[DISCONT.] RunnyMede Xtreme v2.1.3 | Best Sense3.5 Experience [Virtuous base+RCmix3D]

Search This thread

hgk-martijn

Jan 22, 2010
Netherlands
Hehe sorry users if i can't reply frequently...there are some replies for you:

-Update in progress
-Adding RcMix Tweak Offline Version (fix for all tweak's issues)
-More Performance Improvements!
-Overall speed and touch responsivness enanchements
-Some apps updates...
-Users requests :D tell me! now!

-Do you want bravia engine and xloud built in?

Update expected for tomorrow...

Maybe the oc daemon with some battery tweaks? :cool:

Sent from my Desire HD using xda premium

hgk-martijn

Jan 22, 2010
Netherlands
Maybe theres a oppurtunity for one of the devs to ask proxuser to ask how he optimizes his roms for battery?
I love this rom and with those battery skills it would be better than it is now! (yes thats possible :p)

Sent from my Desire HD using xda premium

yxtl

Aug 31, 2011
after update 2.1 Swipe to Clear Notifications dont work. Anyone have this problem or its me? i install and black system ui from rctweaks could be a problem ?Revert to white Swipe to Clear Notifications dont work

Last edited:

BenRoark

Feb 5, 2011
Sydney
I can't seem to retain alternate LCD settings (200 DPI, specifically) beyond a single reboot. I'm not sure that Superuser/Supersu is behaving itself properly...

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA

desidunda

Aug 10, 2009
Southampton
After flashing Lord's kernel I've got bootloop.

Hi guys if you are having random problems try Neok-AceDroid Kernel 1.0 this is the one I have been using for last two weeks and have no problems at all battery life is good as well, I had a bit of battery drain in the beginning but after clearing battery stats my battery is lasting longer... If any of you would like to try the download link is on our website

Reactions: pshadoww

Cleothaj32

Jul 3, 2010
Chicago
after update 2.1 Swipe to Clear Notifications dont work. Anyone have this problem or its me? i install and black system ui from rctweaks could be a problem ?Revert to white Swipe to Clear Notifications dont work

I've noticed if you hold your finger on the notification your attempting to swipe for a second its easier to swipe, otherwise it just moves and pops back.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using XDA

Dod6

Feb 27, 2011
Hi guys if you are having random problems try Neok-AceDroid Kernel 1.0 this is the one I have been using for last two weeks and have no problems at all battery life is good as well, I had a bit of battery drain in the beginning but after clearing battery stats my battery is lasting longer... If any of you would like to try the download link is on our website

Could you share screenshoot with your battery life?

desidunda

Aug 10, 2009
Southampton
Here you go if it helps uploadfromtaptalk1334580867707.jpg

Sent from my HTC Desire HD with beats audio using my thumb

t0mas_

Jan 26, 2011
Xiaomi Mi 8

yes, it is because of different systemui in rctweaks. push back the one from 2.0 zip and it will be ok

Last edited:

ralflau

Apr 8, 2011
Wuhan
You did a good job, you guys!
The best features from Virtuous's rom and Rcmix' Tweak composed this great one, Thank you!
I have two questions:
1, I am used to browse internet with opera mobile 12, but it can't work.
2, In China, QQ for Pad is a pop IM, it is also broken.
I have flashed Lord's kernel and V2.1.
What is wrong with me and How can I fix them?

Top Liked Posts