Question about the $100 Rebate on AT&T

Search This thread

iiDeadSeriousii

Apr 5, 2012
Providence
Wasn't AT&T offering a separate $100 rebate to NEW subscribers before Nokia started offering their own $100 credit towards the Lumia 900? I'm gonna go ask today but I was wondering since I'm a new customer would I still qualify for that first rebate?

alodar1

Aug 6, 2007
Auburn, WA
Microsoft Surface Duo
Wasn't AT&T offering a separate $100 rebate to NEW subscribers before Nokia started offering their own $100 credit towards the Lumia 900? I'm gonna go ask today but I was wondering since I'm a new customer would I still qualify for that first rebate?

I some regions there were different rebate offers. I saw the phone listed as 199 with a 100 rebate. Others saw the same thing as only 99 with no rebate.

So, it all depends on where you actually were when you saw it....

mobi

Nov 25, 2006
Atlanta, GA USA

The way I understand it is that a rebate has no bearing on the credit. Whatever price you paid for your phone after rebates, etc is the price. The $100 credit is for the data connectivity issue alone.

Example, you paid $99.00 on Amazon after rebate, you still get $100 credit on your ATT bill. Don't confuse the two.

Hope it helps.

iiDeadSeriousii

Apr 5, 2012
Providence
The way I understand it is that a rebate has no bearing on the credit. Whatever price you paid for your phone after rebates, etc is the price. The $100 credit is for the data connectivity issue alone.

Example, you paid $99.00 on Amazon after rebate, you still get $100 credit on your ATT bill. Don't confuse the two.

Hope it helps.

Yea this is exactly what the rep told me. The rebate from AT&T makes the phone 99$ and then the Nokia credit makes it free...although they don't tell you it's an immediate discount, it actually applies to your first bill. You still have to pay for the phone that day.

viny2cool

Oct 15, 2010
Jersey City, NJ
I paid 20 for it on amazon. I confirmed that I will get 100 dollar credit. So ATT is paying me 80 dollars with this phone....awesomeness

I paid 20 for it on amazon. I confirmed that I will get 100 dollar credit. So ATT is paying me 80 dollars with this phone....awesomeness

That's awesome. I got the phone for $50 from a New England corporate store, so wondering if I will be getting the full $100... sounds good so far..

But on the other hand.. I think I am returning the phone to go back to Android... I wonder if they will remove the credit?

idelgado782

Jul 29, 2008
Union, NJ
I got my phone on the 21st without knowing about the $100 credit. I got the phone from best buy mobile and I got a $50
Instant rebate so after the credit I'll be up!!!! Awesomeness

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

acc2432

Mar 31, 2011
Can you please tell me where do you see this credit? My first month's balance was due 4 days ago (haven't paid it yet since I have a few days before my 30 days expire and I get to decide whether to keep or return the phone). That balance definitely doesn't show any kind of adjustment because of the credit.

foxbat121

Apr 27, 2006
Check your online account from att or call 611 to check your latest account balance.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using XDA

sitizenx

Dec 18, 2007
Can you please tell me where do you see this credit? My first month's balance was due 4 days ago (haven't paid it yet since I have a few days before my 30 days expire and I get to decide whether to keep or return the phone). That balance definitely doesn't show any kind of adjustment because of the credit.

If you have a Lumia 900 you should have the myAT&T app. Login with that and it will show you your balance in the opening screen. Mine is $ (100.00). In other words negative one hundred dollars. I bought my phone about ten days ago.

hx4700 Killer

Oct 19, 2007
Texas
Oh and just an FYI, both phones got a text a few hours apart stating the credit was forthcoming but could take up to 60 days so I dunno if you will get it until you get the text?!

21stNow

Dec 25, 2010
I never received a text message regarding the credit, but it is already on my account.