Clockworkmod Recovery 188.8.131.52 for Blaze 4G
Sponsored by Shabbypenguin.com. Have you tipped your devs today?
DO NOT CHECK REPARTITION! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
Why the big red warning? Far too many people have broken their devices by not following these instructions! Search the forums, or drop by IRC - you'll see plenty of examples.
So the T-Mobile CWM worked... well sorta you couldnt see anything, so i fixed it up and made sure it worked fine for yall enjoy
- Download Odin 1.85 - see section below.
- Download the Clockworkmod recovery TAR - see section below.
- Extract the contents of odin-185.zip.
- Run Odin 1.85.exe, and prepare Odin:
- Check "auto-reboot", and uncheck all other options.
- Click PDA and select the TAR you downloaded.
- Put your device into Download Mode:
- Connect the USB cable to your PC, but NOT your device.
- Remove the battery.
- Reinsert the battery.
- Hold down Volume Up + Volume Down + Power.
- You should now be at Download Mode.
- Click Start in Odin.
If you are having issues getting into download mode check out these instructions
That's it! Your device will autoreboot, and your phone should be working properly again.
- DrTaru: stock device, remote access, lots of testing, screenshots, patience
- k0nane: k0nane for being an awesome sauce kind of guy
- JFigure/Watcher64: initial testing and pointers/proof of concept
- UberPinguin: notes on building kernels for celox, which also apply to this device
If you feel as though my work is worth your money, you can click the link in my signature to donate to me