[ROM][CWM] Newest ICS UCLD2 leak - new: Facebook/Sammy KB Patch available!

Search This thread

fuse1820

Oct 28, 2006
Make sure you flash the root fix and delete all the att crap!
Also make sure you flash autorotate
Its running blazing flast for me!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda premium

piecemakr9

Jan 15, 2010
sorry guys, so this is basically a straight port? everything works that worked before essentially?

fuse1820

Oct 28, 2006
Yes. But it seems to be more functional.

This is based off a NEW leak

Reactions: piecemakr9

fuse1820

Oct 28, 2006
NP report back your experiences :).

Landscape wallpaper option wasn't fixed

fuse1820

Oct 28, 2006
There is actually a vibration intensity setting in the Sounds menu :D

Kies air works too

Last edited:

piecemakr9

Jan 15, 2010
DesignGears also said his source said battery life was WAY improved which is good. I was honestly getting fantastic battery lif eon wifi, but 4G was horrendous

Reactions: fuse1820

fuse1820

Oct 28, 2006
Time to find out
This is the first time I've had my sim card in my galaxy for like 2-3 days aside from Wifi calling debugging because I've been working on it so much >_<

My spare little Nokia has plenty of battery life so hopefully this build lives up to it lol

Last edited:

monkeypaws

Feb 19, 2012
For every one with the echo issue are you using a case. I have had that problem on every Tom and when I took off the d30 case it went away. I have no case on and noone is complaining. Just thought I'd share my experience ...

Sorry but removing the case is a temp fix. I have my phone naked and have never experienced any echoing or been told of it from callers when i did have a rubber case. On these ics roms the echo is bad. I ve tried them all and each one gives me echo. Back to gingerbread and calls are crystal clear. Its been mentioned it could be the audio libs.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA

tdizzle404

Nov 27, 2010
North Georgia
Sorry but removing the case is a temp fix. I have my phone naked and have never experienced any echoing or been told of it from callers when i did have a rubber case. On these ics roms the echo is bad. I ve tried them all and each one gives me echo. Back to gingerbread and calls are crystal clear. Its been mentioned it could be the audio libs.

What radio is every one using that is having the echo issue? Im using kl1 and haven't had any echo issue "that I know of" Do we hear the echo or does the caller?
Any ways I changed keyboard and launcher and everything is settling nice.

monkeypaws

Feb 19, 2012
What radio is every one using that is having the echo issue? Im using kl1 and haven't had any echo issue "that I know of" Do we hear the echo or does the caller?
Any ways I changed keyboard and launcher and everything is settling nice.

For me the caller hears the echo. I hear like its very crackly and loud. The other person alwats tells me that they sound like i put them on speakerphone. When putting on speaker it just gets worse. Toggling the in call options mess it up as well. I was on kl1 then the blaze modem. Made no difference. Like i said my phone is without a case. The caller also said it sounds like im cutting off .

Racing19969

Aug 11, 2011
Columbus
www.cell-dr.com
Any one else having problem with status bar... I have flashed twice and I have no statusbar..

Never mind, figured it out... When I deodexed the rom a couple files did not deodex..1 of them being systemUI oops..

Last edited:

tdizzle404

Nov 27, 2010
North Georgia
So far instagram is working kies air and video rec thats cool thanks Att! this build is pretty solid out of box gps is not locking for me I also changed to the build prop to read T989

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Big thanks to designgears from rootzwiki for this leak, and ks0 for bringing it to my attention (this is why i love IRC. join our channel!):
    http://rootzwiki.com/topic/23105-i727ucld2/

*THIS IS A STOCK BUILD...with all AT&T and Samsung software UNTOUCHED*
    *IT ISNT WORKING WITH THE T989 JUST PERFECTLY YET. But it boots and is pretty functional. Seems far more stable than last leak. *
    The purpose for it is to be used in development.
    I took it, extracted it from the oddball ODIN oneclick package (<3 win hex) added su and busy box and that's it.

UPDATE
    Flash these three fixes after flashing this ROM but before booting:
    1. Auto rotate fix
    2. Root fix - Ignore the error after flashing this...then just go into Superuser and update after bootup
    3. The attached UCLD2FontHotfix.zip to fix Facebook and Samsung keyboard
    Run Fix permissons after flashing the above 3 fixes ^^

Netflix works perfectly over wifi
    Video recording perfect
    Browser MMS and Email much improved
    ROM is very smooth
    Shutdown works

Didnt have anywhere to upload it so I made a torrent.
    Please seed or mirror.

Thanks to s10shane for this mirror:
    https://hotfile.com/dl/152900546/d8c3986/skyrocket-ucld2-ics-leak.zip.html
    Anybody working on this for a base yet?

Yep, Hoping to have it done today or tomorrow...
    Thanks for the seeding :)

And..

Flash the attached ZIP file to fix the font issue
    Clear dalvik and fix permissions after to prevent weird issues
    This fixes Facebook and Samsung keyboard
    going to check this out and see if Samsung actually made any improvements. sense there really pro at making Build info improvements but not actually fixing anything lol... Sgs4g users know this lol remember cough all the gb leaks cough :p
    +2 I love the battery life on this rom. i can leave the charger at home. i do have 1 problem tho, i can't get the wireless tether working on this rom. i don't have the
    Ultracfg icon in my app list but it shows up in root explorer, but i can launch it, any ideas?

Try this for wifi tether https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.szym.barnacle

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2