Nokia Update available NOW?

Search This thread

alodar1

Aug 6, 2007
Auburn, WA
Microsoft Surface Duo
OMG, I believe its out early.

Everything SEEK2,0 said is true...scrolling is now faster, camera on first touch. pwer up and down is much faster
Touch screen appears more responsive....

woohoo..

drewdoggpimp

Apr 13, 2012
Anniston, AL
I just got it too....

I just got update too and the phone seems faster all around....Mine just encountered the bug today and went nuts...had to reformat and start over....If only it had come a few minutes sooner!!!!

Last edited:

Seed 2.0

Oct 26, 2010
OH-IO
My " green dot " phone got an update notification too, I'm hooking it up now to see if it does anything.

Seed 2.0

Oct 26, 2010
OH-IO
Hmmm, its updating my phone too. I'm skeptical to why, unless the "Green Dot" fixed phones were missing some of the fixes Nokia intended.

foxbat121

Apr 27, 2006
After the update, my phone now get no signal what so ever. Reboot, get the signal back. But after one phone call, no signal again. The update seems to make it worse.

trakman

Feb 20, 2008
I just want to know if any of you noticed that after the update that the screen color has changed in low light. I noticed that my keyboard is now a warmer color, like purpleish when brightness is set to low and if it is set to medium or high it is gray. It is bothering me because when brightness is set to auto and when i'm browsing the web I notice the color change from purple to gray when the automatic brightness changes from low to medium.

I know for sure my phone was gray on low, medium and High before I had it replaced for a mic issue. The new phone I got already had the updated software installed. I was just wondering if the new phone I got has a defective screen.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    My Firmware updated from 2175.1000.8112.12082 to 2175.1002.8112.12084

I had incredible battery life before the update, I hope I don't lose that. Maybe it will be even better???
    Just plugged my 900 in to add music from zune, when the update tag when off.

A Nokia update is available.

I'll run it and see what happens.
    battery performance has definitely increased. battery is discharging at a much lower rate when compared to before the update. it used to discharge at about 100-300 mA and now is discharging from about 91-115 mA! thats amazing!! btw if you dial ##634# you can install nokia's diagnostics tool onto your lumia! hope this helps!
    Force power down. Hold power button for about 10 seconds. Give it a minute or so, then try again. Consider a hard reset after that.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 900 using the XDA App