[Review] Body Glove Smooth Case

Search This thread

MaliciousIntent69

Jan 26, 2012
California
Just recently bought a Body Glove Smooth Case for my Infuse from Walmart ($17.96 i believe is how much it came to)
Bought this case recently because I've been having butterfingers when it comes to my Infuse, a few nicks and scratches later I decided it was time.(shoulda been sooner) So I went for the cheap option of this case. It feels great, doesn't add too much more size to the phone, and it's a hard back so it can take a bit of a beating. It was easy to install, but I must say difficult to remove, I tried removing it exactly how instructions stated and all it did was damage the case. After a while I managed to pop it off. But all in all it's been a great case, and for sure worth the money, the color options is an added plus. Mine being a very stimulating blue color.

Out of 10 I'd give this case a 7.

Just my 2 cents on it.

Peace out with the Grease out,
Malicious, Much love.

Reactions: ntorresla

MaliciousIntent69

Jan 26, 2012
California
Using this case for a good while now and yesterday I went to a party and stuff got crazy, long story short my phone was thrown a good 10-15 feet landed on concrete and bounced a little. This case saved my phone, hardly any damage done to the case, nothing cracked. This thing is solid. I recommend it.

verticae

Jan 11, 2012
A lot more resilient than its appearance might make you think. I've had it for almost a month and I'm extremely impressed.

elliot.newnham

Mar 21, 2011
Atlanta
Just bought one per your recommendation. Great case and defiantly provides protection feels solid without adding much to phone. (can't stand otterbox cases).

Infact it makes the phone easier to hold.

Edit: just wanted to say how it doesn't feel like a cheapo silicone case but actually feels like a quality product.

Sent from R3V'd Samsung Infuse

Last edited:

MaliciousIntent69

Jan 26, 2012
California
Just bought one per your recommendation. Great case and defiantly provides protection feels solid without adding much to phone. (can't stand otterbox cases).

Infact it makes the phone easier to hold.

Edit: just wanted to say how it doesn't feel like a cheapo silicone case but actually feels like a quality product.

Sent from R3V'd Samsung Infuse

I can't stand the otterbox cases either :p I'm glad I could help recommend and help you! :D

MaliciousIntent69

Jan 26, 2012
California
My case finally took a beating that took it out for good. After a while I noticed that this case became weak. Mainly from taking it off and putting it back on every time I had to pull the battery. But the other day it finally had it and cracked.

Sent from my SGH-I997 using XDA

wolfen69

Feb 25, 2012
Woodstock, GA USA
I hate otterbox and ballistic cases though

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using XDA
It sounds like you hate your phone more. :D

Why? The ballistic SG case is not quite as big as the HC case, but gives incredible protection. But hey, if you don't mind breaking and replacing your phones, go for it.

A friend of mine doesn't believe in cases of any kind and works construction. It will break eventually, and I'll be the first to say "I told you so".

Plus, a hardy case gives it that manly, rugged look. ;) Sorry, I shouldn't assume you want that. :eek:

MaliciousIntent69

Jan 26, 2012
California
I don't know why really but ever since my early iPhone days I was really never a fun of otter box/ballistic cases. I bought on for my infuse but I only used it for maybe a week. Since then I purchased another body glove case and its serving me just fine :)

Sent from my SGH-I997 using XDA

elliot.newnham

Mar 21, 2011
Atlanta
My philosophy is I bought the slimmest 4g smart phone and I intend to keep it that way :D

Besides, I think you will be surprised how much any sort of case can take, you don't need a full inch of plastic to take a hit, just enough to transfer the forces around the phone and not through the glass. I dropped my phone the other day, waist height, hit on the corner, scratched up the case a little, but phone didn't get touched :)

Reactions: MaliciousIntent69

ntorresla

Jan 26, 2012
Guayaquil
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
I have this one and I think it just need a truck to pass to do some damage...

Just today got fall from stairs....

Saludos desde Ecuador

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1334470457281.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1334470457281.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 56

Bubonic78

Feb 7, 2012
Garland
I wish I could use the slim body glove case. Just today I relized that I will not be able to have one . My youngest decides to spill my coffee on my phone thank God I had the otterbox defender because of it was in a body glove I probably would have had a bad day. Still I might get one for those days I wanna go lite.

Sent from my Nook tablet running MiUi 2.2.3 Alpha (GB 2.3.7) Rom useing XDA premium.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just recently bought a Body Glove Smooth Case for my Infuse from Walmart ($17.96 i believe is how much it came to)
    Bought this case recently because I've been having butterfingers when it comes to my Infuse, a few nicks and scratches later I decided it was time.(shoulda been sooner) So I went for the cheap option of this case. It feels great, doesn't add too much more size to the phone, and it's a hard back so it can take a bit of a beating. It was easy to install, but I must say difficult to remove, I tried removing it exactly how instructions stated and all it did was damage the case. After a while I managed to pop it off. But all in all it's been a great case, and for sure worth the money, the color options is an added plus. Mine being a very stimulating blue color.

Out of 10 I'd give this case a 7.

Just my 2 cents on it.

Peace out with the Grease out,
    Malicious, Much love.
    My philosophy is I bought the slimmest 4g smart phone and I intend to keep it that way :D

Besides, I think you will be surprised how much any sort of case can take, you don't need a full inch of plastic to take a hit, just enough to transfer the forces around the phone and not through the glass. I dropped my phone the other day, waist height, hit on the corner, scratched up the case a little, but phone didn't get touched :)