FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

[ROM][HC][3.2.1] Ideapad K1 Rooted + CWM (14_14_120109 build)

55 posts
Thanks Meter: 266

Post Reply Email Thread
12th April 2012, 02:53 PM |#41  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Since I am on the original version and want to update, do I flash updater from sdcard, or apex like main ROM?

Also, Thank you for the hard work, this made my K1 so much more responsive than factory setup. Took and average tablet and made it in to a great tablet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by khanning88

Updated the first post with R2, which updates busybox and adds init.d support.

If your already using the Rom you can use either updater_120109_R2.zip or updater_120109_M_GE.zip to apply the update.

The US nvflash package has been updated to R2, but I will need someone with the M_GE version to join me in freenode irc #ideapad-k1 to help update the M_GE nvflash package.

cd into the 'files' dir and try running

Code:
sudo ./nvflash --bct flash.bct --setbct --odmdata 0x300c0011 --sbk 0x0d0a6f49 0x6c577634 0x4d634e55 0x47336d55 --configfile flash.cfg --create --bl bootloader.bin --go
If you get an error post the output.

12th April 2012, 03:01 PM |#42  
OP Member
USA

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dc52317

Since I am on the original version and want to update, do I flash updater from sdcard, or apex like main ROM?

If your already on the rooted version of 120109 then you just need to flash the updater_120109_R2.zip through recovery.

The nvflash package is for newcomers, or people who want to reflash everything and start from scratch
12th April 2012, 03:46 PM |#43  
Thanks Meter: 55

More
Quote:

If your already on the rooted version of 120109 then you just need to flash the updater_120109_R2.zip through recovery.

The nvflash package is for newcomers, or people who want to reflash everything and start from scratch

The update was fast. How would I know if the update was successful? Thanks for the great work.

send by K1
12th April 2012, 06:05 PM |#44  
OP Member
USA

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvd0405

The update was fast. How would I know if the update was successful? Thanks for the great work.

send by K1

The update is fast because the script doesn't move very much. Its only adds the changes, not the entire system directory.

Just check if the /system/etc/init.d directory was created.
The Following User Says Thank You to khanning88 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift khanning88 Ad-Free
14th April 2012, 12:42 AM |#45  
Thanks Meter: 352

More
Quote:

The update is fast because the script doesn't move very much. Its only adds the changes, not the entire system directory.

Just check if the /system/etc/init.d directory was created.

Wonderful! Can't wait to try out some scripts now. If anyone tties out the v6, pls let me know how it performs.

Thanks Khanning, you're the only reason I stuck around with this tablet!

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2
14th April 2012, 05:33 PM |#46  
Flag Canonsburg, PA
Thanks Meter: 26

More
Trying to install on my K1 tablet. Two questions...1) what is the differance between the two full versions and 2) is there an APX/APX driver set for windows 7? I keep getting USB device not found with I try to run the .BAT file.

Thanks

***Never mind... The drivers are a bit flakey in Windows7 but I got them to work. Rooted and setting up now. I Love the responsiveness of it so far. ***
15th April 2012, 12:37 PM |#47  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I installed the rom without any proble. It works nice and flawlessy
Just a little problem...i cant get to enter in recovery mode.
I have installed titanium backup (it asked me to solve a problem and I answered yes please) but when i selecet restart in recovery mode the pad restart itself in normal mode
I have even tried from terminal emulator, writing k1recovery, but i what i get is :"reboot: operation not permitted"
15th April 2012, 02:33 PM |#48  
OP Member
USA

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sciuritiddu

I installed the rom without any proble. It works nice and flawlessy
Just a little problem...i cant get to enter in recovery mode.
I have installed titanium backup (it asked me to solve a problem and I answered yes please) but when i selecet restart in recovery mode the pad restart itself in normal mode
I have even tried from terminal emulator, writing k1recovery, but i what i get is :"reboot: operation not permitted"

None of the third party apps that reboot to recovery will work on the K1. You can use the included K1RecoveryRestart.apk app/widget or from the terminal app run:

Code:
su
k1recovery
16th April 2012, 04:44 PM |#49  

More
facebook Calendar sync
Any idea why I can't add facebook calendar to Buisness Calendar app? I have this app on3 android devices and facebook calendar works on all but this device. I tried to add via sync settings as account, just flashes and won't let me add the account. Is there a limit on sync accounts? I think I have 5 total.
16th April 2012, 10:10 PM |#50  
Thanks Meter: 86

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dc52317

Any idea why I can't add facebook calendar to Buisness Calendar app? I have this app on3 android devices and facebook calendar works on all but this device. I tried to add via sync settings as account, just flashes and won't let me add the account. Is there a limit on sync accounts? I think I have 5 total.

That post would probably be better off on the website for the business calender app.
17th April 2012, 02:43 AM |#51  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gallahad2000

That post would probably be better off on the website for the business calender app.

Well I will check on sites related to app, but this worked on the stock lenovo before rooting. Not that big of deal just trying to figure out what why I can't sync facebook. ?.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)