounts, Facebook isn't even there. Just Google and sense. And I deleted the bootanimation and audio in system/media and replaced it with the psonebootanimation and audio, changed the permissions and restarted my phone. Nothing happened, just the stock android bootanimation played. Also moved it to system/customize/resource and that didn't work either. Any advice?

For the boot ani make sure it is formatted correctly or else it will default over to stock Android

Sent from my HTC_A510c using xda premium

TheKnux

Sep 28, 2011
Akron
OnePlus 9
OnePlus 9 Pro
What do you mean by formatted correctly? Im using your sense 2.1 v1.5 at the moment and I flashed your 3.5 ROM with the mms patch and I recieve incoming texts but when I send them people don't get them. Also, I seen on Goo.insideme that you have a v2.0 for 2.1, is it stable and/or better than 1.5?

junxracr

Dec 12, 2010
Not to be a **** and I like to help, but a lot of your questions have already been answered in the threads. Please read through the whole thread before posting questions that have already been asked and and answered.
You'll find answers and solutions if you read more than the op and last few pages :what:

TheKnux

Sep 28, 2011
Akron
OnePlus 9
OnePlus 9 Pro
I was asking about the different versions of jmz's ROM and the differences between them. I'm pretty sure I only asked about that once. I'm sorry if I'm repetitive with my questions, its just I'm really trying to have them answered clearly so that I can understand correctly.

TheKnux

Sep 28, 2011
Akron
OnePlus 9
OnePlus 9 Pro
When I go to download something from the XDA premium app, it says "failed to connect to forum server. If problem persists, please contact forum administrator." And ideas why that's showing and what I need to do to fix it?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Im not using any custom roms at the moment because i cant find any that will work for my phone. The roms will load but my virgin mobile service wont start-up and i keep getting phone.Android is not responding message.

Use my Rom. Works perfectly with virgin mobile as that's what I have

Sent from my PG41200 using XDA Premium HD app
    How do I remove the partition on my SD card to get all the space back. I had 29gb free before the partition and with the partition I have 25gb.

Fire up the phone holding Volume Down+Power. Boot into recovery.

In CWM Recovery, select "Mounts and Storage", "Format /sd". That will completely wipe your SD card back to a single partition. (Fat32)