Search This thread

itspb

Mar 20, 2011
why??????
Try to Clear cache and Clear Dalvik cache and instal your rom again

I have no idea why i didn't. So I'm going to clean wipe, clear the caches and then install the ROM again.

After making a backup should i flash the SGS20314 file in the first post or the one provided by you?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA

duhhh

Apr 16, 2007
Plovdiv
I have no idea why i didn't. So I'm going to clean wipe, clear the caches and then install the ROM again.

After making a backup should i flash the SGS20314 file in the first post or the one provided by you?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA

flash some file and see if it works on ur phone
but making a backup first

wltklah

Jul 29, 2011
Urbana
Its work on CM9? What version i must download for my CM9 ROM(4.0.4)

Not sure what phone you are using, but the SGS20317 file didn't work for my I9100 CM9 4.0.4. The file flashed OK, and says flash compete enjoy, but if you check your system files, the beats files are not in there. And the sound of course didn't change. However, the beats mod does work with Samsung's Stock 4.0.3 ROM and Stock GB ROM. Files are in there after I flashed, and it sound different for sure. This mod does work if everything went smoothly, otherwise, it wont work even the flash went without problem. This mod isn't placebo like some says, it's just that been able to flash and boot doesn't mean you actually install it properly.

Last edited:

worldindo1

Dec 8, 2011
Works on motorola defy, diffirence is hearable, but it is not positive. For me the sound becomes like played from behind a wall, I tried many settings on rockbox and dsp, but it is just horrible. I went back to stock options of rockbox and poweramp. They rule!

Funny you say that actually. When I first started using my Monster pair, a similar effect could be heard. DSPManager doesn't work for me, no matter what I change. I fixed up the sound when I remembered that I'm a musician and there is such a thing as an equalizer. I use PlayerPro so a tweak on a few of the settings got it crystal clear (not to mention making bass drops more brutal). If any of you guys use PlayerPro or another player with adjustable EQ, check out my screenie below and see if my settings work for you. Happy listening!

Screenie (slight bass boost and no virtualization):

This is my Tapatalk 2 signature. Rockin' the app on my Nook Color running ICS 4.0.4, courtesy of Dalingrin, Fattire, and our other beloved XDA weenies (nemith, keyodi, arcee, hacdan, etc.)

worldindo1

Dec 8, 2011
Here is a Tapatalk hosted version of my screenie for all of you Tapatalkers.
42570716-7e15-904b.jpg

This is my Tapatalk 2 signature. Rockin' the app on my Nook Color running ICS 4.0.4, courtesy of Dalingrin, Fattire, and our other beloved XDA weenies (nemith, keyodi, arcee, hacdan, etc.)

IRASadPanda

Dec 30, 2011
Johns Creek
Here is a Tapatalk hosted version of my screenie for all of you Tapatalkers.
42570716-7e15-904b.jpg

Would that be something like this in DSP?

http://db.tt/QX0HwTYr

Any chance you could give me exact numbers? Lol.

EDIT: I think I got it and I like that.

Sent from Narnia

Last edited:

hlubepet

Aug 3, 2011
ostrava
jomi.cz
not working on newest cm9 sgs2, dont flash it, device not boot....

cheers :)

EDIT: no need to full-wipe to revert, just install nightly again and clear caches.. phone will boot without data loss

darkmantra

Oct 11, 2011
Sur, Oman
@RockoDev, I think this is something missing in audio_effects.conf

libraries section
Code:
xloudwrapper {
    path /system/lib/soundfx/libxloudwrapper.so
  }

and

effects section
Code:
  xLOUD {
    library xloudwrapper
    uuid 46af9240-dd14-11df-ae36-0002a5D5c51b
  }

Applying this may require some .sh scripting due to different device settings

Last edited:

armando_rod

Oct 4, 2011
I've flashed the Testbeats0317 on my Captivate with AOKP b31 all good I have srs in PowerAmp and no FC in Sound Effects with Play Music.

The sound is quite different mostly on the bass, don't know if sound better but surely is a different sound with the Sennheiser Cx 300 II

Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

RockoDev

Apr 28, 2010
Denver, CO
@RockoDev, I think this is something missing in audio_effects.conf

libraries section
Code:
xloudwrapper {
    path /system/lib/soundfx/libxloudwrapper.so
  }

and

effects section
Code:
  xLOUD {
    library xloudwrapper
    uuid 46af9240-dd14-11df-ae36-0002a5D5c51b
  }

Applying this may require some .sh scripting due to different device settings

My goal is to try and get rid of xloud for now and also make 2 different zip 1 for beats and another for srs

Sent from my MB855 using xda premium

worldindo1

Dec 8, 2011
Would that be something like this in DSP?

http://db.tt/QX0HwTYr

Any chance you could give me exact numbers? Lol.

EDIT: I think I got it and I like that.

Sent from Narnia

No problem. I'm happy to spread the love. I know how frustrating it is when you spend a solid amount of cash to find out that they employed electronic wizardry to make the headphones appealing to the general public. A classical bait-and-switch situation, I suppose? Anyways, yeah I didn't have any exact numbers but next to the sliders is a little axis with "5" and "10" on it. I could get approximate numbers if you want them so you can tweak your settings a bit more. Happy listening!

willybilly

Feb 4, 2006
Does anyone who had successfully installed in SGS2 can share the equiliser settings for Poweramp. Thanks.

Pantx

Jul 15, 2011
hi guys, i need a littel help.
i will install the beatsaudio but i cant fin this path
4.go into system and paste were they exp system/bin-system/etc-system/libs

in the system folder there isn't the bin-system folder :S or etc-system

or i need only to paste it in the system, and the META-INF ?? where shall it go ??

i'm a noob

i'm using CM7.2rc1

Last edited:

BreatheHT

Mar 14, 2012
Diamond Bar
it means system/lib system/etc ... and so on

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

hi guys, i need a littel help.
i will install the beatsaudio but i cant fin this path

in the system folder there isn't the bin-system folder :S or etc-system

or i need only to paste it in the system, and the META-INF ?? where shall it go ??

i'm a noob

i'm using CM7.2rc1

it means system/lib system/etc ... and so on

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    RockoDev peoject,

*New update Equalizer has been added to the app 01/06/2016

Hello is has been a long time since i have updated or maintained this Mod, i was recently received many emails and Dm's asking for links, zip, and ETC regrading the Mod so i though i could bring a little bit of support back to community to THOSE WHO ARE STILL INTERESTED IN THE MOD!

Hello Welcome To Beats Audio Mod 2k16

What this includes
    *Beats Libs
    *Beats Bins
    *ETC Files
    *SRS
    *New HW files(Could affect boot for some phones Back up before Flashing)

thanks

SNOOPY33
    amarullz
    Old
    virus for bringing it to the evo first even tho i dont have a evo but thanks!!
    carl1961
    Old
    jwischka
    Quinny899
    Htc
    Beats audio
    Me
    And person who ported xloud
    _Sofos_

Working devices

Photon
    SGII
    Razr
    Atrix
    Xoom
    Galaxy tab 7.7
    A500
    Galaxy Note
    LG P990 (Optimus 2x)

How to's

if zip doesnt install files in right place(Dont Forget to R/W IN ROOT EXPLORER)

1.download zip
    2.unzip using root explorer
    3.multi select files
    4.go into system and paste were they exp system/bin-system/etc-system/libs
    5.reboot phone fix permission in recovery

Changlogs

07/31/12
    edited some files
    and build prop audio tweaks

06/29/12
    removed alot of usless files
    and updated new files must have init.d support

05/06/12
    newer leaked ice for htc
    bin,etc,libs etc files
    05/05/12
    new srs files
    framework files
    bin files

03/17
    New rezound files
    Beats Audio HW files
    bin files
    New zip
    added more audio files that were missing

03/14
    added missing files
    thanks imbawind for singing zip[/SIZE]

OLD DOWNLOADS

This ZIP is for all 2.3+ (marhensa)
    Download
    If you have a SGII or maybe any Samsung download this file "JUST SAMSUNG"( _Sofos_ )
    Download
    IF FOR SOME REASON ABOUT ZIPS DONT WORK USE DOWNLOAD03/02/12
    OLD ZIPS
    DOWNLOAD

DOWNLOAD03/02/12

[/CENTER]
    Im not asking for money i do this for free and so what do you want me too add you too credits take a chill pill

For abybody with negative comments take them some where else dont want to hear them and deal with them

Audio is something special.
    When you say there is an improvement, people tend to listen closer and perceive something different even if it doesn't exist.
    That's called placebo.

All I'm asking is intellectual honesty in order to not abuse of this many times proven fact.

I also think placebo-mods are affecting negatively everyone's work and also the confidence XDA users have in developers.

The solution is simple: It improves audio? That can be measured then!
    If you can't measure it, it means it does nothing.

Me, I measured, Galaxy S II. found it wasn't working. It's not an opinion or a critic. It's a fact.
    I THE ORIGINAL PERSON THAT CAME UP WITH THE IDEA AND PORTED IT

Just tested devices
    sg2

Pm' me reason alot people have not giving me credit for taking my time and work thank you

Tested, with a precise and valid methodology I use in my work and reviews

All it does is strictly no change in audio output.

If you claiming you're improving sound quality while implicitly asking for donations (aka [Donate to me] button) I strongly suggest you to bring some elements supporting your assumptions.

I might add that by distributing random files and libs you're violating several manufacturers copyrights and intellectual property.