[ROM][Unofficial][4.0.4] CyanogenMod 9 for the Droid Incredible [6/04/12]

Search This thread

SlimSnoopOS

Jan 29, 2011
*22899 would not work, I had tried that but then you have to enter your phone number and last 4 ssn. So to those of you also having this problem, that will fail. Only way I could find was to reinstall my cm7 (or some other rom) backup and use it, then go back to cm9.

*22899 worked for me. It auto programmed successfully without my needing to do anything.

roxylove

Jan 26, 2011
westerville, oh
Maybe its me, but version 7 broke my camera. It keeps saying it cannot connect. I've flashed and wiped 3 times hoping it was a bad flash, but it keeps up. Thoughts?

Sent from my ADR6300 using XDA Premium App

tiny4579

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 15, 2011
Maybe its me, but version 7 broke my camera. It keeps saying it cannot connect. I've flashed and wiped 3 times hoping it was a bad flash, but it keeps up. Thoughts?

Sent from my ADR6300 using XDA Premium App

Can you get a logcat and dmesg? You can use the app alogcat for a logcat.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

withbloodskies

Jul 26, 2011
Rancho Cucamonga
Hmm.. might I get some help?
Its not rom related, in an evervolv ics they have a music FX apk used to enhance sound, well this unofficial version of cm9 does not. I extracted it and placed it like usual in in system app, the issue?

It works, matter of fact instead of 5-7 bands its got at least 10 hidden on the side of the effects.
Anyway.. the issue is it stops after another song starts, is there a way to fix this? The market MusicFX does the same but the one strictly built for ICS is better. Any help would be appreciated, I'll try permissions and see if it helps.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

marsgrafx09

Sep 11, 2011
when i use be weather ap the animated video background is distorted.. ? the app was fine on another ics i came from .. got any ideas?

really like this rom so far.. smooth.. it just feels better then other ics roms..

Last edited:

drk.hd

Feb 27, 2011
Huntsville
www.github.com
I'm currently working on putting together a local_manifest.xml file so you won't have to download the source twice: it should automatically pick Evervolv or CyanogenMod sources based on the project.

nicatronTg

Dec 5, 2010
Aurora
I might soon, but it's not that easy. There are multiple packages that need modification; not just adding the Dinc files. And I have to make sure everything lives up to CM standards. That said, I DO plan on getting it in, just not yet.

I know you're missing a few odds & ends, but I'm fairly certain they don't mind right now. They've got betas for several other phones that are less complete than this currently is.

Either way, I don't mind the rush. Having a CyanogenMod ROM is good enough. Keep it up!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This rom is built from CM9 source with device and Hardware trees based on Evervolv's. There are NO other customizations to this rom, just pure AOSP and CM9.

NOTICE:
    ** This CyanogenMod build is highly experimental and unsupported. Many things may be broken. I offer no guarantees as to this working at all on your phone.

What Works
    • Hardware Acceleration
    • Bluetooth, GPS, Wifi
    • LED notification, Rotation, etc.
    • Panorama
    • Barcode scanning
    What Doesn't
    • Camcorder

Instructions
    1. Download the rom and Gapps from below
    2. Reboot into recovery
    3. Make a backup! Don't blame me if you install this and can't go back.
    4. Wipe data/Factory Reset
    5. Under Mounts/Storage, wipe System
    6. Install the rom
    7. Install Gapps
    8. Reboot
    9. Enjoy

Downloads
    Dev-Host - Build a9
    Mediafire mirror - Build a9
    Gapps
    MD5 for Build a9: 9c0777a3c5462b7de1d16da2664b5e5b

Older releases
    All

NOTICE - HWA is included with the latest KGSL drivers, so the only kernels that work are the stock kernel and others built specifically for the drivers. This includes the latest Incredikernel HWA Beta and mamarley's Beta kernel
    Incredikernel HWA Beta 2 can be found here.
    mamarley's kernel can be found here

What's New
    • New KGSL drivers for smoother HWA
    • Many behind-the-scenes updates for a much smoother experience

Unofficial Changelog
    CM-Nightlies Kang

Credits
    • The CM team for CyanogenMod
    • Evervolv for the device tree, and getting ICS to where it is on the Incredible
    • The Tiamat team for the kernel source and HWA

My Github can be found here.
    I hope you aren't tired of flashing, because I have one more coming your way, and this one is big. The Evervolv team just pushed through some major fixes to the camera HALs just this morning that should enable barcode scanners and panorama mode. Additionally, rywri has just posted a new camera apk with some code that fixes the camera fc when using panorama. Check his thread out here.

What this means for YOU is that I'm (probably) going to put out yet another build today with working barcode scanner and panorama. :D

I've started to experiencing a weird issue with Superuser after upgrading to a7. When prompted, Superuser doesn't remember anything that I've allowed. I had to allow several prompts just to load Titanium Backup. This issues isn't limited to Titanium, but to any app that requires root access. Right now I have Superuser set to automatically allow anything, and I'm not fond of leaving it on that setting. I've tried clearing the cache. They only thing I haven't done is delete Superuser using Titanium (since it's a system app) and then reinstalling it through the market.

Sent from my ADR6300 using XDA

That's odd, it's working for me. I do know that CM made some changes to su recently to try to fix some bugs...
    New build is up! Get it while it's hot!
    Like the preview release, only kernels built for the new drivers work. This limits you to Incredikernel HWA Beta 2 and mamarley's beta kernel, along with the stock kernel, of course.

Get it here!
    New Build

New build is out! Get it here.

Changes:
    • CM9 updates
    • Evervolv updates
    • General cleanup

I'm done with finals now, so my dev work should be speeding up. The main thing to work on right now is actually the kernel, so we don't have to rely on outside kernels. Then comes getting the needed changes to the qcom libs into CM. Busy busy!
    New build is up! Various updates from upstream. On my end, I simplified the repo download process, so I'll write a new tutorial on building soon.

Get the new build here.