[Boot Animation] [unsupported] A Huge Collection of Boots

Search This thread

Tim235

Mar 17, 2012
What boot did you install on what tablet... and in what fashion?

Simple solution; delete the installed bootanimation.zip file from the system/media folder.

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk

I got an Archos 101 gen8. I already figured out that I should delete the bootanimation.zip, but how's that possible if my tablet isn't booting?

Tim235

Mar 17, 2012
Can you get into recovery? If you cannot you may be bricked. Check in the device specific forum for better help.

I went into the BIOS and I resetted my tablet. It is booting now (sometimes), but it's not rooted anymore and I can't get in the BIOS anymore. Guess I did something really stupid. So I definitely can't get into Recovery Mode.

hakstern

Mar 26, 2012
Sydney
Links are all dead....can somone update?

or if anyone has the bootanimation

for the droid that eats apple that'd be nice :D

JaeKar99

Oct 14, 2010
Twinky Flats
Links are all dead....can somone update?

or if anyone has the bootanimation

for the droid that eats apple that'd be nice :D

I will have to rebuild all the boots from the base image sequences. All the megaupload files are gone.. [sadly]

I can produced the boots again - however it can be time consuming. I will recreate by request.

Are you talking about this one???

AndroidDumpsApple.gif

|| Download

Last edited:

JaeKar99

Oct 14, 2010
Twinky Flats
The link for "Bubble Android Boot Animation - JaeKar99" in this thread is a megaupload link, so I found a mediafire link ( http://www.mediafire.com/?96lqh41i4o874bu ) for it in another thread ( http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1424461 ), but the downloaded file is not the boot animation shown in the preview.

Is there a good link for the animation shown in the preview?

Thanks!

I will have to rebuild all of the boot animations that were saved to megaupload...

This is very large number of files. I will rebuild by request only.

I believe I still have the stock bubble images and will work to get the boot animation built in the next few days.

Please take note: I will NOT be rebuilding all of the boot animations in this collection. I am sorry for the inconvenience but the collection took me 18 months to make and would take that long again to restore.

s.dubs317

May 30, 2011
Moto G 5G
Can you please upload " Android Crumble" bootanimation to 4shared or mediafire Thanks a bunch dude.

Great work god bless !!

I had a copy kicking around http://gunnermike53.com/Themers/dsubs317/androidcrumble.zip
It is the actual boot animation, not an installable zip, so it must be installed via a root explorer. I believe it's 480 x 800. If you need it resized either let me know or wait for jae to fix the og link.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using xda premium

Reactions: JaeKar99

JaeKar99

Oct 14, 2010
Twinky Flats
Many of these are not avaliable because megaupload is down for good. Reupload plz?

I will be happy to re-upload the files by request. As I have mentioned previously - I have 500+ boot animations over multiple devices and many were lost when megaupload was struck dead by the empire.

I do not have the time to remake all the boots that were lost.. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Kal-el59

Apr 13, 2012
Dunkerque
Hi Jae
Thank you for your answer, i ve found my mistake: in the desc file i forgot to leave an empty line at the end of it !
Regards

Top Liked Posts