[ROM][CWM] Newest ICS UCLD2 leak - new: Facebook/Sammy KB Patch available!

Search This thread

captain134

Sep 6, 2008
Really solid from so far. Everything seems to work well! I have NO call echo however I have never experienced the call echo bug on ics. I changed to android keyboard, apex launcher and froze all the att crap. Rock Solid. Thanks so much for packaging this up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda premium

Nismo13

Oct 15, 2011
Chicago
So the call echo is still present, I don't think I'm going to take off my case everytime I get a call, just not practical... but I'll wait for a cleaner updated leak, thanks for the up tho

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Reactions: b-ri

cwalker0906

Nov 2, 2010
chicago
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Google Pixel 6
So the call echo is still present, I don't think I'm going to take off my case everytime I get a call, just not practical... but I'll wait for a cleaner updated leak, thanks for the up tho

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

The problem I have with echo is on all Roms it is not the rom it is the case...numerous people have reported d30 case causing echo...since phones release. I know longer use case and no longer have echo on any rom. Some people will argue different but I'm sharing MY experience which is undebatable as it is MY experience= no case no echo

s10shane

Jul 30, 2010
Victorville, Ca
I have only had echo issues with the ics roms. Never had any issues on GB so I know its not my phone case.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium

immunityx

Dec 24, 2008
Everything fine for me no call echo...fast and stable. Only issue is instagram freezes when choosing filters

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda premium

capcanuck

May 3, 2011
Tdizzle.. If you use xda app or Tapatalk, is there any scrolling lag in those apps with this rom like the other ics leak?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Big thanks to designgears from rootzwiki for this leak, and ks0 for bringing it to my attention (this is why i love IRC. join our channel!):
    http://rootzwiki.com/topic/23105-i727ucld2/

*THIS IS A STOCK BUILD...with all AT&T and Samsung software UNTOUCHED*
    *IT ISNT WORKING WITH THE T989 JUST PERFECTLY YET. But it boots and is pretty functional. Seems far more stable than last leak. *
    The purpose for it is to be used in development.
    I took it, extracted it from the oddball ODIN oneclick package (<3 win hex) added su and busy box and that's it.

UPDATE
    Flash these three fixes after flashing this ROM but before booting:
    1. Auto rotate fix
    2. Root fix - Ignore the error after flashing this...then just go into Superuser and update after bootup
    3. The attached UCLD2FontHotfix.zip to fix Facebook and Samsung keyboard
    Run Fix permissons after flashing the above 3 fixes ^^

Netflix works perfectly over wifi
    Video recording perfect
    Browser MMS and Email much improved
    ROM is very smooth
    Shutdown works

Didnt have anywhere to upload it so I made a torrent.
    Please seed or mirror.

Thanks to s10shane for this mirror:
    https://hotfile.com/dl/152900546/d8c3986/skyrocket-ucld2-ics-leak.zip.html
    Anybody working on this for a base yet?

Yep, Hoping to have it done today or tomorrow...
    Thanks for the seeding :)

And..

Flash the attached ZIP file to fix the font issue
    Clear dalvik and fix permissions after to prevent weird issues
    This fixes Facebook and Samsung keyboard
    going to check this out and see if Samsung actually made any improvements. sense there really pro at making Build info improvements but not actually fixing anything lol... Sgs4g users know this lol remember cough all the gb leaks cough :p
    +2 I love the battery life on this rom. i can leave the charger at home. i do have 1 problem tho, i can't get the wireless tether working on this rom. i don't have the
    Ultracfg icon in my app list but it shows up in root explorer, but i can launch it, any ideas?

Try this for wifi tether https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.szym.barnacle

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2