[ROM][4.0.4][AOKP]INFINITUM-LBRv1.0.1|OTA|AddOns|Themes|Small-Stable-Simple|[14/5/12]

What kernel do you want in the next version?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

anishz

Nov 25, 2010
Mumbai
Psk, psk.....

Hush Hush... test version coming soon
Changes:
Based on build 32
Only blue version for now, tried theming black but there is some issue with new xhdpi folder (Everything looks too small, i noticed it in V2.0 but it was ok), will do after theme is fixed.

jmtheiss

May 16, 2008
None
I realize this is probably a question I should know the answer to already, but I'll ask anyway - is a wipe necessary between update flashes of Infinitum? I'm already on Infinitum Black 1.1, and I'm getting ready to flash 2.0. I see that the 3rd post has instructions for other ICS roms, but nothing specifically about Infinitum updates.

Thanks.

anishz

Nov 25, 2010
Mumbai
I realize this is probably a question I should know the answer to already, but I'll ask anyway - is a wipe necessary between update flashes of Infinitum? I'm already on Infinitum Black 1.1, and I'm getting ready to flash 2.0. I see that the 3rd post has instructions for other ICS roms, but nothing specifically about Infinitum updates.

Thanks.

Yes Sir Wipe is necessary as 1.1 was 4.0.3 and 2.0 is 4.0.4.
Also i will be posting a test version for b32 soon and it will also require full wipe.

Reactions: jmtheiss

jcurtis369

Oct 4, 2010
Houston, TX
Psk, psk.....

Hush Hush... test version coming soon
Changes:
Based on build 32
Only blue version for now, tried theming black but there is some issue with new xhdpi folder (Everything looks too small, i noticed it in V2.0 but it was ok), will do after theme is fixed.

Yes Sir Wipe is necessary as 1.1 was 4.0.3 and 2.0 is 4.0.4.
Also i will be posting a test version for b32 soon and it will also require full wipe.

Sweet I cant wait!! but take your time making it awesome ill be patiently waiting for the next masterpiece :D

anishz

Nov 25, 2010
Mumbai
I was just kidding when I said no breaks for you...lol...I guess you took me seriously, but I'm complaining....lol

LOL, i knew you were joking, it was just me wanting to update badly, was getting an unbearable itch 0.o :D.

Oh and by the way guys here it is:
PLEASE WIPE BEFORE FLASHING!
BEWARE TEST VERSION, CAN BURN YOUR PHONE. :p

Infinitum Blue test B32
Please report if you dont get any of the following bugs:
Expected bugs:
External sd reading (Don't have card nearby to test. too lazy to get it)
Some unthemed parts
Not sure about stability.

Known Bugs:
In rom control battery options, square mod is included, but it still says circle mod.

Last edited:

shaker2k

Jun 6, 2011
winnipeg,mb
LOL, i knew you were joking, it was just me wanting to update badly, was getting an unbearable itch 0.o :D.

Oh and by the way guys here it is:
PLEASE WIPE BEFORE FLASHING!
BEWARE TEST VERSION, CAN BURN YOUR PHONE. :p

Infinitum Blue test B32
Please report if you dont get any of the following bugs:
Expected bugs:
External sd reading (Don't have card nearby to test. too lazy to get it)
Some unthemed parts
Not sure about stability.

Known Bugs:
In rom control battery options, square mod is included, but it still says circle mod.

Anish you are a machine! Not even 16 hours old and you got an update!
Thanks little brother :)
XDA is lucky to have you :D

Sent from my SGH-I897 using xda premium

anishz

Nov 25, 2010
Mumbai
Anish you are a machine! Not even 16 hours old and you got an update!
Thanks little brother :)
XDA is lucky to have you :D

Sent from my SGH-I897 using xda premium

Wow! That's a huge statement.
XDA should be lucky to have real developers, not me I am just leeching on others's work.
Thank you very much for the appreciation.
But seriously guys, save your appreciation for:
CM9, AOKP, CNA, GUMMY and other hundreds of developers doing REAL development. Hats off to them.

Also everyone, I will be busy tomorrow so the final build will be up late tomorrow.

Last edited:
Reactions: mbc663

clockwiseinc

Nov 5, 2010
Unbeleivable ROM

Version 2.0 is even better than 1.0 (which I also thought was the best). This Dev is great. Thank you for all your hard work, it makes my phone fun and fast with great battery life. I won't be going anywhere else!:eek:

Chuckd610

Aug 8, 2010
Philly, PA
B32 Initial Report

1. Very fast and responsive!
2. The weather setting in Rom Control worked when I first set it up, but then disappeared and never returned even after restarting the weather mod.
3. I don't think it's hardened against ads. I got ads after opening this thread. I installed adaway from the market and the ads went away.

So far, everything else is smooth sailing. Will report back after more testing.

EDIT: The statusbar weather returned after reboot.

Last edited:
Reactions: anishz

bdeals

Dec 24, 2010
I got a funny thing happening.. Often when I click an app,red border Will appeare for a quick second then it will disappear.. Thought it might have something to do any animation, but cit doesn't seem to be.

Anyone having similar issue? I am thinking maybe I need to flash again.

Chuckd610

Aug 8, 2010
Philly, PA
I got a funny thing happening.. Often when I click an app,red border Will appeare for a quick second then it will disappear.. Thought it might have something to do any animation, but cit doesn't seem to be.

Anyone having similar issue? I am thinking maybe I need to flash again.

Go to System Settings then Developer Options and scroll down to User Interface. Un-tick the first four options directly beneath user interface. This should do the trick.

agasagas

Mar 19, 2011
Vancouver, B.C.
Its just the new build 32. Also services.jar has been updated with supercharger values.
You can check B32 changelog in Aokp forums.

Hi Anish, Very nice rom! but one thing... having FC on my POWERAMP app. Thanks!

EDIT: Ignore it man! It is working properly now. Just uninstalled the app from my Titanium backUp then download/install the app from market.
everything is working now! Thanks :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Please Visit RazerX's Site by Clicking On the Image ^^

ALL Credits for Theme and Original Development go to Him. Please Donate for Aiding Further Developments.

DISCLAIMER: PLEASE FLASH THIS ROM AT YOUR OWN RISK. NOBODY EXCEPT YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR ACTIONS.

People who are new to Flashing / Installing Roms, Please read Instructions in Post No. 3 below. If you still can't figure it out, PM me or post in the Thread before trying, it's better than bricking your Phone. Also remember, sometimes i can't give reply instantly so please bear with me and have patience.:)

Features:
    -Fully themed rom (system and apps).

-AOKP amazing features.

-Supercharger values in service.jar - launcher never gets killed automatically now when you play big games.

-Blue square battery mod instead of circle battery mod in Blue version, white circle battery icon in Black version.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Screenshots:
    Check the link in my sig.

Support the Team :
    Razer(x): (LINK)
    Etoy: (LINK)
    Bhuvan Goyal: (LINK)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Downloads :
    ROMS:

LBR 1.0.1

Old Downloads:
    Infinitum V2.2

Themes:

Blue
    Green

Animations: [For all versions]
    Chaos Revenge
    Rubik
    Vortex
    STOCK

Infinitum Blue V 2.1
    Infinitum Black V 2.1
    Infinitum V 2.0
    MD5:2D9130A3B0D5D58D424A7F875D355887

Blue Infinitum 1.1.0
    MD5 for Blue Infinitum: DC3A85D7EA2A45BF3A46A306C38AF52F
    Black Infinitum 1.1.0
    MD5 for Black Infinitum:7B306F104B0379A58E2F01D804419EF5

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Credits:
    CM Team
    roman and whole aokp team(sethyx, zaphod, whitehawkxx, nitroZ and everyone else)
    PAWITP(brought ics to sgs with team icssgs)
    Onecosmic and team icssgs
    etoy
    razer(x)(team member)
    evilisto
    Purpleraintoxicity
    Krarvind for his huge ram patch
    ALL KERNEL DEVS (cause I keep switching from kernel to kernel) -
    Pawitp again
    Stratosk
    Tk-glitch
    Sixstringsg

All animation makers.
    Zeitgeist

PLEASE DO NOT REPORT ISSUES IF EVERYTHING IS NOT WIPED.ALSO READ AT LEAST PREVIOUS 5 PAGES AND SEARCH THE THREAD TO SEE IF YOUR QUESTION HAS BEEN ANSWERED.THANKS
    Changelog: V 2.1
    Based on AOKP B32 [4.0.4]
    Glitch Bigmem Kernel Beta.
    Huge mem patch in rom (Total 383 mb ram)
    Stock animations.
    Apex Launcher added.
    Square battery mod.
    Fast charge (Enable in NStools)(Please disable this to use USB storage in PC)
    Supercharger values in services.jar​

Installation Instructions:
    Coming from Froyo :eek::rolleyes: :
    1.Flash to Stock GB WITH Bootloaders [I897 or I9000 doesn't matter].
    2.Flash Custom recovery (CWM).[Flash any custom kernel to get CWM]
    3.Reboot to CWM recovery and Flash CM7/MIUI.
    4.From CM7/MIUI, Reboot to Recovery, WIPE Everything and then Flash Infinitum Rom.

Coming from GB Samung Rom:
    Start from Step no.3 Above ^^.

Coming from CM7/MIUI:
    WIPE Everything and Flash Infinitum Rom

Coming from Other ICS Roms:
    Reboot to Recovery WIPE Everything and then Flash Infinitum.

As you may know, b31 is out :D

I am patiently waiting for your 4.0.4 based version. I flashed b30 and b31, but I can't stay away from the themeing of this ROM.

Hey guys, sorry to keep you waiting, actually this weekend hasn't been the best for me, had lot of problems, but we are trying our best.
    The other team members from I9000 thread are working really hard, infact most of the work is done by Bhuvan W.R.T mods and such. We are trying to compile from source and build the rom. Before i was trying to download the source but due to my net speeds it is impossible (45-60 kbps) :eek:, so now our friend has agreed to download and compile for us. So please bear with me for some time.
    I just want to chime back in here and say that this rom has been completely rocking my socks! Thank you for all your work in porting! Every bit of lag and such that have tainted my ICS experience thus far seem to be not present in Infinitum.

The few problems I've had can be pinned down to other things. For example, I had some issues with getting the dialer to launch (resulting in much anger and invented swear words) but it turns out that Go Launcher had an update the very next day that addressed that problem.

Battery life has been more than acceptable too.

Thanks!

Thanks for the appreciation. It will get more awesome in the coming days.

Just IN, the rom is OFFICIAL now, Not a PORT.;)
    uploadfromtaptalk1333334379742.jpgcoming soon. ;)