There are more themes in Google Play than in the built-in theme selector. Maybe that's what (s)he's seeing.
This launcher is cool, but it feels rushed in a few ways. For example, why can't I configure:
- Where the MX (Cover screen?) button goes
- Where the app drawer icon goes, or its icon (and why isn't it themed?)
- The number of docks. I just want the one.
- The task killer. I can already open it by long-pressing app drawer. Yet I can't move the dedicated task killer launcher (from dock 2).
- The names and colors of the folders in the app drawer. No "Games"? And what is Lifestyle anyway?
- The icons on the clock. Yes, I know I can change them, but to select Music, I have to have it launch the stock Blur music app? No thanks, I like the MIUI one, TYVM. Likewise with Contacts, I can't make it open Contapps. Gallery won't open QuickPic. You see where this is going.
- The home screen indicator. I'm fine with it being there when I'm changing screens, but all the time? Not feeling it.
Other than that, it is a nice launcher. When placing icons, you get the grid from GO Launcher EX. Also from GO is the home screen configuration (press Home, this lets you add or remove home screens, or move them around). From GO and ADW it has a popup when long-pressing icons; other than being more visually impressive, it adds an Info option which takes you to its page in Settings/Applications (this is good if you want to force close the app, or maybe clear its cache, or remove its defaults).
The settings are also really bare and spread out amongst some confusing labels.
This app has a couple neat ideas. The app drawer and cover screen are nice touches, but the customization is very shallow. It feels like a beta, a work in progress. I'll keep it around because this thing is just dripping with potential.