Power button

Search This thread

BarackMitzvah

Nov 20, 2010
The Moon
Hey I've started to notice my power button on my Inc has started to stop working. What should I do? Can I open it up and fix it easily?

Sent from my ADR6300 using xda premium

bukithd

Jun 26, 2011
Virginia
Hey I've started to notice my power button on my Inc has started to stop working. What should I do? Can I open it up and fix it easily?

I had this same issue a while back, had to replace my dinc (yay insurance!)...

but, if you are willing to crack yours open, then most likely the cause is just dirt/dust buildup inside the power button contact area. It's an easy fix with a can of compressed air and a cotton swab.

Reactions: BarackMitzvah

BarackMitzvah

Nov 20, 2010
The Moon
alright, ill make sure to try that! Thanks! I'm trying to make this last until I decide on an upgrade haha, its seriously impossible to pick!

BarackMitzvah

Nov 20, 2010
The Moon

but, if you are willing to crack yours open, then most likely the cause is just dirt/dust buildup inside the power button contact area. It's an easy fix with a can of compressed air and a cotton swab.

Thanks a lot, it did the trick!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.