[themes] Optional zeus ztr themes downloads

Search This thread

technokid

Sep 6, 2010
since the theme thread is closed and so much people asking for it.. i have download and flashed "SAUROM Projekt" theme and it worked and would like to share it , i only tryed it because in zeus ztr thread over on OP dman mention ztr uses source from SAUROM source with the jkay menu, so if you need to customize anything you can still can.

zeus ztr " lockscreen and mods" will be replaced with " TSM custom menu" and if you change settings inside here everything you change works.

theme i use " Ice Cream Sandwitch (Inspired) Theme " v 1.03 jvu
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1477601

flashers flash at your own risk. i am not responsible for anything error, bugs,

• no status bar? ( reboot)

i'm sorry if i did something wrong

So this theme is specifically for Zeus? but it derives from saurom project?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using XDA

Bubonic78

Feb 7, 2012
Garland
That's why I just took some apks from it instead of a full flash and it's flawless. I have all the candy and none of the lemons

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using xda premium

Bubonic78

Feb 7, 2012
Garland
Which apks?

Biggest big dog there is, NOTE!

framework-res
twframework-res
SystemUI
DigitalClock - I liked the look of it

Then i used Experiments mms.apk
amd PPals dialer he posted some where
then all that was needed was to find a dark theme FB which i did and also found a instagram app to. so now all is dark and ics blue. some stuff is stll Fezzys blue but to mess with that will probably case the problems i had with the full install of the theme.
:D

Teufel Hunden

Mar 7, 2012
Ventura Co., CA
framework-res
twframework-res
SystemUI

then all that was needed was to find a dark theme FB which i did and also found a instagram app to. so now all is dark and ics blue. some stuff is stll Fezzys blue but to mess with that will probably case the problems i had with the full install of the theme.

Can you post the mms and dialer?
I tried the mms from zeus build 5 but it wouldn't show anything.
Ill Check out the other stuff you said. My gf has my infuse now and like the color and look of ics

Biggest big dog there is, NOTE!

brclho

Jun 22, 2011
framework-res
twframework-res
SystemUI

so i tried to build a theme with UOTkitchen, the framework n twframework appears to play nice, but the systemUI doesnt stick? am i doing something wrong? is there another method of doing this?

Bubonic78

Feb 7, 2012
Garland
so i tried to build a theme with UOTkitchen, the framework n twframework appears to play nice, but the systemUI doesnt stick? am i doing something wrong? is there another method of doing this?

I used root explorer never went to UOT. Just placed on SD copy paste in appropriate places. When it asks do you want to replace hit yes . Then your done. Make sure you back up. I also use a go ex ics theme its a paid one. To complete the look.:D. I already had a few buddy's play with it and they thought it was a full ics phone. I had to show them it was still GB lol

Last edited:

brclho

Jun 22, 2011
I used root explorer never went to UOT. Just placed on SD copy paste in appropriate places. When it asks do you want to replace hit yes . Then your done. Make sure you back up.

thanks for your fast reply. are the icons suppose to change as well when i replace these 3 files? also did u need to change the permission for systemui?

Last edited:

Bubonic78

Feb 7, 2012
Garland
thanks for your fast reply. are the icons suppose to change as well when i replace these 3 files? also did u need to change the permission for systemui?

I do use a go launcher ex theme but I just looked in the Zeus tw launcher and they were there so I'd say yes but I guess it depends on what launcher you use. As far as setting permissions I didn't do anything this time around but as every phone is different you may need to. I had to do this twice because of that cm9 deal so this time around I came from stock fresh install of ztr also formatted SD card just to clean it up so it was like a new phone when I did it this time around and I didn't do any thing but install and go.

brclho

Jun 22, 2011
thanks for the help!

i will look into go launcher themes.

about hte ICSxMMS, if u text a phone number to someone, it becomes invisible (presumably because of the colour being the same)

Bubonic78

Feb 7, 2012
Garland
But I'm sure the mms.apk from the theme would work I didn't try it. If you do post a pic.

Reactions: brclho

brclho

Jun 22, 2011
But I'm sure the mms.apk from the theme would work I didn't try it. If you do post a pic.

if u dont mind sharing, what is the name of the go launcher ex theme that u used to get stock ICS icon? i just want the clean look.

i tried using the Mms.apk from the saurom theme, its not the right colours (eg: not blue and white) for the conversations. X's is more accurate

Last edited:

Bubonic78

Feb 7, 2012
Garland
if u dont mind sharing, what is the name of the go launcher ex theme that u used to get stock ICS icon? i just want the clean look.
OK i use the following add ons apps

Go launcher
https://play.google.com/store/apps/...mdhdS5nby5sYXVuY2hlcmV4LnRoZW1lLnp0a21sbGwiXQ..

ICS Keyboard
https://play.google.com/store/apps/...EwMiwiY29tLnZsbHdwLmlucHV0bWV0aG9kLmxhdGluIl0. and his ICS Keyboard User Dictionary P

Google search bar
https://play.google.com/store/apps/...251bGwsMSwxLDEsInRpd2l6LndpZGdldC5pY3NiYXIiXQ..
as far as the rest like the FB app and instagram there are tons out there and will take me way to long to find them again lol
Edit found the FB app even Chat works with it just takes some getting used to
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1200207 dont for get to hit his Thanx button
Re Edit: found the instagram http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=24744348
search works better on the PC lol

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    since the theme thread is closed and so much people asking for it.. i have download and flashed "SAUROM Projekt" theme and it worked and would like to share it , i only tryed it because in zeus ztr thread over on OP dman mention ztr uses source from SAUROM source with the jkay menu, so if you need to customize anything you can still can.

zeus ztr " lockscreen and mods" will be replaced with " TSM custom menu" and if you change settings inside here everything you change works.

theme i use " Ice Cream Sandwitch (Inspired) Theme " v 1.03 jvu
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1477601

flashers flash at your own risk. i am not responsible for anything error, bugs,

• no status bar? ( reboot)

i'm sorry if i did something wrong
    I've been waiting for a working ics theme for the longest time... Very much appreciated.. Also I'd like to thank dman for his awesome contribution to the infuse community... Everyone should not forget of how much he's done.

http://db.tt/xVPo6T4L

Here is the dialer I did.

Sent from an Emancipated Infuse bleeding Orange
    I wouldn't say never

Sent from an Emancipated Infuse bleeding Orange